bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
Oh how I wish you could see yourself all that is wrong in that post........
Holy shit, Queen could potentially be MC Aunt in which case he fucked his cousin in the previous release.
But fuck that, if not fucking mom in 0.001 seconds it is a travesty and I shall tell you all about it in my manifesto!
Dude, renpy is basically python which is really easy just change the dialogues to your taste and fap away I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Holy shit, Queen could potentially be MC Aunt in which case he fucked his cousin in the previous release.
But fuck that, if not fucking mom in 0.001 seconds it is a travesty and I shall tell you all about it in my manifesto!
Dude, renpy is basically python which is really easy just change the dialogues to your taste and fap away I guess.
Out of reactions but you are of course 100% correct :)

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Yo can I get some final clarification on what futa actually means in this game. Is it the proper thing, or is it more dickgirls?
How I wish the tag would already be split to avoid this conundrum.
Hard to say since the only one ingame has balls, but no idea if they lack or have a vagina if that's your question. Plenty of dick rubbing and giving the MC a blowjob. That's about it

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Yo can I get some final clarification on what futa actually means in this game. Is it the proper thing, or is it more dickgirls?
How I wish the tag would already be split to avoid this conundrum.
Dickgirl (looks female, cock and balls, no pussy)

Can't describe as trans since, given the medieval setting, gender affirming care exists in the realm of sci-fi

• Angry
Reactions: S1nsational

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
it's all just a bit good innit :D

chose the vanilla route of no futa to indulge in the story and glad i did. enjoyable read so far, which is quite rare for me here.
a few spelling and missing word errors but not enough to steal the eye long enough to break the flow.

gotta feeling this one could be a zinger :)

dammit....i hope i didn't just hex myself :eek:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game is really good, really good story, good models, good music, i never thought that this game was this good. The only thing that i can say that i really miss is a gallery, and maybe more fetishes.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Nice story, but way too much infodumping especially in the beginning.

Is there really a need to descibe someone as blond and tall when she occupies 3/4 of my screen?

It might be less intrusive to only give important info and spread it out over several moments in the VN.

I am sucker for these kind of fantasy stories so I am forgiving of these (minor) faults, so thanks for some escape from my boring life.

Reactions: MythMackay

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
How often does this get updated tho ?

Caus havent played this before and its already a 0.3

But yeah thankfully this is a harem game caus its hard to stay with one of the females

Looking forward to the other races as well could become a epic adventure

Gues we gonna have to beat some pirate booty into submission first tho :ROFLMAO:

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
Thank God you stopped by to tell us!!!!!

Why would there be gay content, they don't become male, they become transgender, they're still female.

Please tell me you understand the difference.......
Bro giving a girl a dick doesn't change her gender, please tell me you understand this.

Trans girls, futa's, dickgirls whatever you call them are all still girls going from a girl with a pussy to a girl with a dick is not changing gender but changing genitalia.

Damien8d

May 22, 2021
Probably the best harem VN with futa aspects to date.
No sandbox, nothing is forced upon you, good story and lore, interesting characters, good humor, awesome models...
However due to the really high number of girls there's probably going to be some storylines rushed or put on the sidelines.
But so far I'm mostly satisfied with the pacing.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Bro giving a girl a dick doesn't change her gender, please tell me you understand this.

Trans girls, futa's, dickgirls whatever you call them are all still girls going from a girl with a pussy to a girl with a dick is not changing gender but changing genitalia.
Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to and and differentiating between them

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Which is exactly what I'm saying, if you opt for trans content in the game they don't become male, they're still female. What's hard to understand here?

belosiani

Apr 24, 2020
Which is exactly what I'm saying, if you opt for trans content in the game they don't become male, they're still female. What's hard to understand here?
I have no issue understanding anything, all I am asking since changing gender was mentioned whether they would be able to become male.

Really easy.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes