RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
The war part was an excuse for not developing on it.
He didn't work on it much past its first release either.
the second update didn't even have any new new renders.
And this was all before the war started.

He's most likely just depressed or something like that and doesn't find the energy to develop.

This is sad of course and a bummer to see his game go nowhere.
While anything is possible, your country being invaded is pretty serious business. I see no reason to doubt his claims. Though even if he was pretending, I'd think it was unfortunate the game has stopped development since I did find this game to be more interesting then most of the NTR themed stuff on this site. Personally I'm not a NTR fanboy or hater, I think it can be a decent genre if done well but it rarely is. This game wasn't perfect but I did think it could have been decent. You know, in a year or two or three...

Reactions: Sunwolf and Illhoon

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I agree slow burn ntr is the only way it should supposed to be the most important things that no or almost no ntr game gets right are

First Point realationship build up:
A realationship build up like our red string with ian/holly or ian/cindy or where it all began rework miru/mc or summer is gone bella/mc are good examples for relationship build ups that you actually care for the love interest and have a connection.

Second point writting:
a game that is on the same level like our red string from a writting and realism point no stupid mc or plot holes or unrealistic fast sex.

Third point antaronist:
A Rival that actually has a personalitie not just a blanked that is just the bully or just evil without any personalitie.

Fourth point slow burn ntr:
The love interest should care about MC and have a strong connection so the corruption should be logical no (mindcontrol or any weird stuff) just a struggle and how she slowly lose control.

and many more ......
sadly most ntr games are very bad :( 99% probably in my opinion because they have huge problems with logic,building a conecction between mc and love interest, or she falls to fast for the antagronist and so on....

hope the dev is alright and continues in the future

Mk900

Oct 7, 2017
maybe he's gone forever. i am afraid we will see rest in peace wishes coming after some months
its totally possible. he is involved in a war, after all
dont know if he's doing the fighting, but in a war nonetheless. not the best situation
wish him well

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
its totally possible. he is involved in a war, after all
dont know if he's doing the fighting, but in a war nonetheless. not the best situation
wish him well
it's good and bad at the same. I mean, Zelensky said earlier in the war that men at the fighting age up to 60 years must fight. I don't know if that changes. I haven't paid attention, since the treaty Versailles

Nonos

Mar 15, 2019
it's good and bad at the same. I mean, Zelensky said earlier in the war that men at the fighting age up to 60 years must fight. I don't know if that changes. I haven't paid attention, since the treaty Versailles
All wars end up with peace. All deaths are useless

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
supported him till now but just cancelled it now, i have lost all my hopes now about this game resuming, it all over i guess and bad luck for ntr lovers continuous a high quality game with very unique and good potential story along with hot and cute females character all got ruined. The mc of this game has literally needs to be blame as he didn't want to get ntred so he cursed this game developer i guess lol... and also bad luck for jerome aswell lol....

3.90 star(s) 32 Votes