• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Home Trainer - Domestic Corruption [v0.2.1] [Deviant_smite]

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
Holy sh*t, this is too good ^^. About that last dialog of the developer, why more girls so soon? Personally, I'm just fine with that first two, there is so much the MC can do with just that.... I don't see the point of put in more girls already... Well, that's MY opinion :p

Keep up the good work ^^

And sorry my english

More girls are a double edged sword, I know that (now). I'm totally not too enthusiastic writing for them and working on them. Ive gotten over the biggest slump now, I think, having just finished a sex scene with one of the new girls ( or mostly finished). The others are just "there" for now, somewhat woven into the story. But they do have their own quirks and are not just there for visual variety.

I will post the new update this month. Ive tried to get it out this week, but I dont see that happen. Making deadlines too tight is threatening to burn me out. Not that anyone but me is to blame for making them in the first place ^^

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
More girls are a double edged sword, I know that (now). I'm totally not too enthusiastic writing for them and working on them. Ive gotten over the biggest slump now, I think, having just finished a sex scene with one of the new girls ( or mostly finished). The others are just "there" for now, somewhat woven into the story. But they do have their own quirks and are not just there for visual variety.

I will post the new update this month. Ive tried to get it out this week, but I dont see that happen. Making deadlines too tight is threatening to burn me out. Not that anyone but me is to blame for making them in the first place ^^
Yes please don't burn out. This is an interesting vn i would like to see reach it's completion. Totally selfish i know :LOL:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Jesus, didn't realize how big of a perv i actually was until i played this, schwing. :)
Looking forward to more content and will probably become a supporter in the near future.

Reactions: smite2001

testo2

May 5, 2018
LOVE the dialogue! Refreshing and original so far and I don't think I saw a typo or weird phrases or anything, which is extremely rare. I also agree with the other user who mentioned consent. I enjoy games with no consent too, but it's nice to have one with it for once. I loved the way they talked to each other about the whole thing.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
I have just released the new content for 0.2 to my early access tier patrons. This is not a "go gif monees" message, I just want you to know that a public release is in sight.

The public version will have several touch ups compared to the patreon version, so there will be a delay. Expect a release 24-240 hours from now (I've learned that my estimates are really, really bad).

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I have just released the new content for 0.2 to my early access tier patrons. This is not a "go gif monees" message, I just want you to know that a public release is in sight.

The public version will have several touch ups compared to the patreon version, so there will be a delay. Expect a release 24-240 hours from now (I've learned that my estimates are really, really bad).
Thank you for keeping us informed :love:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018

If you have a hard time getting it out in under 240 hours, just say you'll release it between now and the heat death of the universe. It's a nice wide margin while still being faster than GRRM.

smite2001

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2017
So 107 - 33 doesn't that mean half a dozen people get the early release?
It's not a lot of people right now- 19 are at the necessary tier to be exact.

Not to toot the patreon horn too heavily, but I am making a post with some preview pictures over there right now, and am considering making it outright available to all patreons by sunday night if I didn't manage to completely finish the public version by then - just because the number of people able to play is still very limited even then and I wouldn't mind some feedback while everything is still fresh.

4.70 star(s) 27 Votes