RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
I had the exact same thought. And then I played the 1.5 demo (basically the entire dinner scene with Jamal).

I was probably one of his first Patreons, and I stopped supporting him because I don't think the writing is good enough. As previous posters have commented, Jamal basically walks all over MC and MC's wife. And the couple is so autistic that Jamal can a) rudely drink MC's wine, b) eat MC's food, c) dry hump wife in the kitchen, d) openly flirt with MC's wife, and e) molest MC's wife in front of him.

Somehow Jamal still has a fucking job from this supposed Billionaire, upper class family.

The creator just went way too fast, packed way too much "character progression / corruption progression", that it becomes utterly unsupportable. Why not just have MC pull Jamal's cock out and have him force his wife and daughters suck him off at this point since the writing makes no fucking sense.

Any person in the world, if Jamal walked into the house and started to act the way he did, would kick his black ass out and fire him. You want to touch my wife and bury your face in her tits in front of me? Kidding me? My wife is also OK with it? What is she retarded?
Did you play the game or just complaining without sense, i didn't find any problem in the writing it felt real, and by the way his name is jerome not jamal. and second this is a fantasy game you can't expect too much realism in it, the game is for fun and entertainment purpose so you should not compare it with real life thoughts and consequences. this one coming from one of his supporter.

side note :- if you want too much realism than go and play AWAM game . it's full of reality

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Not making any affirmation, I may be wrong.
But generally when people come up with excuses, it is simply because they're lying and want to milk/take advantage/exploit the situation.
People who want to work, they do find a way. Regardless of the situation.

So stopping because of war, may be very well true, and I may be a jerk for doubting his integral beliefs… Or it may just be a very convenient thing to say, due to the circumstances. Yes, some people can do that, crazy huh?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Not making any affirmation, I may be wrong.
But generally when people come up with excuses, it is simply because they're lying and want to milk/take advantage/exploit the situation.
People who want to work, they do find a way. Regardless of the situation.

So stopping because of war, may be very well true, and I may be a jerk for doubting his integral beliefs… Or it may just be a very convenient thing to say, due to the circumstances. Yes, some people can do that, crazy huh?
I mean, war or special military operation is a fact, if the developer is Ukrainian I believe we can easily assume that his priorities are probably changed

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
I mean, war or special military operation is a fact, if the developer is Ukrainian I believe we can easily assume that his priorities are probably changed
If he's Ukrainian, and even if it's true, then if his area is being affected.
Hey, I am from Portugal.

Jul 27, 2021
If he's Ukrainian, and even if it's true, then if his area is being affected.
Hey, I am from Portugal.
I doubt he can really focus on creating a game when friends/family that live in or nearby areas affect or perhaps even himself. I also don't see a reason for him to quit this project when he got a decent amount of money through Patreon from the first 2 version updates alone.

Obviously I wish he was able to continue working on the game as I like the concept and am interested to see where it goes, but unfortunately it seems we have to wait for a bit =/

Reactions: mamkajove

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I'll say once again hopefully everything is ok for him. Hope this hasn't affected and made progress even slower then it was. Support will come if it shows that and like i said before this could be a diamond in the making. It give that fiery passion and burn inside that NTR games should give you which most all others are failing at. DON"T EVER GIVE UP DEV!

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes