• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm very conflicted about this game, i know that i'm far from the goodest guy in the world, but this situation feels so wrong :unsure::unsure::unsure:

If the aunt story is true (which idk for sure) she is "exploring" her daughter mental illness (for more hot that it may sound like, it still a mental illness) instead of seeking treatment which is fucking up her mind even more...

And if don't, that's even worse! she is purposely fucking up with her daughter mind (and body) and wanting your help to do it

I REALLY don't know how to feel about that :oops::oops::oops:
I haven't had a chance to play the update yet but unless it's changed a lot from my last play that ISN'T mental illness but a kink. A fetish so to speak. In no way does that need "treatment" :unsure:

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The game has good art I like the models chosen, and the writing is okay too, but the main thing that I dislike about the game is the excessive number of completely meaningless choices.

I'll give 2 such examples.

Example 1: "Attack high, attack low, attack with finesse: And none of them are an attack." No difference in any of the choices.

Example 2: "Show me your tits, lose your panties for the rest of the day, give me a kiss." Again no follow through at all on any of the choices all choices lead to "I can only think of dirty things"

I mean I can understand using such a choice menu from time to time sparingly. However this sort of menu should be used as little as possible. When used too often as it seems to be happening in this game it gives the player a feeling of "My choices are completely meaningless" if at some point important choices are to be implemented. Some of these could have been resolved with simply adding a few more renders and lines of dialogue.

Having meaningful choices would increase the immersion of the player into the world and hold the players attention longer on top of increasing replay value, and fun.

For instance the choice branch of "Kiss vs flash tits vs no panties today" could be resolved with less than 10 added renders. Would probably only need to tag the no more panties as a variable and maybe add a dozen lines of dialogue all together.

Kiss her = 1-2 renders
Flash tits = 1-2 renders
No more panties today = 3-4 renders (She wears them then you give her a look and she takes them off for the spank scene)

That's how the game could be better. It's not about the distance traveled but the journey along the way.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting so far ... i liked how you mixed some other characters into the game ... i can see some good things ahead :love:

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hmmm... Ok... I already have 2 impotant quscions here:
his aunt Ayleen
Sooo... Were is Incset Tag? O_O
3DCG, Male protagonist, BDSM, Corruption, Female domination, Humiliation, Male Domination, Spanking
Sooo... Another Ugless, not intreseted Project we have here? :(

• Angry
Reactions: dihepina

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
This is a good game but half of the potential fanbase is going to ignore it because of the name. I actually
only opened the thread to add it to my ignored list because I assumed it was one of those repetitive animu
harem trainer "games".

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
It's about time someone address the extremely controversial scene in this game reflecting terrible parenting decisions that should really be censored.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess it's the same one that gives their kid a donut for breakfast...

I'm very conflicted about this game, i know that i'm far from the goodest guy in the world, but this situation feels so wrong :unsure::unsure::unsure:

If the aunt story is true (which idk for sure) she is "exploring" her daughter mental illness (for more hot that it may sound like, it still a mental illness) instead of seeking treatment which is fucking up her mind even more...

And if don't, that's even worse! she is purposely fucking up with her daughter mind (and body) and wanting your help to do it

I REALLY don't know how to feel about that :oops::oops::oops:
I've not really noticed anything mental illness-wise with the daughter. She seems to be a bit of a perv and highly submissive, but that doesn't make her mentally ill. What was her actual mental illness supposed to be again?

indyfordfan

May 13, 2018
Just searched for the game and holy fuck... the previews look like a better version of the game I want to make.
Now I'm afraid to play the game for fear of ripping stuff off. Wish I had played it before, I'd have given Nina a different hairstyle at least. : /

will play it anyway though, it seems in line with the type of game I like.
I wish the aunt was a little more mature looking. She looks like sisters to her daughter. I am okay with that, it just doesn't seem to realistic.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
Forum full of violent rape games: "Won't someone think of the kinky children?!"

Glad to see this again! I was starting to think you'd gotten discouraged.

Reactions: blastwave2k
Jul 13, 2018
Sorry, I saw it just now that you had already done the procedure on the website.. (y)

I don't know if it serves as protection, but I only play with my Internet turned off or through a Virtual Machine
playing through a VM would help the majority of the time, but there are malicious attacks that can escape the VM. But for the most part its a solid layer of protection. The lack of internet would probably be less helpful but that would depend on what kinda attack we're talking about

Reactions: giqui

cj42

May 21, 2020
Definitely a nice concept. Looking forward for more contents. Keep up the good work.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes