RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

weretiger

Apr 24, 2020
To say it right away: for a rpgm game it comes pretty modern and in a good art quality along. What I still do miss are features like scrolling the story back in case something have to be changed. The text flow is pretty slow which slow down the game atmosphere and makes the story a bit boring. Maybe in future updates you might find a solution for that :)

Inqel Interactive

Game Developer
Jul 20, 2021
Oh guys... I see I have a lot of work to do.

I will soon be releasing an update that will remove all dialogue pauses. These pauses were supposed to add realism, for whatever reason, it's too much. Anyway, I realized it was a bad idea.
I will also be adding acceleration to the wheelchair.

Wow talk about sinking to the lowest level of being a asshole... I get it people like ntr but this is about as fucking low as you can get to do this to someone in a wheelchair....
I would agree with you if the main character had no choice. But are you really just going to watch someone try to take your wife away from you?

After making 2 circles around the entire house and getting stuck in a door I had to delete it.
It would be nice if you could write down exactly which door you were stuck at?

Thank you all for your feedback and criticism. It will help improve the game.

D

Deleted member 3257669

I will soon be releasing an update that will remove all dialogue pauses. These pauses were supposed to add realism, for whatever reason, it's too much. Anyway, I realized it was a bad idea.
I will also be adding acceleration to the wheelchair.

I would agree with you if the main character had no choice. But are you really just going to watch someone try to take your wife away from you?

I would like to add a few suggestions:
- Markers (arrows) at doors/areas/items you can interact with or get into other spaces with. For example if you enter a room there's a black space below but you sometimes need to find the spot where you can go through the door.
- Quick save option - The ability to save at any time even during dialogue so if you picked the wrong option you can quickly resume at a previously saved position.
- Ability to go through dialogue by clicking left mouse button. Not sure if this is possible or hard to do but would definitely make it easier if you're used to Ren'Py games.
- Make choices in dialogue by clicking certain buttons instead of Enter. This is more or less a personal issue I have with RPGMaker games is that I sometimes press Enter one time too many and accidentally make a choice in dialogue.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020

So your saying it avoidable and can be stopped? Because the op and nothing stating this has been made apparent leading people to believe there is no choice.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So we can prevent it ? im quite curious as it will decide whether i try the game or not , Thank you :)
Yeah this is the make-or-break for me too. I could actually enjoy the NTR here if I could treat it as an "alternate route" before or after doing the "true route" and preventing it. But if it's happening no matter what, just no.

qwer12341567

Aug 16, 2017
The game crash after pressing new game
And there are no fullscreen/window setting in the option menu

Last edited:

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
I played it through, as slow as it was. As far as I can tell, you have one choice where the family reacts well to you and one where they'll probably start hating you.
I didn't understand the minigame, was way too hard.
Also, could you implement moving with the mouse? Don't really like the keyboard controls.
Great MC, at least while choosing the optimism choices.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think the moral of this game is that if you are in a wheelchair and you have 500 million in assets tell the doctors with their magic shots to go fuck themselves and embrace that wheel life. Ableism will get you cucked every time. Oh, and hire a squad of mercenaries to break the kneecaps of guys who even look at your wife. Give them a free wheelchair afterward.

Aug 24, 2020
I think the moral of this game is that if you are in a wheelchair and you have 500 million in assets tell the doctors with their magic shots to go fuck themselves and embrace that wheel life. Ableism will get you cucked every time. Oh, and hire a squad of mercenaries to break the kneecaps of guys who even look at your wife. Give them a free wheelchair afterward.
hhahah thats true. you can buy a super duper electro wheelchair and live with that money.

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Nice render however, the story is depressing, can't judge a fetish even how fucked up that is

rbherro

Apr 6, 2021
damn after reading some of the review im actully scare to try this game out. i dont really have anything against ntr, although im not a fan of it. when done proper, ntr isnt bad. but damn i got to agree, ntr to a guy in a wheelchair is really low dude. a wife or girlfriend cheating on a husband or boyfriend while he's in a wheelchair? bro that is mess up! a little off topic but i saw a video on youtube where a war veteran who i believe was discharge because he got hurt and ended up in a wheelchair, i could be wrong about this. anyways he came home with his parents to surprise his wife or girlfriend at the time. he open the door to see her and another guy both naked on the couch. the guy rolls up towards them and falls off his wheelchair crying, damn that broke me i tear up. he served the army to come home to that. anyway the developer indicated that ntr could be avoidable in the post here so if that true i might try this game, if not than im out. there's a morale line i dont cross no matter what fetish i may or may not have. i know this isnt a place to preach and im not trying to but i just wanted to get me 2 cents out there.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
North of the stairs, east of a door, the very top portion of the entrance there.
Instead of playing the buzzer sound I was just stuck there with no option to reset or load.

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes