SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Damn, really nice update! Started over with this update, and got to see the little changes here and there with the older stuff, so that was nice. But this latest update was great. Starting all these relationships with the girls now and excited to see how it all goes. I will indeed be needing those threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, etc etc etc. Yes yes, some orgies in the future would be splendid lol.

Any ways, great update. Story moving forward as well, getting some new training too, and some interesting things are afoot. Just a fantastic game, and I'm usually not a fan of the fantasy/medieval genre. But man, this is great.

Thanks for all your work and looking forward to what comes next! ;)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
So i'm hoping the three pronged choices are always just for flavour, having a right choice would suck so if it remains a case of 'gain one / lose two' in all scenarios and the outcomes of those choices don't begin to cut up major chunks of story then i'll be happy.

Other than that, great release, really really enjoying this game.

Reactions: Grelk

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fake incest, MC is adopted. I'd want a refund if I actually paid for this.
You really gonna start this shit again?

First, Visa/Mastercard consider step-relations as incest (so does some countries in the world as well) so by extension so does Patreon, your opinions on the matter are irrelevant, end of that discussion.

Second, there are 2 mother/daughter throuples developing, are they not incest either in your head?

Thirdly, if you've actually played it you'd know that the mc's mother may still be alive.

アリモロ-さん

Sep 11, 2022
Oh man. I had just finished this version of the game. I don't even know where to begin. This game is amongst the finest rare gems here on F95, according to my personal preferences. But it's also the first and only game that I've actually read the entire story for it, lmao. I'm usually a skipper of anything story related and only pay attention at the NSFW scenes (as anyone probably does) but the story is also actually very good! I wanted to congratulate the developer on his hard and yet precious work that they clearly very much put a lot of thought and process into it.

I can't seem to shrug off all these unnecessary and rude comments towards the "incest tag". I'm also an incest fan up to a degree. As long as it's done properly it sits alright with me. I would pick this game's idea of incest over any other game that literally either force you to cast a spell on your relatives, drug them or intoxicate them with alcohol.

One last thing I want to add is that this game and the work the developer has put behind it made me think of finally opening a patreon account and support the development of this project (I mean it's only v0.03 and it already has over 2 hours of content if you read the story!). Rest assured, I've looked over the tiers and I can tell you that this developer is going to have another Goddess Tier patreon soon, probably as soon as the winter holidays are over.

Thank you for this amazing game, dev.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh man. I had just finished this version of the game. I don't even know where to begin. This game is amongst the finest rare gems here on F95, according to my personal preferences. But it's also the first and only game that I've actually read the entire story for it, lmao. I'm usually a skipper of anything story related and only pay attention at the NSFW scenes (as anyone probably does) but the story is also actually very good! I wanted to congratulate the developer on his hard and yet precious work that they clearly very much put a lot of thought and process into it.

I can't seem to shrug off all these unnecessary and rude comments towards the "incest tag". I'm also an incest fan up to a degree. As long as it's done properly it sits alright with me. I would pick this game's idea of incest over any other game that literally either force you to cast a spell on your relatives, drug them or intoxicate them with alcohol.

One last thing I want to add is that this game and the work the developer has put behind it made me think of finally opening a patreon account and support the development of this project (I mean it's only v0.03 and it already has over 2 hours of content if you read the story!). Rest assured, I've looked over the tiers and I can tell you that this developer is going to have another Goddess Tier patreon soon, probably as soon as the winter holidays are over.

Thank you for this amazing game, dev.
You have some good points but you lost it all with this part "only pay attention at the NSFW scenes (as anyone probably does)".

I can promise you that you are VERY wrong in that statement, there are many VN's on here with very good stories (some with little sex, some with none thus far) who have large followings are very well liked.

Just to clarify, the reason I responded this way to your otherwise good post is that I hate when people try to speak for everyone else on what they like/dislike.

Last edited:

アリモロ-さん

Sep 11, 2022
You have some good points but you lost it all with this part "only pay attention at the NSFW scenes (as anyone probably does)".

I can promise you that you are VERY wrong in that statement, there are many VN's on here with very good stories (some with little sex, some with none thus far) who have large fo9llowings are very well liked.

Just to clarify, the reason I responded this way to your otherwise good post is that I hate when people try to speak for everyone else on what they like/dislike.
That the reasoning behind using the word "probably". Otherwise I would have said "just as everyone does" if I were to attempt to speak in everyone's name here.

About the VN part, maybe I haven't been active as much as lately because of work, but when I am active I keep downloading 20 games off of F95 everytime I'm here. (5 RPGMs at most because I personally hate the engine, 2-3 HTML if any arise because I tend to lose focus on their story after some time and the rest that add up to 20 are only Ren'Py) Most of these Visual Novels never really captivated me to the point of "I am reading every single line of dialougue from start to finish" just like this game did. I'm not saying there aren't VNs that have caught my curiosity with the story at some point or another but it was mostly because they would throw a huge plot twist in front of me that would make me go read the story prior to that point. It also, for me, doesn't help the generic repetitivness of the same washed up "concept" if I make any sense.

Also if I am writting this reply I can't really not bat an eye over at the "oh it takes way too long to update waah waaah" comments clearly coming from consumer narrow minds. I've done a bit of rendering in my life and I can tell you guys, it's not as easy as you think. It all heavily depends on the rig the dev has, then it all depends on his time, on his creativity (although once he has some pillars for the next 10 or so renders shouldn't be a problem), on how these renders link up to the prior ones etc.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
View attachment 2232241

There is the implication of future and/or current actual incest depending on the story that a potential naughty modder may implement. But who knows!
It meets the F95 definition of incest so take your ire up with the mods.
Well their definition is stupid and made me waste 1-2 hours. Step-shit is a dime a dozen literally everywhere. I'm a family man, not a step-family man.

bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Well their definition is stupid and made me waste 1-2 hours. Step-shit is a dime a dozen literally everywhere. I'm a family man, not a step-family man.
Well maybe you could have searched the thread for sub five minutes instead of playing for 1-2 hours instead if you are so picky about it? Seems like a far better prospect but up to you!

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Yo can I get some final clarification on what futa actually means in this game. Is it the proper thing, or is it more dickgirls?
How I wish the tag would already be split to avoid this conundrum.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
You really gonna start this shit again?

First, Visa/Mastercard consider step-relations as incest (so does some countries in the world as well) so by extension so does Patreon, your opinions on the matter are irrelevant, end of that discussion.

Second, there are 2 mother/daughter throuples developing, are they not incest either in your head?

Thirdly, if you've actually played it you'd know that the mc's mother may still be alive.
Fuck payment processors and Patreon both, it's why Bitcoin was invented (and why checks in snail mail still exist). They can suck my dick and so can any developer that only makes AVN's just for cash grabs from there anyway. And I also don't give 2 shits about what foreign countries consider it either when I don't even live there (or even my own country for that matter, legal or not doesn't matter if one doesn't get caught). And no, M/D throuples don't count as incest to me, nevermind the dynamics of that may be that they don't even touch each other as one of the ground rules, only the MC. And I played it partway into ch2 before I realized I was conned by a bogus tag. MC's real mother (not the queen) may be alive = still not incest if he's not balls deep in her and pushing her cervix up into her chest cavity (prob could with that typical AVN MC monster cock).

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Fuck payment processors and Patreon both, it's why Bitcoin was invented (and why checks in snail mail still exist). They can suck my dick and so can any developer that only makes AVN's just for cash grabs from there anyway. And I also don't give 2 shits about what foreign countries consider it either when I don't even live there (or even my own country for that matter, legal or not doesn't matter if one doesn't get caught). And no, M/D throuples don't count as incest to me, nevermind the dynamics of that may be that they don't even touch each other as one of the ground rules, only the MC. And I played it partway into ch2 before I reallized I was conned by a bogus tag. MC's real mother (not the queen) may be alive = still not incest if he's not balls deep in her and pushing her cervix up into her chest cavity (prob could with that typical AVN MC monster cock).
Oh how I wish you could see yourself all that is wrong in that post........

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I enjoyed the story so far and most models are quite nice

Thank god for the non futa options tho

But yeah cant wait to see whats next for this story

Didnt expect it to be this lenghty already for a 0.3 version

Made me pleasantly surprised ... Lets hope we can further our fun with the Queen tho :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes