kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
So you're saying it's not incest if it's 2 women having sex?
no i am saying that i dont mind cause there is not another dick than MC involved :D

to incest yes it is even when other relatives not only MCs fuck....but honestly noone who came here for incest tag want see that....

Reactions: HornyyPussy

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Thanks for leaking the early access Patreon links... I really appreciate it...
Well, now I feel bad. I just assumed it was something you "looked the other way" at... As I have seen on a few other threads. Often we see an early post like this followed a few hours later by an OP update. I'm sorry to have been one that took advantage. It won't happen again.

Reactions: JesterLoki

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
still dont see anything bad about that...
This dev is pretty chill now. If you take a moment and think you could easily see why leaking a vn before it's public date can Bite pirates in the ass.

Most devs love creating vns.sure. Yet everyone needs money to continue. When a vn is leaked before it's public day a lot of times this cuts into that money.

You continuely have your money cut leads into measures to try to stop this from happening and a lot times falling out with the pirate forums.

Having a happy dev that wants to interact with the community beats a pissed off dev that is tired and works against them.

If a dev is respectful, prompt and part of the community then they deserve for their vn not to be released until it's public date. Thus helping to keep the vn going and all parties getting along.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
This dev is pretty chill now. If you take a moment and think you could easily see why leaking a vn before it's public date can Bite pirates in the ass.

Most devs love creating vns.sure. Yet everyone needs money to continue. When a vn is leaked before it's public day a lot of times this cuts into that money.

You continuely have your money cut leads into measures to try to stop this from happening and a lot times falling out with the pirate forums.

Having a happy dev that wants to interact with the community beats a pissed off dev that is tired and works against them.

If a dev is respectful, prompt and part of the community then they deserve for their vn not to be released until it's public date. Thus helping to keep the vn going and all parties getting along.
did not wanted involve in that, but leaking doesnt have anything with supporting game...u need have good product to bring ppl in and u must have luck that they want support u in continuing...if game is on pirate site early or later will not change ppl mind to pay for it :D

thinking like that, is only delucional and work in perfect word...

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
This dev is pretty chill now. If you take a moment and think you could easily see why leaking a vn before its public date can Bite pirates in the ass.

Most devs love creating vns. sure. Yet everyone needs money to continue. When a vn is leaked before its public day a lot of times this cuts into that money.

You continue to have your money cut leads into measures to try to stop this from happening and a lot of times fall out with the pirate forums.

Having a happy dev that wants to interact with the community beats a pissed-off dev that is tired and works against them.

If a dev is respectful, prompt and part of the community then they deserve for their vn not to be released until its public date. Thus helping to keep the vn going and all parties getting along.
I agree, I rather wait for the dev's support to get the first play through. After all, that is what they pay for.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Honestly, I shouldn't have even said anything about the leak. It was just a knee-jerk reaction to seeing the links posted by someone else before I had anything ready for a public release. I really don't want anyone's experience with the game to be lessened by thinking that I'm angry, or sad, or getting screwed over. Sure, it sucks a little, but I'll survive :)

Nearly everyone that I interact with here and on other platforms has been really supportive of my work, and that's all the motivation I need to keep going! As long as you all keep enjoying the game, then I'll be happy to keep working on it!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, I shouldn't have even said anything about the leak. It was just a knee-jerk reaction to seeing the links posted by someone else before I had anything ready for a public release. I really don't want anyone's experience with the game to be lessened by thinking that I'm angry, or sad, or getting screwed over. Sure, it sucks a little, but I'll survive :)

Nearly everyone that I interact with here and on other platforms has been really supportive of my work, and that's all the motivation I need to keep going! As long as you all keep enjoying the game, then I'll be happy to keep working on it!
Very interesting start to this update :)

Not to keen on the colored outlining when people speak, it makes it look a little....clunky

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Homelander [v0.03] [JabbonkGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,47 GB / 535 MB - Homelander-0.03-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,44 GB / 501 MB - Homelander-0.03-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes