RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

zandalari

May 4, 2019
With a premise like that, no one can say that the dev is pussyfooting around the hard topics.. This shit's blacker than my coffee.

• Haha
Reactions: DontKnow69420

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Why making MC life more suffering :ROFLMAO:
Really, I don't get it. He's a normal guy, not a pervert like in the other game about the cripple and his nurse he rents a room to. His family loves him, takes care of him, and he loves them. You'd think you could make a great incest romance where the daughters are trying their best to make daddy walk. But no, not here. You have to stick a black guy in the game, who will defile and ruin everything. Who knows, maybe his other friends, like the fat ugly bastard, will pop in here too.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Damn, what could be worse than a wife cheating on her crippled husband? What about all the vows of love and fidelity, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health? What a bitch. Plain disgusting.

He's already there.
View attachment 1317539
What could be worse? Almost every game has a MC that fucks every girl in the game, lies about it, fucks his sisters and mother, and molests them while they are sleeping...lol

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
You don't really have to play the game to guess what's going to happen here. My guess is that the plot will revolve around this black guy, he'll either be a nurse or some kind of cool therapist who lifts the non-walking sick. And while he'll be in your house, he'll have full access to all the girls and there's nothing you can do about it because you are a cripple.
and the worst part it that is not a vn but a rpgm XD

IlliumGames

Oct 21, 2020
Wow talk about sinking to the lowest level of being a asshole... I get it people like ntr but this is about as fucking low as you can get to do this to someone in a wheelchair....
I bet the "story" will be him convincing his family to whore themselves so he can afford his treatment.
Though I wouldn't bet much. For all you know the dev will just throw that entire plot point away and reveal his wife was secretly a massive slut and as it would turn out he enjoys seeing her get gangraped by the debt policeᵗᵐ and so on.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Home Prisoner [Episode 1 Beta] [Inqel Interactive] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 1.43 GB
Compressed Win Size:282 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
There's actually people who made it past the start without closing the game out of frustration??? How? Spoiler me, is the NTR any good?

I got to the part where you're moving like a snail around the house in a wheelchair. I'm actually curious what I was supposed to do at that point. After making 2 circles around the entire house and getting stuck in a door I had to delete it. Story sounded really cool and I liked the music but it was so fucking slow I started having an anxiety attack

Last edited:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Wow talk about sinking to the lowest level of being a asshole... I get it people like ntr but this is about as fucking low as you can get to do this to someone in a wheelchair....
Nope nope, there's worse....
For instance, cheating on someone who developed a mental disorder.
It seems bad because it natural to feel bad for the guy in a wheelchair. Setting morality aside, cheating on someone because he has a small penis is worse, its the way that person was born and she knew what she signing up for from the beginning.
Having a partner reach out for someone who can perform better because of an accident as a result of his own actions is actually a natural and instinctual inevitability.
I grew up around bitches who cheated on their husbands while they were getting slaughtered in the middle east. Puts shit in perspective let me tell ya

D

Deleted member 3257669

There's actually people who made it past the start without closing the game out of frustration??? How? Spoiler me, is the NTR any good?

I got to the part where you're moving like a snail around the house in a wheelchair. I'm actually curious what I was supposed to do at that point. After making 2 circles around the entire house and getting stuck in a door I had to delete it. Story sounded really cool and I liked the music but it was so fucking slow I started having an anxiety attack
Download:

Follow the instructions, open up the game press "1" on the keyboard and go to the Cheat section and change speed to whatever you want it to. My wheelchair is going vroom vroom now :D
Home_Prisoner_o74OeQbEIH.jpg

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes