jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Hey, Homies!

I'm so happy to report that the update is essentially completed!
I still have a few finishing touches before the launch but there really isn't much!

-I need to convert all the files to JPG.
-Have to make one more test run on each path (fast-forwarding through just to
make sure there are no coding errors from the converting process).
-Finish the Vemien map (Just needs a bit of polish)
-Then finally, Process the game and upload!

Barring some freak accident, and allowing some extra time to deal with unforeseen issues, I'd say that the soonest the update will come out is Friday, Dec. 9th, and the latest it will be out is Monday, Dec 12th.

Thank you so much for your patience everyone!! I know it's been a long wait so I really hope you all enjoy the new content!
That's all for today!
Much love!
JB

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
ch3 day1.png

Hey Homies!

just dropped for day one Patreons!
I'll do my best to unlock each tier at around the same time every day!

Thanks for being so patient with me and I hope you all enjoy it!!

So much fucking love!

JB

jasont123

Aug 14, 2020

Hey Homies!

Day 3 launch is here!!

I won't bore you with a super long-winded post, but I really want to thank everyone for being patient and understanding with me! I'm still just an amateur dev and I often only have a few hours a day to spare for working on the game. So it's really comforting to know that (most) people aren't cursing my name just because I have other responsibilities!

You're all amazing, and I appreciate the hell out of you! So enjoy yourselves!! You deserve it for being so fucking cool!
Homelander v0.03 Downloads:

PC/Linux downloads:
-
Mac downloads: -

(I'll provide more links as soon as I can.)

Sorry I skipped the beta build this time around. It's mostly because this update has taken long enough as is and I don't want to make people wait any longer.

Anyways... I hope you all enjoy the new chapter!

So much fucking love!!!!

JB

If no additional renders/animations were done after the progress report on , this is the changelog:
Week 31 progress:
-1128 renders
-20 animations
-17938 lines coded

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for leaking the early access Patreon links... I really appreciate it...
Oh.... alright then not downloading it.
Tired of people disrespecting the dev and maybe hurting their patreon like this...
Sorry about that... especially given the time and effort you put in this update :cry:

Reactions: caspian90

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Oh.... alright then not downloading it.
Tired of people disrespecting the dev and maybe hurting their patreon like this...
Sorry about that... especially given the time and effort you put in this update :cry:
I mean at this point the cat's out of the bag.
You might as well go enjoy it!
Just feel kinda shitty, you know...
Unfortunately, it's the nature of this particular industry. Comes with the territory.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I mean at this point the cat's out of the bag.
You might as well go enjoy it!
Just feel kinda shitty, you know...
Unfortunately, it's the nature of this particular industry. Comes with the territory.
I can't really appreciate it unless I feel like we didn't rob you ; y'know the classic public release or the dev posting it themselves.
So sorry about all this...
There are some threads where people are actually waiting before sharing, where they still are pirates but respectful. Deeply sorry this wasn't the case for you today...

Reactions: arkange994

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I can't really appreciate it unless I feel like we didn't rob you ; y'know the classic public release or the dev posting it themselves.
So sorry about all this...
There are some threads where people are actually waiting before sharing, where they still are pirates but respectful. Deeply sorry this wasn't the case for you today...
Honestly, it's totally fine! I expected it to leak eventually, and I'm mostly just glad it didn't leak on day one. I'm making the changes to the main F95 post now, so I am essentially releasing it here now. Please, download and enjoy it! It was meant to be played, not held behind a paywall! I assure you, I'm already over it! Have fun :)

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Honestly, it's totally fine! I expected it to leak eventually, and I'm mostly just glad it didn't leak on day one. I'm making the changes to the main F95 post now, so I am essentially releasing it here now. Please, download and enjoy it! It was meant to be played, not held behind a paywall! I assure you, I'm already over it! Have fun :)
Ok then but only if you're sure.
I really like this VN and I'm sure this update will be awesome. Sorry it happened this way and I hope your patreon won't be hurt.
Thanks a lot for the update and your hard work :giggle:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Homelander-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Thanks for your positive attitude.

I would say that this is actually a compliment to your work, but, I know perfectly well that it doesn't feel that way. It wouldn't make any difference to wait until the end of your Patreon roll before "leaking". You would make it Public in the end, wouldn't you? After several months of development a couple more days or even a week, wouldn't make any difference. Sorry. :(

To be perfectly honest, when it showed up on the Latest Updates I ran here... Been waiting for this. :)

Peace :)

Reactions: Jabbonk

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
thank u we appreciate your contribution to community.
No we don't, not when some idiot does it like that.

so is this game still fake incest or what? if any one tell me it will still like this to the end so i can ignore it forever
Since there hasn't been any "fake" incest then, yes, it's still like that.

You do realize I hope that just because it doesn't involve a relative of the MC it's still incest?

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
No we don't, not when some idiot does it like that.

Since there hasn't been any "fake" incest then, yes, it's still like that.

You do realize I hope that just because it doesn't involve a relative of the MC it's still incest?
what some other relatives fucking in game?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
At first I thought we were talking about a very different kind of Homelander... but this is good, too. Much better, even.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes