RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
hes alive but wait!! glad the person is ok but abandoned a game then create a new one! :FacePalm:is this the pattern

• Angry
Reactions: bro111

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD
im-home.gif

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if the dev eventually planned on having the daughters bang the black dude
Or was it all about the wife?

Personally, if I was in the mc's shoes I would totally want to watch and jack off.
But this game is netorare not netorase lol

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
I wonder if the dev eventually planned on having the daughters bang the black dude

Personally, if I was in the mc's shoes I would totally want to watch and jack off.
maybe lateron mc will accept his faith, and enjoy and jerk off

Reactions: Joshy92

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

100% that was the case, He was already proposing to become the blonds personal trainer for some one on one action and was checking out the brunets ass when she was leaving the dinner

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I mean I would have liked a netorase path but I know It wouldn't be possible with this game.
It's super hardcore Ntr where the family will probably hate the hubby by the end of the game, and he won't know why lol

This is really the only hardcore ntr game I play the other three that I like have more of a lighthearted tone

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes