VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
is there gonna be any mom-daughter stuff? with an incest patch or something, so u can get through patreons rules

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
is there gonna be any mom-daughter stuff? with an incest patch or something, so u can get through patreons rules
Already done, no need to worry ; )
And whether there is 'real' mother-daughter stuff depends on your definition of what that is. Ayleen is involved, but she gets off on domination, sadism and the further corruption of her sweet daughter. She isn't really interested in having Nina eat her out, except maybe to show her who's boss. And Nina just loves her more for all that.

Also:
I have decided to make a release in-between 0.1 and 0.2, just to properly finish day 1 in a more satisfying way. I'm already halfway done with it, maybe I will release it this weekend. Minor spoiler: All the content tags will be undoubtetly in the game when I'm done with it (and I consider femdom already properly included in 0.1).

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
Already done, no need to worry ; )
And whether there is 'real' mother-daughter stuff depends on your definition of what that is. Ayleen is involved, but she gets off on domination, sadism and the further corruption of her sweet daughter. She isn't really interested in having Nina eat her out, except maybe to show her who's boss. And Nina just loves her more for all that.

Also:
I have decided to make a release in-between 0.1 and 0.2, just to properly finish day 1 in a more satisfying way. I'm already halfway done with it, maybe I will release it this weekend. Minor spoiler: All the content tags will be undoubtetly in the game when I'm done with it (and I consider femdom already properly included in 0.1).
can't wait for that update, really enjoyed this little game so far and can't wait to see more from it, as always keep up the good work :)

as for the tags, (this has been mentioned a bunch of times on the site) but you only include the tags that are already in the game because if not you're going to get LOTS (and I do mean LOTS) of people asking why it's tagged this but there isn't any content. You can always include Future/Planned tags in Developers Notes or something along those lines so people know what is planned.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
you only include the tags that are already in the game
I know, there are a bunch of tags missing that will be in the game eventually. The tags that I have included are in the game in a way where you can make an argument that they are, but not everyone may agree with you. Like maledom, for example.

Reactions: perverttyler

perverttyler

Aug 16, 2020
I know, there are a bunch of tags missing that will be in the game eventually. The tags that I have included are in the game in a way where you can make an argument that they are, but not everyone may agree with you. Like maledom, for example.
Yeah no I get what you're saying and I do think that all the tags listed are represented, or as you pointed out you can make an argument that they are, in the game. I mostly go on what the description says and how the samples look when deciding what to try but a lot of people download based on tags alone.

I for one think you are doing a great job so far and you should just ignore people who complain too much about the tags. Afterall we can't get to spanking Nina if you focus too much time trying to explain how the tags are already in the game ;)

Reactions: smite2001

aochung

May 4, 2017
game looks very interesting and unique. I'm really excited anxious to see more of this story. Great job and keep up the good work. thanks for sharing :)

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Will there be foot fetish content..like footjob or footdom ?;)
That's a good question. I don't have a foot fetish, but when it's convenient I try to pose the feet in a proper position and make sure they are included in the render to accomodate people who might care. It won't be an early priority to include what I would call 'normal' foot content.

When it comes to footdom as you called it, sure, why not? There are definitely possibilities in the 0.2 content to include some stepping on people that align with my way of going about things.

Is the protagonist stepping on girls included in footdom?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
That's a good question. I don't have a foot fetish, but when it's convenient I try to pose the feet in a proper position and make sure they are included in the render to accomodate people who might care. It won't be an early priority to include what I would call 'normal' foot content.

When it comes to footdom as you called it, sure, why not? There are definitely possibilities in the 0.2 content to include some stepping on people that align with my way of going about things.

Is the protagonist stepping on girls included in footdom?
I meant like girls giving the mc a dominant and teasing/ dirty talking footjob. :LOL:

Netrom

Dec 20, 2017
A very promising start, I enjoyed playing this early version, and do very much look forward to see what to come, I think the plans for this game, sounds very interesting.

Nina is super cute, and her mother also interest and hot (yes, I did add the Patch ;)).

About the quality of the game. I think, the graphics are quite good, I don't think the renderings are poor at all, and I didn't notice any poor choice in wording or spelling.
I think, it would be even more hot, if the Incest Patch made it so, that Ayleen is MC sister, instead of his Aunt. But it is also a great start, with the game as it is, and I hope very much, that the game will be finished and that it will get a lot more content.

Reactions: Naxos and smite2001

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I think, the graphics are quite good, I don't think the renderings are poor at all
Thank you for saying that. The 'poorness' of the renders is more due to my bad machine. I have little RAM, VRAM and even disk space. I take reasonable care with posing and composition (still learning though), but I have to take shortcuts when it comes to the technical aspects to prevent my system from crashing halfway through the render. I'm sure people with some knowledge notice, but I hope it's not too distracting.
i just hope the cast expands a bit more.
It will expand with version 0.2, by a couple characters in fact.

There will be an in-between version (0.1.2) that adds content with the main girls before that, to round out day 1. Should come out before this weekend if I dont run into any roadblocks. I just spent a whole day beating DAZ into submission when it comes to morphing clothing and coloring buttholes. I can report that I finally asserted my dominance on that front : P

hornyandevil

Dec 22, 2017
Apart from it ending so quickly I didn't find anything I didn't like. The premise is tantalating and I want more of it. Way to go and thanks for sharing

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
OOOH you were beating it into submission, nice are you practicing for new kinks in the game?

RexArmand

Dec 17, 2017
Played through 0.1 today. Mildly put, it`ll be interesting to see how this developes!
Ps! You should get a discord account!

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes