CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
Still, the update is taking forever, lots of devs with less support and probably worst situation drop faster update with the same quality. I mean I like the game and the dev is a pretty open dude but if he wants to go anywhere in the industry he needs to shorten the development time unless the next update is huge to make up for it. I'm just been realist here not hard feelings either.
? It's been 7 months, and the update is coming out in less than a week. This is very normal, considering the fact that he has rendered up to +1200 images, and 18 animations, possibly more. He does not need to shorten down anything, and needs to go in the pace that he prefers, so he doesn't suffer from getting burned out. You say lots of devs, please list out any of these devs, that release ''faster'', and have the same ''quality'' as this VN, while working solo.

Blackhearts

Feb 3, 2019
? It's been 7 months, and the update is coming out in less than a week. This is very normal, considering the fact that he has rendered up to +1200 images, and 18 animations, possibly more. He does not need to shorten down anything, and needs to go in the pace that he prefers, so he doesn't suffer from getting burned out. You say lots of devs, please list out any of these devs, that release ''faster'', and have the same ''quality'' as this VN, while working solo.
I completely agree here.

Just for comparison:
While us players can wait for the new Fifa comes out (wich is repetetive and the same it has been for over 20 years) wich has a dedicated team working all year round.

this person does it all by himself. story, renders, timelines, animations. The whole shebang.

before you start whining try writing a book. add stick figures to make it visually appealing. then get back here. this is only like 20% of what he is doing. again.. By himself

I'm really sad i dont have the extra funds to be an actual patron but if one dev deserves the love.. this one sure is!

peace

Reactions: TwoSeven13

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
The female ones. I can go forever without any male action.
I agree. No interest in male centaurs whatsoever. Wouldn't mind a futa centaur though but that's probably a contentious subject, although it would be a first I've seen in any game.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 2172421
Hey, Homies!

I feel bad that the update is taking so long and someone suggested posting a little sneak peek... So, here you go! Seems like the least I can do.

-Sabrina and Selena enjoying the beautiful weather.

Much love!
JB
Don't worry about that man, take all the time you need. No pressure at all. Also yeah, to satisfy people complaining, posting sneak peeks of the chapter really helps. Perhaps once every 1-2 months when you feel like posting one during a progress report. Obviously, only for patreons.

Besides that, please do take all the time you need to release something you think is worthy of releasing. Cheers.

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Don't worry about that man, take all the time you need. No pressure at all. Also yeah, to satisfy people complaining, posting sneak peeks of the chapter really helps. Perhaps once every 1-2 months when you feel like posting one during a progress report. Obviously, only for patreons.

Besides that, please do take all the time you need to release something you think is worthy of releasing. Cheers.
Agreed. A great game that takes a while is a lot better than a mediocre game that comes out quickly.

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 2172421
Hey, Homies!

I feel bad that the update is taking so long and someone suggested posting a little sneak peek... So, here you go! Seems like the least I can do.

-Sabrina and Selena enjoying the beautiful weather.

Much love!
JB
"A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad."
- apparently from Shigeru Miyamoto *no evidence just speculation

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes