RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
i never played this game, so i'll have 1 hour of gameplay approximately right? There are no sex scenes yet I imagine, but touching maybe? Or for now it's just talk
how can we have sex just in 1 or 2 update but it still has touching, groping and build up scene for future

togainumaki

Sep 5, 2021
Hey when will the new update be released or has it already been released..... Because this thread has the older version released in 2022

Jkalash

Apr 15, 2018
While I appreciate Inqel coming back after a long absence especially with everything that went on for them to leave for so long, putting the new update behind the highest tier paywall with no other explanation, is not that good of a financial decision currently. Of course there are the true loyalists who will pay that much and more for the content right away, I would rather they release it for maybe $1-5, with an explanation on the patreon to help support the losses they faced from the absence. It would encourage me as a consumer to donate/subscribe.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
While I appreciate Inqel coming back after a long absence especially with everything that went on for them to leave for so long, putting the new update behind the highest tier paywall with no other explanation, is not that good of a financial decision currently. Of course there are the true loyalists who will pay that much and more for the content right away, I would rather they release it for maybe $1-5, with an explanation on the patreon to help support the losses they faced from the absence. It would encourage me as a consumer to donate/subscribe.
You can go to the bottom level tier that meets the requirements you request and get the update one day early, many patron accounts you do the bottom tier and you only get access to the posts, if you want the game 10 days early you pay more, sounds fair to me.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
I agree, but only for the moment. Getting an update out so that the game is not marked as 'abandoned' and gets new eyes on it and reminds people it's still around should be top priority not pleasing a dozen people on patreon. Thats just my opinion ofc and the dev is welcome to do what he thinks is best.

Reactions: Hawkeye3d
3.90 star(s) 32 Votes