RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Forgepuppy

Oct 6, 2017
Really, I don't get it. He's a normal guy, not a pervert like in the other game about the cripple and his nurse he rents a room to. His family loves him, takes care of him, and he loves them. You'd think you could make a great incest romance where the daughters are trying their best to make daddy walk. But no, not here. You have to stick a black guy in the game, who will defile and ruin everything. Who knows, maybe his other friends, like the fat ugly bastard, will pop in here too.
Life lesson, nice guys come last.:ROFLMAO:

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Inqel Interactive
My posts are usually more constructive than the one I posted before. I really did get quite frustrated with the game and probably should've gave it more time before posting. I just wanted to say that I don't get frustrated with shitty games, your game frustrated me because it has a unique concept and I was really excited about it.
So for the sake of constructiveness I will add that the opening, while effective at being dramatic, is where the player is trying to decide if the 10th game they've downloaded is another piece of garbage. I suggest using something that captures your game's potential a little faster.
Simply adding the option to skip most of the pauses will go a long way.
My last piece of advice is to ignore every piece of advice until the about the 20th page when the anti-NTR squad gets bored and finds other targets. At which time they will find your discord channel and tell you that you're poor because you have NTR in your game. Your concept is unique and tone of the game is attention-grabbing. I hope you have fun creating your game and that you find success doing so. Good luck

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
It's oscar pretorius and his missus gets revenge on him in an alternate reality. Wheelchair cuck had it coming to him.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
I had to use google translator to understand it, but it says JUST what I think of the game.
Graphics are one of the best I have ever seen. Please, this speed!!!!!

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Автор,я так понял ты русский. По этому напишу отзыв на русском. Насчет NTR я за(не слушай ни кого по поводу этого) по поводу инвалида тоже такая себе претензия,пусть лесом идут моралфаги хреновы. Рендеры и левел дизайн прям хорош, но вот сама игра очень плоха.-в плане все очень очень медленно. Анимации не нужные которые по 15-20 секунд длятся и их не пропустить как и сами диалоги,играть было в это пыткой,все слишком медленно. А самое главное отсутствие какого либо сексуального контента.Ты не продашь подписки на Patron пока не покажешь секс контент. Если все это будет исправлено, подпишусь баксов на 5.
Dude, on the forum it is undesirable to use any language other than eng. If you want to write in Russian, then it is better under the spoiler and do the English translation, otherwise the messages can be deleted. (Forum rules).
And yes, let the developer do what he wants. You should not belittle someone else's opinion, just because you do not like it and offend others people because of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: raileg

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Автор,я так понял ты русский. По этому напишу отзыв на русском. Насчет NTR я за(не слушай ни кого по поводу этого) по поводу инвалида тоже такая себе претензия,пусть лесом идут моралфаги хреновы. Рендеры и левел дизайн прям хорош, но вот сама игра очень плоха.-в плане все очень очень медленно. Анимации не нужные которые по 15-20 секунд длятся и их не пропустить как и сами диалоги,играть было в это пыткой,все слишком медленно. А самое главное отсутствие какого либо сексуального контента.Ты не продашь подписки на Patron пока не покажешь секс контент. Если все это будет исправлено, подпишусь баксов на 5.
iv damke

• Haha
Reactions: poloko

evalf

May 26, 2019
[/QUOTE]
Oh guys... I see I have a lot of work to do.

I will soon be releasing an update that will remove all dialogue pauses. These pauses were supposed to add realism, for whatever reason, it's too much. Anyway, I realized it was a bad idea.
I will also be adding acceleration to the wheelchair.

I would agree with you if the main character had no choice. But are you really just going to watch someone try to take your wife away from you?
It's too slow and everything else is good!

Do a miracle and make this man stand up so he can secretly watch his wife and children kneel down as slaves! Sneak out and watch them play with their ignorant little daughter! The exciting plot cannot be wasted!

Now thousands of games are mother's harem come!NTR Don't give up!

Sinopsiso

Sep 3, 2018
Hm. Tried it.

Graphic are not bad. Dev put some work in gameplay. But with rpgm the reading is a little slow for my taste.
No sex, just a prologue. I find MC reaction at the final funny. Like he knows there in ntr tag in this game. I mean, why drop fork. Like that was Jonny Sins.
With story and family interaction is difficult to see how NTR work. Seems MC is very loved. So, time will tell about this story.
Also. Without sex scene you used NTR tag. Damn, you know people reaction about those 3 letters. Add Incest and game will be more popular. Well, i also hate to tell people how to write their story.
But if you planning some heavy shit drama NTR... You will get patreons. But not that much.

Ataly

Jan 25, 2019
Everything should be like 2-x faster xd I don't have time to watch 7s transitions between scenes, and to watch my character walk 2x slower than a grandma with a walking frame.

Sorry, but 1/5. Didn't get to the plot, becouse of it. Speed the animation at least 2x
Not to mention, that this game is veeeery demanding. 50% of the CPU, and nearly 90% of the Intel HD 530

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
This is supriseingly well made and the theme is sad and more fit for an actual movie, leving out the super drug or whatever it is about.
With that said cucking is quite sad in this game and not sure it fits it.

