Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Very interesting start to this update :)

Not to keen on the colored outlining when people speak, it makes it look a little....clunky
That was one of the things I was planning to change before the full release lol. I had to rush this update out because of an emergency and I forgot to change that back. I even ran a Patreon poll a while ago and most people seemed to agree with your sentiment. I tried for weeks to make it a customizable option, but even with help from more experienced devs, I couldn't figure out how to pull it off. In the end, it turned out that the engine just wasn't built for that kind of customization.

Personally, I really liked the colored outlines. I thought it gave the characters a little more flavor. Kind of like they each had their own unique accent. Maybe I can put out a small patch for people who prefer black outlines on the text.

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
the archive is damaged on the mega and is not extracted normally, and you can download 2 gigs only once a day how to download the game now?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
the archive is damaged on the mega and is not extracted normally, and you can download 2 gigs only once a day how to download the game now?

MEGA is 5GB, and it's easily bypassed with VPN etc.

Check the OP, are 4 hosts to choose from.

Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Also compressed version: https://f95zone.to/threads/homelander-v0-03-jabbonkgames.114874/post-9593713

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
download from gofile or pixeldrain, thier speeds are uncapped and pixel drain has a 20gb limit before you get throttled

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
will, let me clear it to u
when the game release i try it at first and what i remember the MC's family get killed and some soldiers found him and bring him to the queen and she become adopted to him, so this is not real incest because she not his really mother and i didn't notice there another girl relative to MC , after that intro i delete the game but keep it in watch list for hope if it get a patch or anything else
so u tell me now it's not a fake? i don't give a shit about other incest that not relative to MC, iam talking about MC himself
And how exactly is anyone gonna be able to know that you only think it matters whether it's the MC involved in the incest or not?

And I'm not gonna get in to another argument regarding incest with step-relations, i'll just say that you are wrong and leave it that.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
mega doesnt have 5gb everywhere, soem its a but higher soem its lower

Yeah, others have said that as well, I don't notice, but when it runs out, I just bounce to a new country or IP. Same goes for any other hosts that does it by IP.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks for leaking the early access Patreon links... I really appreciate it...
If it was me, I would find the leaks and plug them up. If some can't respect your wishes on the release date, than they don't need access to your page. Their need for likes and attention should not trump your need to make money on your hard work.

But that's just me.

I'm a dick.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
any one new after read this overview he will thinking that the the relations involved MC or will be in future or at lest with a patch change the intro
btw if i the only wrong about if this fake or not u can blame me but nah and bruh
You projected your desires onto a sentence, made assumptions, then got butthurt when you realised you wrong

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
any one new after read this overview he will thinking that the the relations involved MC or will be in future or at lest with a patch change the intro
btw if i the only wrong about if this fake or not u can blame me but nah and bruh
The fact it says "new family" makes it pretty clear it's meant to be step or adopted family.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The part you highlighted says he will be getting closer to his new family and I'd say he did. And since step-relations are still considered incest in some parts of the world, not to mention that Visa/Mastercard think so the tag is 100% correct.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
The part you highlighted says he will be getting closer to his new family and I'd say he did. And since step-relations are still considered incest in some parts of the world, not to mention that Visa/Mastercard think so the tag is 100% correct.
I do wonder if there will be a future reveal that one of MC's parents (probably his mum) was the Queen's sister who fell in love with her farmboy and left the royal court to be with him :unsure:

That would require a patch of course :LOL:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I do wonder if there will be a future reveal that one of MC's parents (probably his mum) was the Queen's sister who fell in love with her farmboy and left the royal court to be with him :unsure:

That would require a patch of course :LOL:
Most likely, it was a little hinted at in version 0.02 when the MC "awoke" in his sleep and the woman in the room reacting to it.

Reactions: lxh123

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Is the futa/trans content all MC on Futa, or is there some Futa on MC content? Thanks if anyone can answer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
seems u guys don't play to much incest games
btw for me for over 2 years playing almost all incest games here most or half of them has overview like this and after that they get a patch to change the dialogue and the overview is just copy paste from patreon site so it still without change to avoid patreon rules, the point is if the relations not relative to MC (between strangers) i will definitely knowing that
and if u don't believe me this my save location just for renpy games (all of them incest and just renpy not mention other engines like unity ,unreal etc that will be more than 1k lol)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now i can ignore this thread ty
Once again you're projecting :FacePalm:

lemonfreak uses ignore

It's super effective

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes