RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
plss someone save this project remake or something , the stage is set for a great twisted shit
Can't see this happening. No sign of the developer anywhere not in Patreon nor in discord. it's really a shame huge potential game going down. I think it's a curse of the mc that he don't want to get ntred lol...

• Haha
Reactions: rays112

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
Can't see this happening. No sign of the developer anywhere not in Patreon nor in discord. it's really a shame huge potential game going down. I think it's a curse of the mc that he don't want to get ntred lol...
yah feel bad for whats happening on devs country ,,, what i mean to say is like someone take it over or whatever

Bulldozer47

Jan 18, 2018
Can someone give the saves. This game is so hard to run on joiplay emulator, i need the saves to continue

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
It's bummer to see this game abandoned or at least put on hold. Most NTR games have gibberish fuckfest stories. Slowburn is the style that works best with NTR so I didn't mind it in this game. Though you always want more content of course. But not much can be done about the game going away. War and all.

Reactions: kiwicami
Jun 20, 2022
It's bummer to see this game abandoned or at least put on hold. Most NTR games have gibberish fuckfest stories. Slowburn is the style that works best with NTR so I didn't mind it in this game. Though you always want more content of course. But not much can be done about the game going away. War and all.
The war part was an excuse for not developing on it.
He didn't work on it much past its first release either.
the second update didn't even have any new new renders.
And this was all before the war started.

He's most likely just depressed or something like that and doesn't find the energy to develop.

This is sad of course and a bummer to see his game go nowhere.

• Angry
Reactions: drone4of2

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
Keep your prayers for developer "inqel". You guys don't even know the current life condition in Ukraine. Instead of zelensky and his family I don't think anyone is safe there. Inqel has not been responding anywhere not in discord not in patreon messages. So it has be miracle if he returns. And please don't critize inqel. We don't know where he is and how he is right now.

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes