mandate69

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2020
Some thoughts cool project
Bugs
-The skinning for jeans and other clothing items needs some tweaking around the genital area. (I'm assuming the characters were assembled in character creator and use the default skinning.)
-The interactions are possible through walls. Line trace check is probably enough.
-Widgets are drawn to top left of screen when turning away so location to screen transform returns 0,0 for some reason.
Gameplay
-It would be cool if the honey select-like basic animation viewing was turned into gameplay. In the simplest form the challenge for example could be to make the girl come before your character comes. Just having a concept like this would give a lot of variables to play with for game design.
-The reactions (even if just visual) to thrust speed/etc. would be a shame not to expand on with the already available tools in game.
-I would leave the head bobble on first peron camera behind. Direction changes and objects glitch it out.
-The character's head rotates with the camera without lag. It's weird.
Visuals
-The genital/ass area for the female character definitely needs custom morphs would make it look so much better.
-I'm gonna assume the walking animation for the girl character is default cuz she walks like a man lmao
-The hdri has incorrect brightness not sure how that can be wrong since default 1.0 multiplier should do fine. Probably you are changing the strength of light instead of the exposure which is the wrong approach. If not, I'd change the hdri cuz its broken.
-I think the doors and other dynamic objects have weird shading. Maybe the light sample density could be doubled.
-The position previews are apparently not static meshes because the calves do some weird physics wobble when popping in.
-Prone position has some weird foot rotation and generally the rotation of the foot is always somewhat off.

Nefty969

May 28, 2017
-It would be cool if the honey select-like basic animation viewing was turned into gameplay. In the simplest form the challenge for example could be to make the girl come before your character comes. Just having a concept like this would give a lot of variables to play with for game design.
-The reactions (even if just visual) to thrust speed/etc. would be a shame not to expand on with the already available tools in game.
Yes, more Artificial Girl 3 than Honey Select. That´s what the speed wheel in the lower right corner immediately reminded me of.
No orgasm meters, just visual cues for finding a moving sweet spot. With how expressive the faces now are this should be great.
I still hate how Illusion games evolved from rudimentary but fun gameplay to posers without any gameplay.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
0/10, just go play HS2 instead...
Then go do that. You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

HS2 offers more positions, more clothing from the modding community, similar (if not better) graphics, can also remove clothing and accessories.
More positions. Yeah. More clothing. Yeah.
HS2 IS A MATURE, COMPLETE GAME MADE BY A LARGE COMPANY.

The fuck are you talking about, 18Scythe? Did you swallow something strange?

HS2 has nothing like this in terms of graphics. No real facial features. This game even has muscle movements in the face etc. It is light years ahead of what Illusion can do.

ON THE OTHER HAND...
This game is ludicrously large, just like Monolith Bay. There is no real explanation why these games are so large, except for Unreal Engine.
And honestly... this could easily be done in a current version of Unity, while making it half or a third of the size. (Unity supports asset compression now).

Still... this is early work. Looking forward to more.

BTW: I AGREE, MAKE THOSE TIDDIES WAAAAY BIGGER!!!

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Impressive start. Few quick suggestions:

- Tone down the body rippling effect around penetration area. Looks like its water filled balloon. it would make slighty more sense if the girl was chubby/obese...
- If possible, dick shape and size options
- Can something be done to make camera turning more responsive. It is kind of laggy even with good fps.

Reactions: Team Monolith
Aug 5, 2019
Truly impressive stuff. I don't do Patreon, but if you guys release the complete game on Steam I'll be there day one. Just don't go in the live service MTX-ridden bullshit like a certain other game on this site.

Andromaliuz

Jan 27, 2019
This game has a lot of potential. The graphics and her expressions look very good, I love the lips physics too. If they keep this up this game will be a smashing success.

IDarius

Jan 26, 2018
This is the kind of game that makes you want to invest in Patreon, but I'd like to ask a question first. Is there any chance that the Patreon version could edit the male character? Change skin color or something?:coffee:

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Is the maker of this Amazing Demo also the same creators as Monolith Bay? I am asking because Monolith is being milked at full capacity like very few other games. If it is, I am afraid that as amazing as this demo is. It would easily becoming another revenue source. If not, let me know and I can remove this comment. It would be such a same to see an amazing game/demo start off awesome and then become something like bay.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Only face customizaton?
Whenever people say 'next-gen', it's already old enough to be your great-great-grandpa's oldest game concept.
Technology and software are developing faster than ever. No rookie game dev can compare when it comes to 'next-gen' game design.
Just label the game's visuals as 'ok, even by the standards of retards, like the one writing this comment, who think that pirated games should be as good as the newest VR experimental 3D simulation software that can only run on a god PC'.
Also, most of the hair options are short hair, meaning that the long hair options were very difficult to implement.
If only I could tell if the penis(which is impressively sized) had equally well-endowed testies (it doesn't, they're borderline undersized), or whether they support erection/flaccid animation and bend during insertion, like the actual next-gen games would lead you to believe.

A good starting point is Unity's 'Some modelling agency', by a Spanish dev.
The models are moddably customisable to a large degree.
The penis bends during insertion and has erection/flaccid animations. But has no testicles rendered and is a separate object ;-;

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 47 Votes