Brockbane

Apr 11, 2020
This game was almost impossible to play... it is tediously slow to transition from one speech to the next... there is no mini-map to show where to go, no game hints. nothing. The interface is atrocious. The 'intro' back story is already explained on the DL page and takes a seeming eternity to get through.. so don't do it... if you like your sanity intact; moving around the house is a nightmare of no entries and crashes. Even the very start is a tedious , unexplained and painfully slow area to navigate, (not knowing where to go or what to do). This game could be really, really good, but needs to be sped up significantly..... As I said the game interface is horrendous. I'm out..... don't waste your time on this... despite the lovely girls and wifey... Oh and to mention my pet hate, the guy is puny, despite his handicap, excellent cuck male...... XxX

Inqel Interactive

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
I am not one to defend a game such as this. my signature alone should show you that. The dev has made a comment last night that only made more questions and is yet to actually be answered. IMO the NTR tag is premature as there is no content for it and the game is being judged on that tag alone. Being that the game is so short and nothing happens other then showing how the family seems to love the mc. The dev really should step in here and explain a few things such as paths and what the NTR is going to actually be.
If it is avoidable on "A" path then more people will play it and more will support it. If it is not avoidable/stoppable then less people will will play and support it. In the end it is the devs choice here but I do think the tag need explanation as right now people like myself are jumping to conclusions. Is it wrong to NTR a guy in a wheel chair yes its very wrong on many levels and I think the general consensus here is stating that with a few die hard NTR folks that seem to not care or have no soul lmao. No I am not kink shaming here but really think about it its pretty heartless to do that to a guy in a wheelchair.

So come and explain your paths as the people here would love to know what your intentions are dev.
He may not be as bad a guy as he seems at first glance, but something tells me that the main character will be able to stand up for his family. Of course I can't say that, it all depends on his psychological state.

Add Incest and game will be more popular.
I don't think the patch will help in this case, because the scenes with the daughters are too intertwined. But if there are a lot of requests to get close to the daughters, maybe something can be worked out.
This game was almost impossible to play... it is tediously slow to transition from one speech to the next... there is no mini-map to show where to go, no game hints. nothing. The interface is atrocious. The 'intro' back story is already explained on the DL page and takes a seeming eternity to get through.. so don't do it... if you like your sanity intact; moving around the house is a nightmare of no entries and crashes. Even the very start is a tedious , unexplained and painfully slow area to navigate, (not knowing where to go or what to do). This game could be really, really good, but needs to be sped up significantly..... As I said the game interface is horrendous. I'm out..... don't waste your time on this... despite the lovely girls and wifey... Oh and to mention my pet hate, the guy is puny, despite his handicap, excellent cuck male...... XxX
Thank you for your valid criticism. I will make a patch next week that will greatly speed up the game. Good idea with the game hints, I see a lot of people have a problem with the navigation. I will add them soon.
What should I do if I only have a black screen with words at the beginning?
Could you tell me at what point exactly? A screenshot would be very helpful.

I see there are also good reviews about the game. I'm glad you enjoyed the game even beta. This inspires further work.

Last edited:

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Another crappy plot. Okay, let's pick the overview apart.
This is a story about a successful businessman, owner of a large company, and just about the happiest man on earth who has everything. More precisely, he was so... Until that fateful day.
Okay, an owner of a successful large company. The guy is called successful, bear this in mind.

An accident dooms him to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair, but a group of scientists from a private laboratory suddenly give hope of a cure. For only $ 500 million.
Right. $500 million? Suppose the guy is about forty and an owner of a large company. Assuming the company is actually LARGE (on a global scale), raising half a billion is nothing. Getting it financed would be a piece of cake.

After the sale of the company and all the property,
WHAT? WHY?! Why sell the company and all assets? That's not how public companies get sold. If he controls the company, he could just sell a large stake in the company which is already quite attractive, and keep a controlling stake of the company. He could issue bonds, preferred stock, anything, and not lose control of the company.
Active owners of private companies can negotiate much sweeter deals without the need of a complete sale or losing control of a company.

But there's an elephant in the room. If your company equity is just $500 million, the company is NOWHERE near large enough to be called large.

So it could be a fire sale, but then:
he falls into debt
I'll get back to it in a second.

and waits for the first dose of medicine.
Hold up. WAITS? Why sell the company off on a whim based on a promise? How the fuck did he build a business if he's that fickle?

Now, back to this bit:
he falls into debt
WHY? Why would he fall into debt?
• If the company is successful, why would the new ownership get rid of him? He'd be kept with a salary. A successful company without the leadership that built it is literally worthless. Worse, if he was laid off or forced to resign, his best staffers would follow.
• Owning a large company means you have a huge network of contacts. You can get another high paying job in a split second.
• If he was successful, he could start a new company based on his network. He'd be able to secure financing from his partners and customers.

But the waiting is killing, and with each passing day more and more doubts creep into his head: "What if the injections don't cure?", "What if it's all for nothing?"
This. If the cure is not tested and not guaranteed to work, why risk money? It's not like he was an athlete that's unable to perform anymore. Being confined to a wheelchair doesn't preclude being able to run a business.

And let me refrain from commenting on the last sentence of the overview.

On size of a company:

Large companies annual revenue is over $1 billion. Mid-market companies have annual revenues of $10m—$1b.

For most companies in the services sector, equity is usually well over annual revenues (let alone profits) and total assets are typically several times equity (otherwise a company is a target for a hostile takeover). If a company was determined to be worth $500 million, its annual revenues would be rather modest at $50-100 million. Nothing to sneeze at, but not large in any sense of the word.

Oh, and with $50m revenues, securing financing for $500 million is still doable, especially with an extensive network of contacts that an owner would have.

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Inqel Interactive

My guess is that FastHtorm is using windows 7 and that this RPGM game is using the latest RPGM version. I know because I had the same problem using windows 7 when trying to play RPGM games using the latest RPGM version before switching to windows 10. Once I switched those games then worked fine.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes