Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Oof I get how work especially factory work can be a real ball buster on any motivation or energy. Happy with whatever progress you can make around from it. I'm curious though if you had to give a rough guess how far along would you say the update is? I mean more like half way or whatever % instead of a time frame.
Best guess... Somewhere in the 90% range?

Jul 25, 2022
I don't understand the reason for this incest tag considering that the mc was adopted by his father's family, someone explain this to me

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
We need a tag for fake-incest/step-incest, because many times I download a game and then I get disappointed lol. But in this game, maybe in future updates we will have real incest.
You do realize that depending where in the world you are, sex between step siblings are "real" incest as well?

Incest tags that covers every possibility would be impossible

Loquete

Mar 6, 2021
You do realize that depending where in the world you are, sex between step siblings are "real" incest as well?

Incest tags that covers every possibility would be impossible
Bro, I've just said "fake-incest" to make a kind of joke, I know that step-incest is considered incest too. But I really think that we need a tag for step-incest cause incest is a very common fetish here

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Damn, this is such a beautiful VN, I was captivated from the first moment playing this !

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
So I just remembered this game randomly and wondered what happend to it hoping it wasn't another abandoned one and went digging to find it (forgot the name). Happy to see the dev posting weekly updates aka the game is still alive, and it sounds like the update is close so if you are reading dev keep it up.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
for me incest has no middle ground either it is or it is not, in the case of this game there is no incest in my opinion but as mentioned above in some countries sex with an adoptive family is also considered incest

Reactions: Azraelith

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
In fairness, this is 0.2 and we already have a plot hook regarding a missing sister (and a mysterious woman expressing relief when noticing the magic burst the MC put out).

Basically, what I'm saying is: the queen is likely the MC's aunt, the princess is likely his cousin, and the tower woman is likely his mother.

anzug

Oct 30, 2019
If this chapter is as huge as it is sounding, it might be worth the wait after all.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes