VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Did you perhaps make sure to download the incest patch that is included in the OP
Nope, I sure didn't. One can never tell when it is a "required" patch. You get folks like Cheeky who get all bent out of shape when you apply the "patch" to his games which isn't intended that way and then talk about that content in the main thread.

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
Nope, I sure didn't. One can never tell when it is a "required" patch. You get folks like Cheeky who get all bent out of shape when you apply the "patch" to his games which isn't intended that way and then talk about that content in the main thread.
Well it's labeled "Incest Patch" so it's not required unless you're really into incest ;) I always just apply the patch and yeah developers are going to say that stuff since of course they're not allowed to have said patches or even mention said patches cause if not Patreon will come down on them.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Here's the patch (attached to this message) since I know a lot of people have issues with AnonFiles

From what it seems, the patch should be a universal patch, meaning it should work for ALL versions of this game
Yeah those warnings and site blocks due to pishing etc.. Probably all unwarranted :p

aochung

May 4, 2017
I just updated the game to 0.1.2

There is a sex scene added (arguably two) and the initial bargain with Ayleen is struck.

I kind of rushed the dialogue for the update, mostly because I got caught up in making renders (the update has twice the amount of renders compared to the initial release, not that you will notice it). I got it to the point where the thought of other people reading it doesn't make me want to kill myself, so that'll have to do for now ; )
wow...even the "mini" update was worth the DL.

For purely selfish reasons, I want more updates faster.. :p

The dialog is good. Auntie has depth and seems to have been thinking and working through her daughter's issues. It doesn't feel hollow like many games/stories. Also, the MC seems to be "afraid" of the beast inside or losing control of it. So, not only do the characters feel like real people but the renders have "normal" proportions.

All-in-all, has the promise to be one of the best games around lately, especially if the cast remains small the their growth is natural and intimate.

Reactions: alfeatcat

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Nope, from everything I have gathered from the devs post to what I have seen thus far is that the male MC is being groomed to eventually dom both/or more female side characters. Or at the least co-dom the youngest.
I think this site needs lezdom tag or something. In this game, there is female on female domination, but both will be submissive to the male MC... at least that is my understnding.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
Any chance of a walkthrough please ? :)

yes I know the Game is still new but better to ask for a walkthrough right from the beginning in my opinion :D

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes