RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

KayDraemon

Jun 1, 2017
Man, this is literally the worst game I've seen as far as playability. I say this as a backhanded compliment because the premise is so intriguing to me I'm still trying to slog through this shit. Any other game I would've deleted immediately. All this whining and complaining about dudes in wheelchairs is horseshit. The mc's predicament is precisely what makes this game interesting. He's in such a vulnerable physical, emotional and financial condition. Will he rise to the challenge, or won't he? If playability is dramatically improved and two paths are created where he either rises above or falls prey to his predicament, then this game can be a hit. This could be like a "grown-up" version of "The Spellbook" game. Instead of a magic spell determining the love or corruption paths, it would be how the mc handles his crushing, real world problems.
I completely agree with this. The plot is really intriguing, but holy damn it's hard to play. Everything is so incredibly slow and everything takes so damn long... It takes ages to "walk" and get through conversations... Still the premise is interesting enough to get through the grind.

curlyNadine

Jul 17, 2017
Games has potential and all, but fuck me dead is that slow...also it would be nice to put a warning in, that it has no sexual contet so far..wastet my time here..

• Hey there
Reactions: L0b0ts and reigan

reigan

Sep 21, 2018
Just started the game, I'm at the dining area, and I got a loading error. It can't load the table and because of this I can't progress.
Edit: Okay, nvm, the door next to the table bugged my save file out when I tried to open it, but the door opened into another door. If I don't mess with the buggy door the game loads fine.

Norlele

Mar 29, 2019
I have black square over characters with some small particles, anyone else? I hope dev will fix it, rpgm shouldn't require modern gpu

Reactions: szabon

evalf

May 26, 2019
Oh...I'm sorry, I thought I hinted enough. To be short - yes, NTR will be completely avoidable.
Initially I planned to focus more on NTR content, but I'm thinking more and more about the romance branch, I don't promise that it will be 50-50. But I will take care that not fans of NTR content will find something to do in the game.
They turned every game into incest, harem, stallion,

And make the NTR like this! They use abuse to get what they want! Not too much pure love and more NTR

NTR70:30Love

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Oh...I'm sorry, I thought I hinted enough. To be short - yes, NTR will be completely avoidable.
Initially I planned to focus more on NTR content, but I'm thinking more and more about the romance branch, I don't promise that it will be 50-50. But I will take care that not fans of NTR content will find something to do in the game.
Great to hear! In that case this is definitely going on my watchlist :D

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
It seems that ntr would be avoidable. But he has also said that he thought of turning to ntr and that now he is thinking of doing something in romance. So I am afraid that although ntr would be avoidable, the content of the path would not ntr have very little content. You will play a game in which you fight to avoid the ntr in exchange for hardly seeing anything. It's like playing Anna exciting affection avoiding the ntr. You only have two scenes left

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Larger companies tend to have corporate boards that can decide to kick you out if it has merit. Somebody spending company money on experimental medicine would be a very good reason to kick somebody out.
Public companies and private companies owned by trust funds do have corporate boards.
Private companies owned by the founder? Anything goes.

The sale, as described in the game, would apply to a private company owned by the founder, and he would have been able to secure financing by going public, finding VC or getting a loan backed by the company's assets. Being a successful businessman, he should have been aware of these options.
$500 million to develop an experimental drug to heal a person confined to a wheelchair is potentially extremely lucrative if development is already advanced and promising. There's absolutely no reason why that medical company isn't getting venture capital left and right and their schedule should be completely packed for the foreseeable future, and paying $500 million for a place in the queue would attract very unwanted attention.

I'll repeat that the premise makes no sense.

Previous owners getting kicked out of their self-made companies has happened before, albeit for other more realistic reasons:
All these were public companies.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
While i'm not really into the genre, NTR on what is essentially a crippled and terminally ill individual is kinda fucked up don't you think?
Like, how does one get a boner from such a depressing premise? Not trying to kink shame anyone, just genuinely wondering.
Assuming you're genuinely, genuinely asking, I think this question deserves a genuine answer.
To answer how someone would get a boner from such a depressing premise, I would have to answer why someone would get a boner from NTR first, which could vary wildly depending on each person.
So, from my experience, I can no longer make the connection between myself and an MC who fucks 20 women while my dick is in my hand. With NTR, I don't have to pretend I'm not fapping and am no longer disconnected. Not that you wanted to know that, but now you can understand when I say: This depressing premise further justifies as to why the MC would choose inaction. That is, the question as to why the NTR content is taking place is further removed from the more pragmatic or weathered individuals (500M dollars outstanding...).
That is one example as to how one would get a boner from such a depressing premise. Some people need justification, others need to feel pain to get the rush, and others may just have submissive personalities. The mind is an amazing thing my friend, and there's some really kinky motherfuckers lurking around here...

katsoli5

Jun 2, 2017
Its well writen i guess, even though it's a pretty dark theme. Unfortunately the RPGM makes it really slow, at this point its not worth the time

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Assuming you're genuinely, genuinely asking, I think this question deserves a genuine answer.
To answer how someone would get a boner from such a depressing premise, I would have to answer why someone would get a boner from NTR first, which could vary wildly depending on each person.
So, from my experience, I can no longer make the connection between myself and an MC who fucks 20 women while my dick is in my hand. With NTR, I don't have to pretend I'm not fapping and am no longer disconnected. Not that you wanted to know that, but now you can understand when I say: This depressing premise further justifies as to why the MC would choose inaction. That is, the question as to why the NTR content is taking place is further removed from the more pragmatic or weathered individuals (500M dollars outstanding...).
That is one example as to how one would get a boner from such a depressing premise. Some people need justification, others need to feel pain to get the rush, and others may just have submissive personalities. The mind is an amazing thing my friend, and there's some really kinky motherfuckers lurking around here...
It makes sense and I agree with you.
I myself am not against NTR, and in most cases I support authors who are trying to bring this into the game.
But here ... MC can't do anything sexually.
If we discard the romantic line (which, to be honest, makes no sense, and which the author apparently adds under pressure), then the whole point of the game is to roll around the house and watch some guy fucking your family.

I mean, I'm not going to judge perversions, but ... fuck

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
It makes sense and I agree with you.
I myself am not against NTR, and in most cases I support authors who are trying to bring this into the game.
But here ... MC can't do anything sexually.
If we discard the romantic line (which, to be honest, makes no sense, and which the author apparently adds under pressure), then the whole point of the game is to roll around the house and watch some guy fucking your family.

I mean, I'm not going to judge perversions, but ... fuck
Honestly, I haven't read every line of this game. I'm waiting out another patch hoping the pacing is changed. However, I'm under the impression that he can still get a hard-on, meaning he can do something sexually. If he can't...well that's another topic and would serve as a disconnect for me but may justify that 500M scenario. I'd cut both my legs OFF for 500M bud I'd pay a few billion to fix my dick.
There's been a lot of judging perversion here, and I admit it's tough when you involve disabilities, a lot of us know people with them. I love NTR, though, and if a dev made a game where the MC had the same disabilities as mine I'd sing his praises instead of criticizing his insensitivity. Hell, the dev himself may be in a wheelchair and could be writing from the hip. I have yet to meet or know a single person in a wheelchair who wanted people to feel sorry for them, maybe I'm just lucky in that regard.

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
Why did you bother to even reply to my comment you answered nothing. That is even more vague then the OP and tells no one here what your intentions or paths regarding the supposed NTR are.

Is the NTR avoidable and stoppable YES or NO.

Are there a separate paths for the NTR and Romance YES or NO.

I am not the only one go back and read all the post. I am not trying to be a ass but people are already not liking even the idea of your game yet you do not answer and only reply with vague comments that mean nothing in reality here.

Good luck with your game bud cause as it sits its going to have a tiny audience as even some of the pro NTR people have said no to this one. So now is your chance to answer them all and stop hiding what way your game is going to go.
I absolutely cannot stand people like this. If you don't like the fucking game, go play one of the other 900. Holy shit. You're not entitled to anything.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes