VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Well that was an interesting and pleasant surprise nice and not run of the mill characters interesting twist and one hell of a lot of potential, I am eagerly awaiting the update and see how the story progresses, I think I am already hooked. (please develop it your way / your story)

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I agree, this game has a lot of potential. I am very much looking forward to your next update. DV, keep this beautiful work. (y)

Reactions: Carlos6464

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Checking the VN out in a bit...as I read through the comments and discussion, there seems to be (as always) a lot of discussion on "this fetish", "that fetish" and how much we like one or the other - which, in and of itself is fine, we should discuss, openly, without judgement. The idea that one kink is somehow less icky or objectively better than another is not only absurd, the people making such claims (even in a passive aggressive manner) are hypocrites.

You like Fem-Dom? Cool. You prefer Futa or Trans? Good for you. Loli or Shota? Fine. Incest? Enjoy yourself. And the list goes on...

...See what I did there? I didn't comment on whether I liked one or the other or none of those fetishes, I didn't bash another individual's kink, I just accepted that they have their thing and I've got mine. It's that easy. Anyone posting here that attempts to take the moral high ground because they take issue with a certain fetish or kink, may want to consider talking this over with a therapist to see where all of that close minded sentiment comes from...maybe not enough hugs from mommy? (Is that incest? I can't tell :rolleyes: )

One thing I have learned while downloading content here is that there is no one game, visual novel or piece of artwork that is going to only include what I like and not have stuff I don't like. I mean, wouldn't be horrible of one of the characters in a game filed a complaint against a developer because they were spanked too hard or were discovered sleeping with a cousin or were caught peeping at a bathroom door on another character that might look like a teen but could be a futa - if only they would have turned around!! Point being: None of this is real, no one is getting hurt and no one should be offended by what someone else enjoys. Who really cares? If you have such a vested interest in what other people are fapping to, then maybe you've discovered another kink: The Karen Kink, and you can create your own visual novel where everyone passive aggressively demeans each other for their own personal kink preferences.

See:

smite2001 your responses here have been great and I don't believe you should have to defend anything nor do i think you should ever back peddle on your vision for this project. Just do what you want and, given the number of people who frequent this site, each with their own preferences on kink and fetish, I am certain you will continue to have a solid following. I wish you well in your work on this and hope to see more.

Last edited:

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback until now!

I just skimmed through the Bad Memories game and there is really no reason for me to worry. Maybe worry why I just missed the game entirely, but not about overlaps.

Because several people have brought it up: I will most likely change the relationship of Ayleen and Nina to landlady and sorta boarding-student for 0.2, maybe sooner. I hope a modder will pick up the slack then. ; )

I enjoyed it. Not to be a pain but will there be any watersports in it? With the game thing, just want to mention that there are a lot of similar games like universities/schools that have similar stories and then there's home/life type VNs literally all over the internet.
There will be watersports of many, maybe even all the types (probably not all types for all genders).
Regarding the gameplay, I just don't want people to get stuck without a walkthrough, have to grind to progress, or miss scenes because of previous unintentional decisions. I think (basically all of) the Akabur games are good examples of what are essentially linear games that still give you the impression that you do stuff.

...See what I did there? I didn't comment on whether I liked one or the other or none of those fetishes
I already regret commenting on how I feel about certain fetishes, because I understand that arguing about it is pointless. On the other hand, I try to be open about it to give people a good idea of what to expect in terms of content. I will actively avoid using negative language though, kinks are something people hold close to their hearts.
I wish you had a chance to choose how you respond, even if it doesn't change the outcome.
I'm working on that, it was always on my to-do-list. I consider making a special 0.1.1 version with some choices of this type and a few preview pictures for the characters introduced in the next version. You will also be able to name the main character in future versions.

Carlos6464

Aug 27, 2017
As others have mentioned, the game was quite a great surprise, I got some bad memories vibes (maybe an inspiration?).
Honestly have being so long since I got so interested on a game, and even longer since I did not start skipping texts because of the bad or predictive written...that is not the case here and I really liked the interactions
Looking forward to next version!

Screening

Oct 26, 2019
Promising start! Sort of wish there were a few choices for the MC, but I understand it's the intro. I was a bit worried like some of the above posts that you were going to make the MC a reluctant pussy that has constant internal thoughts with conflicting moral values. The towel over the head at the end was not a good call, he should have been rubbing his hands together, anxious to make his fantasies a reality.
The building blocks for a male dom are already established with the brief history of the MC, and the fucked up parents of his should be an indication of little to no moral hang ups. Just one request from me would be to try letting the player choose if there is to be female/male domination, sort of a big turn off if that's planned for the MC. As long as the player can chose their kink, and how cruel/nice he is about doing it, I'll be happy to donate to your patreon.
In total agreement here especially your last sentence.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
Great start, really interesting concept, good dialogue and beautiful renders, looking forward to future releases.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I haven't even played this game yet, but just by reading this thread and the dev's responses, I'm actually experiencing that kind of "shut up and take my money" vibes...
I really want to wait for a 0.2 update though, but the "temptation" to give it a go right here and now is very, very high. It's been a while since I last felt something like that towards a first release.

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
just out of curiosity... isnt there a kinetic novel tag missing? i mean there is nothing tht constitutes a "game" no choices... nothing...

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
I already regret commenting on how I feel about certain fetishes, because I understand that arguing about it is pointless. On the other hand, I try to be open about it to give people a good idea of what to expect in terms of content. I will actively avoid using negative language though, kinks are something people hold close to their hearts.
smite2001 Please understand, my post wasn't in response to anything you had written, it was directed at the people posting here (and in many, many other threads). I didn't feel as though your posts were in any way negative, quite the contrary. I felt as though your responses were well thought out and spot on. It was the fact that other people were starting down the path of "This dev..." and "I really don't care for..." that got me going.

Keep doing what you are doing and ignore the critics that find something you do yucky because it doesn't fit their own fetish narrative.

You do you :cool:

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Thanks for all the feedback until now!

I just skimmed through the Bad Memories game and there is really no reason for me to worry. Maybe worry why I just missed the game entirely, but not about overlaps.
I agree with your assessment, although probably for different reasons. If people stop and think about it, nearly every story has been told in some fashion or another. So, it isn't the story you are telling, rather it is how you are telling it.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
Being able to choose the characters' relationship is a useful way to get past the anti-incest rules on Patreon and those who want to call them something non-incestual themselves. With a variable you won't need a patch to make it happen.

I understand folks wanting a choice of reaction or two, but in this short intro I think you set up for that to happen early in the next installment. He was told to think about it -- wasn't that why he has a blanket over his head?

Reactions: Simulacrum29
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes