RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
First of all the game has not abandoned by the developer the ongoing war had made it do this. seconds the game just released roughly 2 update. So how only in just 2 updates you can have more content. use your brain and common sense before criticizing.
your comment doesn't make any sense tho, if someone say's the game is so good then there is no problem, but if someone say how can a game be so good while it has almost no content then i get a reply with is your brain working LMFAO :LOL: war has nothing to do if the game is good or not but you can not say that the game is so good if it aint have much content, this is why i don't take you guy's seriously. just use your fucking brain for ones:WeSmart:

Reactions: krak0n and Toushiro

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
your comment doesn't make any sense tho, if someone say's the game is so good then there is no problem, but if someone say how can a game be so good while it has almost no content then i get a reply with is your brain working LMFAO :LOL: war has nothing to do if the game is good or not but you can not say that the game is so good if it aint have much content, this is why i don't take you guy's seriously. just use your fucking brain for ones:WeSmart:
your statement is quite interesting,this game only had a few updates,yet showed great promise.so yes it was going to be a great game.look at awam not much content in alot of updates-look at earnings and followers.quite simply this game ticked a lot of boxes and did it in an original way for a lot of members here.some members like substance in their game not just a quick fap.so please bear that in mind when making comments or to quote you"USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE";)

Reactions: DemandoSama

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
your statement is quite interesting,this game only had a few updates,yet showed great promise.so yes it was going to be a great game.look at awam not much content in alot of updates-look at earnings and followers.quite simply this game ticked a lot of boxes and did it in an original way for a lot of members here.some members like substance in their game not just a quick fap.so please bear that in mind when making comments or to quote you"USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE";)
USE YOUR OWN BRAIN FOR ONCE!! i never sayd that his game had no potential....but this game is far from being good, and i also never sayd that this game was bad. but saying that this game is soooo goooooood while this game is low on content is to far fetched.

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
So how I paly this game?It just stoped at the biginning,I press every key and click everywhear,nothing change

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes