RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
Oh...I'm sorry, I thought I hinted enough. To be short - yes, NTR will be completely avoidable.
Initially I planned to focus more on NTR content, but I'm thinking more and more about the romance branch, I don't promise that it will be 50-50. But I will take care that not fans of NTR content will find something to do in the game.
As much as I absolutely LOVE NTR, and only support you on Patreon for NTR, I do believe that games need to have a balance of both NTR and non-NTR content. It serves as a way to make the NTR feel realistic. It makes it so in the game, CHOICES MATTER.

I hope you can try to steer away from the idea of "NTR Route" and "Romance Route", because that completely silos the game into essentially two games with the same setting. A game where Choice A = NTR and Choice B = Romance is quite boring, predictable, and players have seen it a million times across too many games.

Games with Love stat and Corruption stats are usually more fluid. Games where certain flags are raised due to actions from the player, are even better. Eg, wife's birthday and you decide to play video games. She gets mad. Wife is tired from work and you say the wrong things (complain instead of showing her affection), she get's even more mad. Compounding decisions leading to her to stop loving you, and THAT leading to NTR is probably the best way.

Depending on the flavor of NTR, whether you use rape or blackmail, choices where MC have to solve a logic puzzle to PREVENT NTR is also one technique that I've seen games do.

I also think perhaps you should try to do a poll with your Patreons to see what your paying audience wants. From my experience, many folks on f95zone contribute more with insults and complaints than paying creators for their work.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Ibalso think perhaps you should try to do a poll with your Patreons to see what your paying audience wants. From my experience, many folks on f95zone contribute more with insults and complaints than paying creators for their work.
I agree with everything except that.
It is on this site that people generally fing out about games. This is where most of the patreon support comes from.
And as long as criticism and suggestions do not boil down to "I hate NTR, and everyone who plays it are cuckolds1 !!" but carries constructive and normal wishes, then I think it's worth listening to

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
So dose the MC's dick still work or is he gona use his new found arm and finger strength to play with the girls like hand puppets on the non NTR route?

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
I agree with everything except that.
It is on this site that people generally fing out about games. This is where most of the patreon support comes from.
And as long as criticism and suggestions do not boil down to "I hate NTR, and everyone who plays it are cuckolds1 !!" but carries constructive and normal wishes, then I think it's worth listening to
OK two points I can follow up your point.

1) Constructive criticism that leads to a better product is seldom shunned by any creators, it is usually the complaints about a) creator too slow b) not enough scenes c) too much ntr d) android port / mac port e) accusations of devs being unprofessional / whiny f) complaints about the game they're playing for free

2) I for one found this game from this very thread. However, you can clearly see that this game has around 97000 impressions (views), and there's currently 17 paying people on Patreon. That's a 0.00017% conversion rate, far below any reasonable marketing campaign in the world. The data speaks for itself. And it's not just this game, it's across many other games.

I can safely state that for a developer working on h-games, interacting with people on their own Discord or Patreon is far more useful, sane, and logical than responding to comments on here. This site is the biggest and best platform for getting exposure, but definitely not for advice on how to make a better game that financially benefits the creator. A person can give advice on F95zone, but does not represent the payers of the game. A developer can alienate his paying fanbase by following the advice of such persons, even if the game becomes "better".

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
I must say even without any sexual content yet i really enjoyed the game up until the end...
when he saw the giant dude walking kinda felt like the MC in game haha...
I hope we see more in the future and hopefully without any forced NTR

Last edited:
Reactions: redhatter

elvorshi1013

Jun 21, 2020
I need your help guys.
After playing computer game with daughter, I can find nothing to do proceed the game, what should I do then?

redhatter

May 24, 2017
Really enjoyed this game and can see its potential further down the line, although the English can be a bit poor at times the Dev is still able to tell a good story and give the characters a lot of personality. A hint system to tell you what room to go to next could be handy as sometimes I forgot what a character mentioned and had to go to every room to progress the story.

A map button could be good that shows where the other characters in the house are and whos together, the potential NTR stuff seems like it will be fun but I am in the camp that I like options and I would like to see scenes with the MC with his wife and daughters as well. I like to switch between some NTR and winning the girls back eventually.

After one or two more updates I could see myself supporting this game on patreon giving money to early has burned me on Adult games to many times. But yeah its a good start and I hope the Dev keeps up the good work!

joinnn

Nov 5, 2018
Очень интересный проект, с нетерпением жду продолжения. Желаю удачи в развитии!

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes