RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I get a black screen with a faint tiny image. Some ghost like swirly thing and nothing else for minutes. Maybe used wrong version of RPGMaker, them or me, not sure.

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
I'm getting A LOT of failed to <WebGL> related stuff when loading stuff, saves and scenes both. Also just scenes hanging when showing new images.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
A guy in a wheelchair get's cucked... What is next? a person with cancer who cannot move is cuckold , c'mon man
There is this one hentai where the guy is in the hospital with both legs broken, and while he's drugged up/asleep with pain killers, his wife and the guy who is paying the hospital bills literally have sex right on top of him, with her juices splashing down on his face, and eventually the creampie too. So I mean, you can always take it a step further.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
There is this one hentai where the guy is in the hospital with both legs broken, and while he's drugged up/asleep with pain killers, his wife and the guy who is paying the hospital bills literally have sex right on top of him, with her juices splashing down on his face, and eventually the creampie too. So I mean, you can always take it a step further.
Haha, I read a true story recently where a guy got sideswiped by a drunk driver, and was a quadriplegic as a result...dude couldn't even talk. His insurance paid for a daily nurse that also comforted the guys wife by first giving a shoulder to cry on, and quickly escalated to screwing her six ways from Sunday. Nurse even hooked up a nanny cam, so the hubby could watch as his wife was seduced. A lot worse shit than this story happens every day people, it's a fucked up world we live in...and it could happen to anyone.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Haha, I read a true story recently where a guy got sideswiped by a drunk driver, and was a quadriplegic as a result...dude couldn't even talk. His insurance paid for a daily nurse that also comforted the guys wife by first giving a shoulder to cry on, and quickly escalated to screwing her six ways from Sunday. Nurse even hooked up a nanny cam, so the hubby could watch as his wife was seduced. A lot worse shit than this story happens every day people, it's a fucked up world we live in...and it could happen to anyone.
There is gems like this though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoccoValdez

Jun 8, 2017
Episode 1 1.01
Fixed critical game slowness and added important features:

- Optimized dialogs. All dialogs in the game are optimized, pauses between messages are reduced by 70-90%.
- Cut scenes. All cut scenes in the game are speeded up.
- Mouse. Now you can skip dialogs with the left mouse button (the right mouse button will open the game menu)
- Hints. Added indicators of movement between rooms.
- Choices. Added a one-second pause before choosing to prevent accidental clicking. (When the player quickly presses message skip.)
- Saves. Now you can save the game at any point in the game, also added a slot autosave.
- Acceleration. The Shift button will now speed up the wheelchair.
- Added a viewing angle in events. Sometimes you will notice an eye icon in events, clicking on it will open the view from this point.
- Removed the bug with the front door when opening which broke the game.
- Minor bug fixes.
Kudos for reacting to the feedback so quick! There is way less drag in the game now. (y)

I've just played until the minigame by now but I like the game so far. By first impression, the graphics are modern and good and the models are really well done.
The plot is quite unique and in my opinion that's a good thing. Of course it will never fit everyones bill, but it doesn't have to.
I'm eager to explore both, the "optimistic" and the "lost hope" path.

The controls are a litte bit clunky. At least with mouse and keyboard. I guess I'll try to play it with a controller next.
I got stuck once, between the cooking wife and the kitchen counter, but thanks to the newly implemented auto save I haven't lost much progress. Also the MC should have been at the computer at this point and not in the kitchen. I was just exploring.

I'll definitely keep an eye on this game.
Keep up the good work, Inqel Interactive (y)

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
I have some questions. MC is capable as a man? And does he have the ability to save the family?
Or is this the whole point of the game - to roll around the house and spying on some guy fucking his family?

The prologue is not clear, but the description hints at the second.

a55555

May 31, 2017
You weren't the only one to notice this. In fact, I have seen it far too much in VN/Games - the clothing is form fitted around the breast, like the fabric was tucked underneath and glued in place...just not natural. A bit of work with dForce and/or Fit Control is an easy fix for this. Also...why are the socks shiny? :rolleyes:
It's almost like we're playing a hentai game.

Reactions: SISIMEN

Countenance

May 30, 2017
If I get crippled and my wife hires a live-in BBC to take care of me and my daughters, I'll KICK HER ARSE! haha. kthx

The slow pace of gameplay actually helps reinforce the actual player as a prisoner. Immersive.

Muhdik007

Oct 6, 2020
if you dont like ntr DO NOT PLAY THIS, this shit is gonna make you depressed only a messed up mf gets horny from this shit, even if you did like NTR i would not recommend this one, the model is good? yea its good but it's not worth it, there's a lot of games with hot girls models so dont play this one

Reactions: Voxxxer

Mirso

Apr 1, 2019
Game seems nice and all that, but the truth be told, way to long intro and no sex, 2: why make NRT to a crippel just not good, 3: Why make the scene with wife when she washes dishes if u want another man to fuck the shit out of her?
And why reveal the guy at end of birthday? how THE FUCK is that a good birthday gift?

allday

Jul 20, 2019
This game has way too long of a intro for literally no action. There does not seem to be any content as of right now even though the intro is ridiculously long... I will keep my eye on it to see what happens with the game in the future. Hopefully it'll deliver.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Hoooooly shit!
What a hilarious ending. Man, I was dying when she answered the phone "Mr. Jerome"

So the writing is actually really good. The bit when he got all the messages of support on his phone was really interesting, and actually pretty realistic. I mean, sure, he is funding the research for himself, but from the outside, we (non rich people) would view it as some 'gift to humanity'.

FYI THERE IS NO SEXUAL CONTENT YET.

This is basically setting up the premise, it takes its time, a lot to read, but it's high quality.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Mwahaha damn minigame.
Is it just me or the X and S are almost the same color?yellow and orange?

It'd probably make more sense using W,A,S,D for the minigame instead of A,Z,S,X. since you can usually play any FPS using those buttons, which makes it more natural and comfortable.

PS: I don't know how the fuck I did it, but I actually won XD.

Last edited:

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
It's too early to write a review and anyone doing so this early in a game does a disservice to everyone. But I do want to make a couple of comments which I hope will be taken as both encouragement and admonishment.

1. You guys are doing a masterful job of setting mood. Dark motifs coupled with excellent choices in music show real talent.

2. You need to be far more meticulous. I don't know what that would translate to in your language, but there are too many small mistakes and errors. I assume Russian menu choices and occasional dialog in Russian means you're not taking the time to correct errors.

3. PACING.... Your pacing is abysmal. Sorry, but it just is. Pacing to a book, movie, etc is critical. It's how a good song flows; how good poetry develops a cadence; how two dance partners work together. You develop a moving scene only to ruin the pacing with extraneous and needless animations in RPGM. Yes, it took talent to create those animations and a pat on the back for it. But it detracts from the story. As my writing instructors pounded into me, if the scene doesn't move the story forward, you're falling behind. Waiting impatiently while someone gets up from the dinner table to walk; cruising around in a wheelchair not knowing which room to take; these kinds of things create frustration which leads to dissatisfaction for the reader. Work on your pacing. Whittle away anything that is not needed to move the story forward.

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
There's something terribly ironic about using the "walking simulator" that is RPGMaker to tell the story of a guy who can't walk.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes