• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

acien

Aug 5, 2016
looks good so far but ill wait until like version 0.3 to give it a try so it will have a decent amount of content

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for all the feedback until now!

I just skimmed through the Bad Memories game and there is really no reason for me to worry. Maybe worry why I just missed the game entirely, but not about overlaps.

Because several people have brought it up: I will most likely change the relationship of Ayleen and Nina to landlady and sorta boarding-student for 0.2, maybe sooner. I hope a modder will pick up the slack then. ; )

There will be watersports of many, maybe even all the types (probably not all types for all genders).
Regarding the gameplay, I just don't want people to get stuck without a walkthrough, have to grind to progress, or miss scenes because of previous unintentional decisions. I think (basically all of) the Akabur games are good examples of what are essentially linear games that still give you the impression that you do stuff.

I already regret commenting on how I feel about certain fetishes, because I understand that arguing about it is pointless. On the other hand, I try to be open about it to give people a good idea of what to expect in terms of content. I will actively avoid using negative language though, kinks are something people hold close to their hearts.

I'm working on that, it was always on my to-do-list. I consider making a special 0.1.1 version with some choices of this type and a few preview pictures for the characters introduced in the next version. You will also be able to name the main character in future versions.
Keep the incest

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
Thanks for taking the effort.

I added custom name input last night myself in my code, it's not really that hard to do. Next release will have name choice and flavor choices for dialogue.

I initially fixed the name because I wanted Nina to call the protagonist by a specific nickname derived from David, but I ended up dropping that because it was kind of creepy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yeah it's pretty simple to do but as was mentioned above, I just like having that freedom of being able to name the MC so when I can I always go ahead and "fix" it myself. Good to know you'll be adding it in to the game yourself. Speaking of the game played it last night and I really enjoy it so far. Cannot wait to see more from it, best of luck with it!

Reactions: badnboujee

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
yeah it's pretty simple to do but as was mentioned above, I just like having that freedom of being able to name the MC so when I can I always go ahead and "fix" it myself. Good to know you'll be adding it in to the game yourself. Speaking of the game played it last night and I really enjoy it so far. Cannot wait to see more from it, best of luck with it!
Glad you enjoyed it!

I just updated the links to version 0.1.1 - it includes the name change option, plus some choices the player can make. They are barely worth mentioning though, I was just playing around with the renpy code. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out from a mechanical standpoint. Expect more choices for 0.2, including some actual dialogue variety for the 0.1 content.

The update also includes changes to Ayleen's / Nina's relationship.

A modder got in touch while I was uploading it and provided you with a patch to restore it to the old content - what a coincidence!

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
Glad you enjoyed it!

I just updated the links to version 0.1.1 - it includes the name change option, plus some choices the player can make. They are barely worth mentioning though, I was just playing around with the renpy code. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out from a mechanical standpoint. Expect more choices for 0.2, including some actual dialogue variety for the 0.1 content.

The update also includes changes to Ayleen's / Nina's relationship.

A modder got in touch while I was uploading it and provided you with a patch to restore it to the old content - what a coincidence!
if that isn't the luckiest coincidence ever then I don't know what is.

I will play v0.1.1 anyways because I am a sucker for any change whatsoever, I'm also gonna have to play it with the mod this anonymous modder made for us ;)

Draon79

Oct 28, 2018
smite2001 one thing in regards to 'choices' you can do is like what was done in My New Family, just make the top option the "best" to see that scene/fetish and the other the option to skip said content. No walkthough needed at that point if that is what you are wanting to avoid. Just a suggestion :)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
"... reason to ruin fun for others."
I get the sarcasm, but that's not my goal, in fact quite the opposite, with the age thing I just wanted to give a heads-up to avoid possible problems down the line. I won't do anything to jeopardize the game, nor will I do anything shady like reporting it or the likes. I just gave my honest opinion and I even apologized if my impression is mistaken. Take care!

JoonasD6

Nov 11, 2019
This is so promising! I don't ever care about boning or anything; just seeing this very-well thought and written discussion about kinks is amazing! A slow, reasoned corruption is always better than some quick intercourse and tiddies without any context.

You truly seem to understand what happens in people's heads and especially with Ayleen (and her excellent facial expressions) you made me really care about the characters! Immediately told my pet about this. <3

Good job!

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2018
Nina easily passes as girl in her late teen years for me. This website alone has hundreds of games with younger looking girls and boys. You can only find a problem in this game if you really really want to. We are all terribly sorry this game does not feature a lot of your desired femdom content but thats not a reason to ruin fun for others.

I hope Nina stays unchanged. It always sucks when character models are being redesigned after release.
I agree at the very youngest 15-16 years to me but like i said before you change her hair style and give her clothes you would go to work in she'd easily look 18+ It's just the style of clothing/hair mixed with the art style

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
3DCG, Male protagonist, BDSM, Corruption, Female domination, Humiliation, Male Domination, Spanking
THE ONLY THING TRUE WAS THE SPANKING ....Humiliation well ill keep my version of events/thoughts to myself
BUT this here pretty much says it all lol.png

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
interesting as a sneak peak but without any gameplay its hard to say if its promising or not
considering they lied with all the tags surely doesnt help them or do them any justice too LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey mate, sorry that I didn't have time to proofread the rest of the script. Thought you were posting it this weekend, and planned to do it tomorrow after I release the update of my game. Going to be following it though, good luck! Also, you might want to make a patch, since Patreon still considers aunt to be incest I believe.
theres no sex in this so how is it incest exactly?

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
3DCG, Male protagonist, BDSM, Corruption, Female domination, Humiliation, Male Domination, Spanking
THE ONLY THING TRUE WAS THE SPANKING ....Humiliation well ill keep my version of events/thoughts to myself.
Female domination: being ordered by her mother to take off pants and bend over to be spanked; being ordered to show off the results of the spanking.
Humiliation: having to decide if she would be punished in front of her old friend; being punished in front of him.
Spanking: well we agree on that one.
Corruption: Going from being an old friend to being asked to help dominate the girl with being able to do whatever he wants to the aunt as an incentive.

Four out of six isn't bad for half an introduction; five out of seven if you count the Male Protagonist.
Did we play the same game?

I considered this the dev saying, "this is what I'm doing; there's more in this vein to come."

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Made a banner to f95 specifications. I think the handprint turned out pretty well if I do say so myself. Feel free to use it if you want.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes