RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

x0run

Mar 27, 2019
Glad you took some of the feedback from this form and made changes when you didn't have to.

Thank you Dev!

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Is anyone else getting a blank screen when they start a new game. All that i can see is the figure of a man.... I click anywhere on the screen and i hear footsteps but that is all that happens.

When i first start up the game i get an error message appear saying profile error occurred.
Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js
Some features maybe unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use newer version of NW.js

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Life lesson, nice guys come last.:ROFLMAO:
That actually told me my mother when I whas thirteen.
"No one cares if you are nice or not. This trait is worthless! It is way better to be an asshole and have success than be nice and have nothing else."
I loathe her for many things but this one where I am sadly not sure, if she whas wrong or it whas valuabe advice.

• Angry
Reactions: JuliaLBC

FR915

Aug 24, 2019
The game is very promising. It doesn't have the best current renders, but the characters and forms are well sculpted and the setting is very detailed. Personally, it's better this way than fantastic renders that take a ton of time with little content. The dialogues seem pretty good to me, I like that. I hope corruption is also credible and smart.
The only things that annoyed me were the loading (including the start menu), there is loading for almost every action. Also the slowness of actions... for example, waiting for a character to walk a whole way, slowly, to interact with mc. Or transitions between small expressions, which take 2/3 seconds. It may seem like little, but this time accumulates and takes away the fluidity/immersion.
There is one or two bugs (Russian language when talking to the youngest on the computer/getting stuck trying to get around in the kitchen when the wife is there).
Overall I liked the project.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
the game is crashing for someone too?
Yea, it crashed a lot for me as well. What errors are you getting? I got a black screen on scene changes that showed an error message when right clicking (unable to find some resolution property). I actually decided to upgrade to Windows 10 then as I read it could improve RPGMaker stability, and it seems to have helped. Although I haven’t played a lot since. But the game runs much smoother now. And I got past the video playing at the end of the prologue, which just froze earlier.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
God dammit the slowness. I feel like achieving world peace or discovering the cure of cancer would be 100 times faster.

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Some of the slowness might be because of performance issues. It was for me. If you are on an older laptop you might try this:
Yes, I've noticed that in some smaller sections, the game does run faster. When/if It gets optimized a lot of it will improve.
Well, my real machine died, I'm currently stuck with a temporary one, that has no GPU. I know this ain't ideal, but I didn't had any issue with any other games on this site, and even a few from my steam library does run perfectly fine. Performance aside, there are sections that does slow down the game, in fact when you first boot the game you'll face 2 scenarios in a row.
The first on the starting menu with the dark to reveal screen, due performance issues it takes a hell lot of time, but even without it, it would still eat a few seconds that can never be skipped, regardless of machine.
At the game start on that dark street, very poetic and all, but it certainly doesn't bother with time at all.

More further into the game, there are many cases of slow down, not only due to performance, but due to script scene as a whole.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
The first on the starting menu with the dark to reveal screen, due performance issues it takes a hell lot of time, but even without it, it would still eat a few seconds that can never be skipped, regardless of machine.
Yea I agree that the starting screen should be faster, or at least fastforwardable. Especially because the game does freeze/crash occasionally, and having to wait for that thing to load each time is annoying.

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Yea I agree that the starting screen should be faster, or at least fastforwardable. Especially because the game does freeze/crash occasionally, and having to wait for that thing to load each time is annoying.
it happening mostly because of low end pc and system. my gameplay works fine with no lag and no loading issue. the first update was a bit slow but all those was fixed in the last update 1.01v . now the game runs very smooth,
for you problem try playing in a high end pc especially with a decent GPU

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes