ThePythonXXX

Jan 23, 2021
The game wont load for me. After the loading icon I get black screen loading forever. I've waited about 36 minutes and nothing.
Please Help.

dontthrowannieaway

May 12, 2017
Does anyone have an issue launching the game? Shows up in task manager but nothing comes up, no errors even.

seems to create new crash reports in users/local every time I try to launch it but it doesn't seem to say anything useful.

"
[CrashReportClient]
bHideLogFilesOption=false
bIsAllowedToCloseWithoutSending=true
CrashConfigPurgeDays=2
"
Did you ever figure out the issue? I have the same problem.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Is there a torrent of this? Both GoFile and Terminal keep failing the download right at the end for some reason.

Team Monolith

Creator of Monolith Bay and Home Together
Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Beta Tester Patron release 0.7.1 - Hotfixes and VR support!

Hi everyone:)

This update adds VR support to the game. There is now a launcher for the game which lets you decide if you want to start the game in VR or normal mode. We tested it with HP Reverb G2 and quest 2(PC link), but hopefully, other headsets also work.

If you are too big or small you can adjust your character height in your VR headsets settings.

For now it is just the inside scene. Also, unreal engine's hair system currently doesn't support VR (but it will in the future), so hair is going to look a bit worse in VR.

We recommend not using shadow quality Ultra for VR. High needs a lot less performance in VR and looks pretty similar.

Besides VR support we also included many hotfixes.

Hotfixes:

-fix outside scene bugs when asking girls to follow

-fixed male beard and hair being visible in first person

-fixed girl being unable to go to the attic

-low geometry detail now uses cards instead of strands

-photomode photos saved in the game folder

-improved character performance

-fixed issues launching none-VR mode of game for users with VR headset (use launcher)

-many minor fixes

Patrons with Beta Tester Tier can download the build at:

preview video:

We hope you enjoy trying out the game in VR and let us know how it went!

Have a nice day,

Team Monolith

Trombley

Mar 5, 2022

This update adds VR support to the game. There is now a launcher for the game which lets you decide if you want to start the game in VR or normal mode. We tested it with HP Reverb G2 and quest 2(PC link), but hopefully, other headsets also work.

If you are too big or small you can adjust your character height in your VR headsets settings.

For now it is just the inside scene. Also, unreal engine's hair system currently doesn't support VR (but it will in the future), so hair is going to look a bit worse in VR.

We recommend not using shadow quality Ultra for VR. High needs a lot less performance in VR and looks pretty similar.

Hotfixes:

-fixed issues launching none-VR mode of game for users with VR headset (use launcher)

-many minor fixes

preview video:

Have a nice day,

Team Monolith
Sweet baby Jesus, VR!

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

Hotfixes:

-many minor fixes

preview video:

Have a nice day,

Team Monolith
Added to the OP

• Sad
Reactions: Team Monolith

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Added to the OP
We know our game is gonna end up here but this fast really does feel bad, this time it did not even boost the threads visibility. But I guess we gotta bite that sour apple.
But who would even leak it this fast, in the past, it got posted in the thread first and then updated. So I assume you do it yourself?

when in photo mode the camera seems stuck in the mans head? WSAD don't work?
Photo mode works better when started from a sex scene. When starting from the walking character there is currently no free fly cam available.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HomeTogether-0.7.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: [User Deleted]

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
broken af for me theres no gameplay other than going around the house and its blurry af
Can't you start sex positions? You can adjust the resolution scale in the sex UI (cause of it looking blurry), it is lowered by default for performance

Jyakouageha

Jun 25, 2017
Interested in this because of the VR mode, unfortunate it's so unfinished. It's a bad first impression. If you want your game to feel good in VR and attract a wider audience, test it from start to finish. First time I opened up the game it didn't render the language selection to the headset properly. Needing to switch to the desktop mode to even look at the graphics settings when the game itself runs like hot garbage is also a bad look. Needing to exit the game to tweak the character is also a miss. I turned on DLSS and went back into VR, and it still looked and ran as badly as before. I hate to say it, but I shouldn't need a supercomputer to run your game, Unreal Engine be damned. Worst thing's that when I went and tried a position, leaning in made the girl's body disappear. Damn, dude. Death by a thousand cuts. The desktop experience was fine if a little barebones, but I don't care about desktop games anymore.

Don't take this the wrong way. I support people who put the effort in. Just don't call it done. I've just seen too many projects throw out a half-assed VR mode and then wonder why it didn't help their numbers and abandon it.

Reactions: Jakelocks27

Sk_ull

Jan 8, 2022
I’m having this problem where whenever I load in with a specific female character, It always switches back to the default option. And whenever I get into a sex scene the male character is just blacked out.

is this a glitch with just my version or do other people have it-?

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
Interested in this because of the VR mode, unfortunate it's so unfinished. It's a bad first impression. If you want your game to feel good in VR and attract a wider audience, test it from start to finish. First time I opened up the game it didn't render the language selection to the headset properly. Needing to switch to the desktop mode to even look at the graphics settings when the game itself runs like hot garbage is also a bad look. Needing to exit the game to tweak the character is also a miss. I turned on DLSS and went back into VR, and it still looked and ran as badly as before. I hate to say it, but I shouldn't need a supercomputer to run your game, Unreal Engine be damned. Worst thing's that when I went and tried a position, leaning in made the girl's body disappear. Damn, dude. Death by a thousand cuts. The desktop experience was fine if a little barebones, but I don't care about desktop games anymore.

Don't take this the wrong way. I support people who put the effort in. Just don't call it done. I've just seen too many projects throw out a half-assed VR mode and then wonder why it didn't help their numbers and abandon it.
I guess we should have made it more clear that VR support is experimental, it is just the very first version of it. Sadly DLSS does not work with VR in UE5, and there are many behind the scene things that make VR hard for a game with graphics like ours. Ultra graphics settings can be very demanding in VR, On medium or high settings the game should run fine on a PC that would be considered VR-ready.

Last edited:
Reactions: TankyThomas

Team Monolith

Game Developer
May 20, 2017
I’m having this problem where whenever I load in with a specific female character, It always switches back to the default option. And whenever I get into a sex scene the male character is just blacked out.

is this a glitch with just my version or do other people have it-?
From our FAQ:
Q: I can't save/load character saves
A: Make sure the game folder has windows read and write permissions. If this does not help you can try starting the game as admin, and adding it as an exception to your antivirus. If that still didn't work remove all saves (path above).

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Then use one of the Linux OS, why you shitting on people who just went with the easy life yo
easy life yo, 4noobs yo:ROFLMAO: -ms give OS with bunch of trashware & or you are use it as is, or you can remove all trashware - but it's not easy at all.

4.00 star(s) 47 Votes