VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Already done, no need to worry ; )
And whether there is 'real' mother-daughter stuff depends on your definition of what that is. Ayleen is involved, but she gets off on domination, sadism and the further corruption of her sweet daughter. She isn't really interested in having Nina eat her out, except maybe to show her who's boss. And Nina just loves her more for all that.

Also:
I have decided to make a release in-between 0.1 and 0.2, just to properly finish day 1 in a more satisfying way. I'm already halfway done with it, maybe I will release it this weekend. Minor spoiler: All the content tags will be undoubtetly in the game when I'm done with it (and I consider femdom already properly included in 0.1).
Yeah i was kinda asking about sexual stuff.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Female domination: being ordered by her mother to take off pants and bend over to be spanked; being ordered to show off the results of the spanking.
Humiliation: having to decide if she would be punished in front of her old friend; being punished in front of him.
Spanking: well we agree on that one.
Corruption: Going from being an old friend to being asked to help dominate the girl with being able to do whatever he wants to the aunt as an incentive.

Four out of six isn't bad for half an introduction; five out of seven if you count the Male Protagonist.
Did we play the same game?

I considered this the dev saying, "this is what I'm doing; there's more in this vein to come."
i guess my idea of fem dom is different..i thought that its when the male had total control over the female?
i guess too i read into the corruption tags wrong (thats on me so im sorry)i ASSUMED the mc would be the one doing the corrupting and guess was a little disappointed there (perhaps i misunderstood my bad sorry)

Reactions: smite2001

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Admittedly this one is a little sideways compared to some, but there are a number of female protagonist games here that are about the MC's corruption. This just puts the shoe on the other foot, but I don't think he'll be wearing high heals... (at least I hope not). :confused:

Male dom is the one you were thinking of...

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
There will be a lot of maledom in the game and you will not have to wait long for that. There will be much more maledom than femdom in fact. (To avoid confusion: maledom = male domination; a guy dominating someone else)

Regarding the corruption: Neither Ayleen nor Nina come entirely "pre-corrupted". With those two it's just already clear what they are into, and they sort of know as well and have more or less accepted/embraced it.

The problem with having a very submissive character like Nina is that subs love to be dragged along with whatever you want to do to them. If the protagonist was already an experienced and confident pervert, the game would have no progression at all because Nina would let him do anything he wants to her on day 2. Hence some corruption of the protagonist is necessary to have a semblance of progression and escalation.

This is a bit of an oversimplification of course, but I think you can understand what I mean.

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
There will be a lot of maledom in the game and you will not have to wait long for that. There will be much more maledom than femdom in fact. (To avoid confusion: maledom = male domination; a guy dominating someone else)

Regarding the corruption: Neither Ayleen nor Nina come entirely "pre-corrupted". With those two it's just already clear what they are into, and they sort of know as well and have more or less accepted/embraced it.

The problem with having a very submissive character like Nina is that subs love to be dragged along with whatever you want to do to them. If the protagonist was already an experienced and confident pervert, the game would have no progression at all because Nina would let him do anything he wants to her on day 2. Hence some corruption of the protagonist is necessary to have a semblance of progression and escalation.

This is a bit of an oversimplification of course, but I think you can understand what I mean.
I like what you have to say, and agree with your idea for progression in the game. The only thing that felt out of place really, was the whole putting the towel over his head at the end...like he was regressing to an 8 year old mentality. Threw the whole tone for the MC off for me...not a visual you want for an MC that's going to be the beastly dom we're going to see later on...I mean you might as well had him sucking his thumb :oops:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Loved my first taste. Stick to your guns. Make your vn. I'm excited to see your vision. Best of luck and hopefully kink/lewdness filled updates.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I just updated the game to 0.1.2

There is a sex scene added (arguably two) and the initial bargain with Ayleen is struck.

I kind of rushed the dialogue for the update, mostly because I got caught up in making renders (the update has twice the amount of renders compared to the initial release, not that you will notice it). I got it to the point where the thought of other people reading it doesn't make me want to kill myself, so that'll have to do for now ; )

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
I just updated the game to 0.1.2

There is a sex scene added (arguably two) and the initial bargain with Ayleen is struck.

I kind of rushed the dialogue for the update, mostly because I got caught up in making renders (the update has twice the amount of renders compared to the initial release, not that you will notice it). I got it to the point where the thought of other people reading it doesn't make me want to kill myself, so that'll have to do for now ; )
Can't wait to try it! Also just want to say, it's okay to take your time with updates. I hope you don't feel pressured to have to churn out updates, the main point of this is we want to be able to enjoy the game and in order to be able to do that you have to enjoy making it.

We will appreciate the time and effort you put into the game (at least I know I will) and the community here is always willing to help out if need be, there are places on the site where you can ask for help in spell-checking your game as well as other stuff. Hell, if you need a play tester or someone to look over the dialogue for you, feel free to hit me up and I'm always ready to help :)

That's just my two cents on the matter, I enjoyed the initial update for this and now I can't wait to try this one. Best of luck with your game :)

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Ok, smite2001, I am confused. You mention "real" mother-daughter action, yet the first conversation between Ayleen and the MC when he gets picked up from the airport she mentions Nina's mother off jetsetting. Am I confused or am I missing something trivial?

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
Ok, smite2001, I am confused. You mention "real" mother-daughter action, yet the first conversation between Ayleen and the MC when he gets picked up from the airport she mentions Nina's mother off jetsetting. Am I confused or am I missing something trivial?
Did you perhaps make sure to download the incest patch that is included in the OP

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes