• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

hrm

Jul 24, 2017
Small issue I noticed in the script (unless it was the MC intentionally being an asshole which it didn't seem like it): During the cafe chat with Josh, MC remembers that the money he lent Josh was for his sister's birthday, but then a few minutes later MC has forgotten Josh has a sister.

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Just wanted to pop in and say this has been a fantastic start to the game. I love the characters so far and the humor is top notch. I absolutely busted my gut laughing at the bathroom scene. Really well-played!

The fusion of BDSM/trainer kink with humor is solely lacking in adult games. The Headmaster does it really well and this is the only other game I've seen do it successfully. Your game really has a unique voice. Keep up the great work!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This game really needs the sounds of spanking )
... and proper rendering of the spanking, with the slaps evenly distributed over the areas being spanked. In so many games we see them land repeatedly on exactly the same spot. Both butt cheeks - and from the rear, not from the side.

How about a nursery rhyme to go with the spanking ...
Pat a cake, pat a cake ... :LOL:

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
ontach,
well, at least 2-3 images of the reaction to the spanking. I think that in punishments, sounds and reactions are most important, he-he )

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
ontach,
well, at least 2-3 images of the reaction to the spanking. I think that in punishments, sounds and reactions are most important, he-he )
I liked how the MC realised that she was too eager to be spanked, and adjusted his actions accordingly. I hope in a later update she'll orgasm when spanked, and try unsuccessfully to hide it.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I haven't had a chance to play the update yet but unless it's changed a lot from my last play that ISN'T mental illness but a kink. A fetish so to speak. In no way does that need "treatment" :unsure:
I guess it's the same one that gives their kid a donut for breakfast...

I've not really noticed anything mental illness-wise with the daughter. She seems to be a bit of a perv and highly submissive, but that doesn't make her mentally ill. What was her actual mental illness supposed to be again?
I REALLY didn't want to write this, since this could be considered off-topic (i personally don't think it is, since i'm talking about the game theme, but who knows), but since we have to explain everything theses days so be it, BTW i will try to link the "fonts" so you guys don't think that i took this all of the voices in my head...

Here we go, firstly " " is could sound too "heavy" and people often think that is only applied to heavy situations like schizophrenia, so lets replace by " ".
Secondly, what you may consider "just a kink" is indeed a , and some of them are considered "mental disorders" (pedophilia for exemple) and could lead to incapacitating the individual who has them.

So, Assuming that her mother story is true, she probably has DPD ( ) and guess what DPD is... a duck species? no, is mental disorder:

Symptoms of dependent personality disorder include:
  • An inability to make common, everyday decisions without the reassurance of others
  • Avoidance of personal responsibility, including tasks requiring independent functioning
  • An intense fear of abandonment and a sense of devastation or helplessness when relationships
  • Avoidance of disagreement with others out of fear of losing support or approval
  • Willingness to tolerate mistreatment and abuse from others
  • Placing the needs of their caregivers above their own
  • Over-sensitivity to criticism
  • Pessimism and lack of self-confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves
ALSO this ins't just about masochism (or sadism from her mother's part) which could be a mental disorder: "Sexual masochism is intentional participation in an activity that involves being humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise abused to experience sexual excitement. is sexual masochism that causes significant distress or significantly impairs functioning."

So yeah, i don't think that any of you is THAT eager to be punished when you are not a good girl (or boy ;)), but i'm not giving a diagnostic here and saying that she CERTAINLY have a mental disorder, but that kind of comportment could lead to bad things and the right approach of a PARENT is CERTAINLY no encouraging it or taking an active part (and pleasure) of it...

And I CERTAINLY got carried away in this wall of text :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just to conclude... THIS IS JUST A GAME FFS!!! you can find it hot, nobody is "kink shaming" you, I'm just explaining why I have mixed feelings about all this.

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I REALLY didn't want to write this, since this could be considered off-topic (i personally don't think it is, since i'm talking about the game theme, but who knows), but since we have to explain everything theses days so be it, BTW i will try to link the "fonts" so you guys don't think that i took this all of the voices in my head...

Here we go, firstly " " is could sound too "heavy" and people often think that is only applied to heavy situations like schizophrenia, so lets replace by " ".
Secondly, what you may consider "just a kink" is indeed a , and some of them are considered "mental disorders" (pedophilia for exemple) and could lead to incapacitating the individual who has them.

So, Assuming that her mother story is true, she probably has DPD ( ) and guess what DPD is... a duck species? no, is mental disorder:

Symptoms of dependent personality disorder include:
  • An inability to make common, everyday decisions without the reassurance of others
  • Avoidance of personal responsibility, including tasks requiring independent functioning
  • An intense fear of abandonment and a sense of devastation or helplessness when relationships
  • Avoidance of disagreement with others out of fear of losing support or approval
  • Willingness to tolerate mistreatment and abuse from others
  • Placing the needs of their caregivers above their own
  • Over-sensitivity to criticism
  • Pessimism and lack of self-confidence, including a belief that they are unable to care for themselves
ALSO this ins't just about masochism (or sadism from her mother's part) which could be a mental disorder: "Sexual masochism is intentional participation in an activity that involves being humiliated, beaten, bound, or otherwise abused to experience sexual excitement. is sexual masochism that causes significant distress or significantly impairs functioning."

So yeah, i don't think that any of you is THAT eager to be punished when you are not a good girl (or boy ;)), but i'm not giving a diagnostic here and saying that she CERTAINLY have a mental disorder, but that kind of comportment could lead to bad things and the right approach of a PARENT is CERTAINLY no encouraging it or taking an active part (and pleasure) of it...

And I CERTAINLY got carried away in this wall of text :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Just to conclude... THIS IS JUST A GAME FFS!!! you can find it hot, nobody is "kink shaming" you, I'm just explaining why I have mixed feelings about all this.
Interesting and educational. Btw. there's another term that needs to be thrown into the mix - the possibility that she's a submissive.

Reactions: Naxos

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
"Natural" submission and DPD have pretty much the same principles, just differing in intensity.
A submissive - someone who derives sexual gratification from role playing a submissive character. (opposite of dominatrix?)

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes