JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I may be miss-remembering, it's been a while since I last played, but aren't there some hints that the MC's mother isn't dead and that his family might have some ties to Olivia and Ariana? I need to do another run from the start when the game gets an update anyway but I'm pretty sure I remember some clues and foreshadowing about at least his mother maybe being alive.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I may be miss-remembering, it's been a while since I last played, but aren't there some hints that the MC's mother isn't dead and that his family might have some ties to Olivia and Ariana? I need to do another run from the start when the game gets an update anyway but I'm pretty sure I remember some clues and foreshadowing about at least his mother maybe being alive.
Yeah, at the end of v0.02 we saw some woman in a castle tower or something like that, who could very well be his mother. There was also something about the queen having a brother who's gone missing I think? It's been a while, so I'm not sure.

Reactions: JC07 and JoeTheMC84

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, at the end of v0.02 we saw some woman in a castle tower or something like that, who could very well be his mother. There was also something about the queen having a brother who's gone missing I think? It's been a while, so I'm not sure.
looked like a man. no real indication about the brother.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
looked like a man. no real indication about the brother.
Ok... I guess he has nice tits then...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what you mean by "indication", but the queen definitely "had" a brother and a sister
and we don't really know if they are actually dead.
The sister fall into a river, but they never found her body
and when Selena started talking about the brother, all she said was his name and then almost fainted
I'm sure I can find more information, but I don't feel like replaying the whole thing just to prove a point.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
no real indication ab
I don't know what you mean by "indication", but the queen definitely "had" a brother and a sister
and when Selena started talking about the brother, all she said was his name and then almost fainted
I'm sure I can find more information, but I don't feel like replaying the whole thing just to prove a point.
I was thinking about another character in what looked like a castle tower. I'll replay for a snap... can't seem to find it... maybe because I'm skipping... could've sworn I saw a man with black hair and black robes with some red on them.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
and as far as any indication--I meant on the fate of her brother.

Reactions: eddie987

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I just replayed this this project again, and I wanted to say this is a "fucking awesome" first game / story. I like the fact how MC isn't a wuss, and is actually a good person (not creeping on everyone), and has an aptitude at almost everything thrown at him. Making this character one of the best MC's I've played so far.

Thank-you Jabbonk for your effort in this work of art.

Last edited:

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
Are all relatives really dead?? Not all of them, there is his mother and there is an unknown father's family

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
Not gonna lie... I'm not done with the story yet but from as far as I've gotten I would even watch this as a TV series lol (Hell if HBO aired GoT then they have no problem with some mixed in smut)... Great story so far and depth to the characters as well as the backstory of the wars between the factions and alliances between clans and races etc. That and the background on the map regions plus the magic powers & affinities. Looking forward to keeping tabs on this one Jabbonk

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Jabbonk

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
I know I'm asking a lot here but... Anybody able to make a good "Ariana Homelander Fan" sig? lol That lil freaky Princess is a keeper :p

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Would love to know progress percentage if possible so we know how long we still have to wait XD.
I'm not really sure, if I'm being honest. My best guess is that I'm at around 85% finished, but since this last scene is a biggun' and I still have some animations to worry about, that's a rough estimate at best. All depends on how cooperative my schedule and computer want to be lol

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
I'm not really sure, if I'm being honest. My best guess is that I'm at around 85% finished, but since this last scene is a biggun' and I still have some animations to worry about, that's a rough estimate at best. All depends on how cooperative my schedule and computer want to be lol
Oh darn! that's making good progress then!
Means we can play more soon XD

Thanks for the quick reply too! keep up the good work :D

Reactions: DerpDiggler

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Great game dev love the renders/characters/story. Just all really well done. Thanks and can't wait to see more.

Reactions: Jabbonk
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes