RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

a55555

May 31, 2017
Good game and has lots of potential. No sex scenes or softcore scenes either but really like how the stage is set. Wonder how long updates will take.

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
well... good game. But. Very long prologue and no sex scens/
I agree, i like the idea, renders look nice, but the pace of the game is so SLOW, huge proportion of game is a black screen wait whilst waiting images renders to fade in and out ! then after breakfast i just got constant error ! so i gave up, almost fell asleep before the end of the end of intro. its just too slow for me ! Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Prinzessfreya

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
This game could probably by 500% better if the developer cut down all those GOD DAMN UNNECESSARY UNSKIPPABLE TRANSITION SCENES. It was pretty novel waking up in the prologue and being slow, and maybe extending it all the way through the dream but even the main game(i think, I'm limited to the speed of a crippled turtle) And even using the cheat plugin set at 5x speed the loading times are oddly long for an rpgmaker game. Lets not mention how the game freezes completely every time i hit a wall and have to spend 5-8 minutes closing the program, starting it, and waiting for the intro to 'reveal' the main menu after 15-30 seconds, then waiting for the game to load my last save point and god forbid I forget to ave after entering a new map, or I'll have to crawl to the room all over again and wait for the loading time. The dev clearly has a sadistic slow fetish or none of this obscene transition/loading times makes any sense. I barely have the patience to play this game but I'll go as far as I can handle then submit my final thoughts.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys
I'm lost, after going to the daughter's room she asked me to go to my computer but well i tried every rooms i didnt find any computer. Help me o_O

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Hello guys
I'm lost, after going to the daughter's room she asked me to go to my computer but well i tried every rooms i didnt find any computer. Help me o_O
The computer is in the main character's bedroom. Next to the bed.

Reactions: gabich69

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Is there a charitable soul to give me a save after all the dad's nightmare? at anytime i dont really care.. I just deleted mine by mistakes and i dont want to do all the nightmare stuff again :cry:
Thanks in advance fellas (y)

hathios

May 20, 2017
There is no window modus and the intro is very very slow.
And tha game itself is very slow. It takes hours to walk and talk to people.
I fall asleep during the game start

Reactions: a55555

mamkajove

Jan 20, 2018
I correctly understood that at the moment the wife's name cannot be changed? Please make it possible

a55555

May 31, 2017
Great game but just everything is slow. Also seems like one of those games that will take 6 months for every update. cant complain really because im playing for free.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
View attachment 1317586
Ah yes, very natural looking sweater. It behaves perfectly like a boob socket, and it's not distracting at all.
Sigh...

Anyway, Hoping this game will be good, I'll be back in a year.
You weren't the only one to notice this. In fact, I have seen it far too much in VN/Games - the clothing is form fitted around the breast, like the fabric was tucked underneath and glued in place...just not natural. A bit of work with dForce and/or Fit Control is an easy fix for this. Also...why are the socks shiny? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Voilsh

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
You weren't the only one to notice this. In fact, I have seen it far too much in VN/Games - the clothing is form fitted around the breast, like the fabric was tucked underneath and glued in place...just not natural. A bit of work with dForce and/or Fit Control is an easy fix for this. Also...why are the socks shiny? :rolleyes:
And it doesn't even look as hot/erotic as a better fitted sweater really.

Reactions: SISIMEN
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes