RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Ok so I eventually managed to get the game to work for me..... I really liked the game right up to the very last bit when its revealed that it will be a black man to look after the mc. Here we go again another Cheating/NTR game where it is a black guy that the women go off with.... Im not a racist I'm just fed up with it only ever being black guys that the female goes off with..... WHY CAN WE NOT HAVE A CHOICE.
I may be going a little off topic here. I do enjoy a good Cheating/NTR tag game, but why can we not have a choice at the beginning of the game as to weather or not the BULL is black or white. There is often a choice if we want to see NTR, gay or extreme fetishes at the start of most games or they are avoidable so why not a choice as to whom the Bull will be.
Sorry rant over. Other than that it has got great potential and does seam to be a great game.

paul1983

Apr 11, 2020
Ok so I eventually managed to get the game to work for me..... I really liked the game right up to the very last bit when its revealed that it will be a black man to look after the mc. Here we go again another Cheating/NTR game where it is a black guy that the women go off with.... Im not a racist I'm just fed up with it only ever being black guys that the female goes off with..... WHY CAN WE NOT HAVE A CHOICE.
I may be going a little off topic here. I do enjoy a good Cheating/NTR tag game, but why can we not have a choice at the beginning of the game as to weather or not the BULL is black or white. There is often a choice if we want to see NTR, gay or extreme fetishes at the start of most games or they are avoidable so why not a choice as to whom the Bull will be.
Sorry rant over. Other than that it has got great potential and does seam to be a great game.
just like some of us wonder why we play as a white man in all the games and be a black man

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Any word about how far away the next update is? Are we talking a monthly or bimonthly release schedule or something like that?

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Sorry for the double post guys but i got a question : how to join his discord? Do we have to join his patreon first ?
Cuz in the first page when i cliked on his discord it says : This invitation may have expired
Thanks in advance fellas

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Sorry for the double post guys but i got a question : how to join his discord? Do we have to join his patreon first ?
Cuz in the first page when i cliked on his discord it says : This invitation may have expired
Thanks in advance fellas
non patreon can also join his discord. as you said invitation has expired then you have to message the developer or join his patreon to get the discord excess

Reactions: gabich69

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
should we expect an update during this october month or?
Can't confirm but the last post mentioned that release is very close and should be out by first half of this month. rpg development you know takes more time then renpy engine especially while testing it

Reactions: gabich69
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes