• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Woodland Nomad

Game Developer
Jun 5, 2020
There have been a good bit of non-linear games I've played that hint at possible correct paths and others that display a warning on the option about scenes being missed if you don't select it. Throwing that out there. Others that I have played, your choices really don't matter or the author wanted to make sure you end up seeing everything - or maybe just the naughty bits.

darlic I had to ask about the watersports stuff - it's like a given now :LOL:
smite2001 thanks for the response. Good game. I am looking forward to the rest and I hope the feedback has given you energy to continue.

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
I did a quick and dirty "fix" so you can name your character

Just replace `script.rpa` with the one attached here.

PS: did not check the entire game but it seems to work fine and did not cause any issues, let me know if it does

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I'm going to hold off on adding a review on this game thread, because I'd like to see more first. This is a great teaser, and looks very promising! I'm on board with eventually getting to Dom the Aunt, but understand if that's a bit of a slow burn. The daughter's cheeks are a little chubby, but design your vision and I look forward to enjoying the ride.

Jul 8, 2018
The girls face looks pretty young but i think it's because you went with the cute girl stylised look. I think all it would take is a different hair style and she'd look alot older.

Seriously though there's plenty of 18 year olds out there that with that hair style, clothing and cutsy personality you'd be asking their age before a date. My fiance is 24 but looks 17-19 depending on who you ask.

Finally art is difficult and even complex character creators in some games are tricky to get proportions correct. In my opinion with art it's completly up to the artist to decide their age. Look at anime girls (i mean from sfw anime series) some of the 40+ year olds look 18 it's an art style and 3D graphics is an art. You also havn't gone super realistic and have gone with a cute style to me the aunt looks younger than the MC. So yeah i'd say this is fine. Maybe even just add a scene with plain/average clothing and hair style and it'll give everyone a different perspective.

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
This was way weirder than I thought it was going to be.
Ironically, it was also the most realistic depiction of how I'd expect someone to react to this irl, if they were into it. Not that it's a high bar, considering in most games they just go AWOOGA! and jump into having sex with their relatives like it's no biggie, but still.
Like the protagonist says: kind of a confused boner all around. So... kudos?

Reactions: blastwave2k

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
I like the Models, they don't look like your typical DAZ Premade Models. But so far you have absolutely no decisions, not even Dialogue Options which makes it play like a Diashow.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

PS: did not check the entire game but it seems to work fine and did not cause any issues, let me know if it does
Thank you. Personal pet peeve of mine is a fixed mc name. Its one of the greatest advantages a vn has on a regular paper novel imo

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017

Thank you. Personal pet peeve of mine is a fixed mc name. Its one of the greatest advantages a vn has on a regular paper novel imo
Thanks for taking the effort.

I added custom name input last night myself in my code, it's not really that hard to do. Next release will have name choice and flavor choices for dialogue.

I initially fixed the name because I wanted Nina to call the protagonist by a specific nickname derived from David, but I ended up dropping that because it was kind of creepy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Can someone please port this for Android
I will do a quick android port straight away and attach it to this post here.
It will be an unsupported, "unofficial" version of the game though, because I do not own an android device right now, and unlike with the mac version, the android compiler uses some unique variables in the code that I did not touch.
You should have some different menu colors, I can already tell you that.

EDIT:

I have emulated it and the character portraits are partially blocked by the textbox overlay. I might make a better android build for the next version if I have some time to do so. On the upside you can choose your character's name.

Last edited:

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
I initially fixed the name because I wanted Nina to call the protagonist by a specific nickname derived from David, but I ended up dropping that because it was kind of creepy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you want to use nicknames you can use player entered variables for that, like the name.

might be fun letting people choose what nicknames the characters use for him :)

Reactions: badnboujee

shio0o

May 8, 2020
I really like the shit u have explained so far about the future gameplay and what will be added. So hoping u the best cuz if u do the game as u said until now damn it's definitely going to be my fav . It also have good looking chars. Will definitely donate u when I myself get some money

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Sorry, but I still simply have to maintain my opinion that the small girl looks exactly like a 10 years old child to me, even in body proportions, never mind the face. Maybe I am the only one to see it that way, in which case I apologize, but if I am right, then children... well, that's not just another harmless fetish for a very good reason. I get it that this is just art, and maybe for that reason its just a safe outlet for some people, but I am willing to bet, that very few other adult websites, bdsm or otherwise, would have no issues with this one.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Sorry, but I still simply have to maintain my opinion that the small girl looks exactly like a 10 years old child to me, even in body proportions, never mind the face. Maybe I am the only one to see it that way, in which case I apologize, but if I am right, then children... well, that's not just another harmless fetish for a very good reason. I get it that this is just art, and maybe for that reason its just a safe outlet for some people, but I am willing to bet, that very few other adult websites, bdsm or otherwise, would have no issues with this one.
Nina easily passes as girl in her late teen years for me. This website alone has hundreds of games with younger looking girls and boys. You can only find a problem in this game if you really really want to. We are all terribly sorry this game does not feature a lot of your desired femdom content but thats not a reason to ruin fun for others.

I hope Nina stays unchanged. It always sucks when character models are being redesigned after release.

Apr 30, 2018
10 year old don't have tits.

alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
Bravo! Good story so far. Figures that won't burst out of the skin (Big Titts, Big Ass)
I look forward to the sequel. :love:

Reactions: Drew49th
4.70 star(s) 27 Votes