Aooc

Oct 1, 2017
Amazing job! Cant find anything i didnt like, maybe the MC dick being a bit on the giant size but a part from that its a 10/10. Cant wait for more action with every character in the game !

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Good first release. I don't really have anything bad to say about it. It seems like it will be a fun game, the girls all look hot and the animations are good.

Edit: It seems like the characters in the house are meant to be related so an incest patch in the future would be nice. The landlady and roommate is a little bit cringe for me.

Moobles

Apr 8, 2019
Did you start a new game, it won't make any changes if you try mid play.
Nothing gets replaced when you add it, as I said you just save it, remove all the numbering and place it in the folder named game.
Yeah. I did try a new game, but it would only work if i deleted the original script file. But when i did that, right mouse didnt bring up menu in game and there was no main menu at the beginning. Didn't seem worth it. Hopefully, someone will try making a patch that knows more than I do about how to make one. I found where to copy and paste into the original script file. Or even just find and replace all the 'landlady's' to 'mom's' and 'roomate's' to 'sister's'. But any change caused the game to load with an error. No idea where to go next, so I''l just wait. Thanks for the help though

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Hot mom. Hot sister. Hot sister's friend. Hot teachers. Hot classmates. All different. All hot.

This game doesn't take itself seriously, and that allows it to be just a fun sexromp.

Definitely looking forward to how this progresses, especially with that thicc teacher and the trans keyboard player. I chose to not shut her down completely (because I can have trans friends, right?) but I want to see if that locks you in to a sexual relationship as well.

Reactions: Valronn

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well damn.. color me impressed. Great first release. Bookmarked and can't wait to see more headed our way.

Jan 29, 2018
Hello I have made the incest patch of this, you can use it, it worked fine for me
actually I have literally zero knowledge about this coding stuff so if find any errors do let me know.

copy this file into game folder/ game.
It dosen't seem to be working. I saved the file into the game folder, but nothing happend.

Reactions: Kond

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Brooo not into dick girls but Jessica looking fine
Jessica indeed looking fine my friend. Says a lot that she's straight up one of the most attractive characters among a pretty attractive list of characters. The big question is what caliber she's swinging under the dress and how she likes to use it (if at all).

I feel like it says a lot about me that I'm most excited about the sexy transgender girl and the crazy (but also very sexy) teacher lady. Really hoping Ms. Veronica decides we need some 'at home' detention complete with much tight leather and filthy language, which leads to much less leather overall but much more filthy language to really put us in our place if you know what I mean. ;)o_O

Reactions: n0cn1l
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes