caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
dont be that guy, he asked a normal question, he wasnt even being pushy or an ass about it
That's nice of you defending but people can ask questions and receive answers too.
and I answered and no ones defending me even though I was right.

If it was an honest question he should take my answer the same way he asked that question if he didn't well I really don't care.
Also feel free to defend that guy too. But trust me. I AM NOT that guy. Feel free to judge and speculate but I'm not.

• Haha
Reactions: Multi27

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
That's nice of you defending but people can ask questions and receive answers too.
and I answered and no ones defending me even though I was right.

If it was an honest question he should take my answer the same way he asked that question if he didn't well I really don't care.
Also feel free to defend that guy too. But trust me. I AM NOT that guy. Feel free to judge and speculate but I'm not.
you did not answer his question and you were telling him to be patient when he wasnt even indicating being impatient.
you were "that guy". and if anybody was judging or speculatign it was you, guy literally just wanted to know when the next update was coming lol

Last edited:

Tulandra

Sep 27, 2019
Awsome story, not alot of nude things but the story is so good i dont care..
Story wise this is one of the best games here.
BTW i drunk ASF

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There is nothing "clearly" about your post. You simply asked if there was incest. I answered. Incest is relations with your family. As I already said MC's family is dead, so it is impossible for there to be incest.
sigh.... I'll break it down for you '' is there incest between Olivia Ariana''? of course I wasn't talking about his dead parents... common sense should've told you that!

Reactions: Fapmaister

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
sigh.... I'll break it down for you '' is there incest between Olivia Ariana''? of course I wasn't talking about his dead parents... common sense should've told you that!
Except you didn't specify that, so you saying you were "clearly" talking about that was not clearly at all. You simply asked if there will be incest. You didn't specify two characters that weren't the MC. When people ask for incest, they want to know if there is incest involving the MC (as in, the MC with their family). No one generally asks for incest for other characters that are not the MC.

There is no clearly there at all. You asked a vague question of if there will be incest. You didn't specify between who, so it is to be assumed that you meant with the MC (since that is the person you are playing). People don't usually ask for incest for other characters not involving the MC. Next time be more specific instead of expecting everyone to read your mind and know exactly what you mean with your vague question. Because clearly, your post doesn't say what you think it does.

Reactions: BTLD

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Except you didn't specify that, so you saying you were "clearly" talking about that was not clearly at all. You simply asked if there will be incest. You didn't specify two characters that weren't the MC. When people ask for incest, they want to know if there is incest involving the MC (as in, the MC with their family). No one generally asks for incest for other characters that are not the MC.

There is no clearly there at all. You asked a vague question of if there will be incest. You didn't specify between who, so it is to be assumed that you meant with the MC (since that is the person you are playing). People don't usually ask for incest for other characters not involving the MC. Next time be more specific instead of expecting everyone to read your mind and know exactly what you mean with your vague question. Because clearly, your post doesn't say what you think it does.
you sound a bit flustered.

Reactions: Fapmaister

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
you sound a bit flustered.
Literally all you had to respond with was "I meant between Olivia and Ariana." and this discussion would of never happened. But instead, you tell me I have no common sense because I didn't read your mind to know exactly who you were talking about.

Just simply be more specific in your response. That's it.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Literally all you had to respond with was "I meant between Olivia and Ariana." and this discussion would of never happened. But instead, you tell me I have no common sense because I didn't read your mind to know exactly who you were talking about.

Just simply be more specific in your response. That's it.
I assumed that it was obvious... with the mc's parents dying in-game and all. you're the one who acted all smart and made a fool of yourself. I merely reacted to your own smartass comment with one of my own.

• Angry
Reactions: Goggle Goob

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018

hell, instead of acting like a smartass... all you had to do was ask for clarification and this discussion would of never happened... that's not what you did, however.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
They didn't specify between who, so it should be assumed they meant any incest.

Um, yes they do.
Yes, I know they do. That is why I specifically said "people don't usually ask". Usually as in, it's not a common occurrence. People mostly ask "hey can I have sex with my Mom or Sister?". People don't usually ask "hey can those two related people not related to the MC have sex with each other?".

I assumed that it was obvious... with the mc's parents dying in-game and all. you're the one who acted all smart and made a fool of yourself. I merely reacted to your own smartass comment with one of my own.
How was I being smart? You asked "will there be incest". I simply replied to you in a way I would reply to someone who doesn't know that the MC's family is dead. Wasn't trying to be a "smartass" about it, was just giving you a basic response.

I don't pay attention to who has played this game and who hasn't. Most people who go into a thread will ask those questions without even trying the game. So I gave the basic response of letting you know that it couldn't happen with the MC.

hell, instead of acting like a smartass... all you had to do was ask for clarification and this discussion would of never happened... that's not what you did, however.
And all your response had to be was "I meant Olivia and Ariana." instead of "I clearly wasn't talking about them.". So instead of clearing it up yourself, you decided to make it worse.

Reactions: Hornyowl and BTLD

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes, I know they do. That is why I specifically said "people don't usually ask". Usually as in, it's not a common occurrence. People mostly ask "hey can I have sex with my Mom or Sister?". People don't usually ask "hey can those two related people not related to the MC have sex with each other?".

How was I being smart? You asked "will there be incest". I simply replied to you in a way I would reply to someone who doesn't know that the MC's family is dead. Wasn't trying to be a "smartass" about it, was just giving you a basic response.

I don't pay attention to who has played this game and who hasn't. Most people who go into a thread will ask those questions without even trying the game. So I gave the basic response of letting you know that it couldn't happen with the MC.

And all your response had to be was "I meant Olivia and Ariana." instead of "I clearly wasn't talking about them.". So instead of clearing it up yourself, you decided to make it worse.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

joeblow00

Jun 13, 2017
Is there going to be a scene where these two have in-game characters who fight and then eventually start hate fucking each other?

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes