LivingHxxx

Apr 10, 2021

Overview:
In 'Homelander', you're a young man who lost his family at a very young age. One day, you happen to save a young woman's life, and when her true identity is revealed, your destiny is changed forever! In this adult fantasy-adventure, You'll meet plenty of exotic people from races all across this strange world, with many opportunities to form strong relationships along the way. Grow closer to your new family, discover the secrets of your past, master magical abilities, and prepare to defend your Homeland.

*Game offers an 'All romances are women' version, as well as the 'more variety' version, which will alter, and in some cases, completely change the genders of some of the optional romances.

---- NO NTR ----

Thread Updated: 2022-04-24
Release Date: 2022-04-24
Developer: Jabbonk - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.02b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
COMPRRESSED - ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1772695 View attachment 1772705 View attachment 1772706 View attachment 1772708 View attachment 1772709 View attachment 1772710 View attachment 1772712 View attachment 1772713 View attachment 1772715 View attachment 1772716 View attachment 1772720
Really enjoying this so far! Character models look slick and clean. Gonna be keeping an eye on this one.

Reactions: caspian90

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
I really hope the next update is a massive chapter. This is a really slick game.
The current amount of content is absolutely huge and of extremely high quality for an early release. It looks like this will be pretty big too. It feels like the game will branch off in a lot of possible directions though, so the player might not see a lot of what is created in one playthrough.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
for me incest has no middle ground either it is or it is not, in the case of this game there is no incest in my opinion but as mentioned above in some countries sex with an adoptive family is also considered incest
Agreed, unfortunately people seem to think that adoptive incest is actually incest even though no blood relations.

Reactions: TheRealSerrated

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
for me incest has no middle ground either it is or it is not, in the case of this game there is no incest in my opinion but as mentioned above in some countries sex with an adoptive family is also considered incest
Agreed, unfortunately people seem to think that adoptive incest is actually incest even though no blood relations.
Incest doesn't have to involve the MC, there are a couple of mother/daughter combos already.

Sex between adoptive people ARE incest in some parts of the world no matter what people think about it.

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
This is really taking forever
The guy is working solo, probably inbetween his real job, while providing reports every week. What more do you want from him? People complain no matter what man, it's actually funny. The shit he's doing aint easy man, it gets to your head. Just pray he doesn't start losing motivation because the profit from his hardwork is not enough, then it really is gonna take forever.

No hard feelings, just had to point it out.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
The guy is working solo, probably inbetween his real job, while providing reports every week. What more do you want from him? People complain no matter what man, it's actually funny. The shit he's doing aint easy man, it gets to your head. Just pray he doesn't start losing motivation because the profit from his hardwork is not enough, then it really is gonna take forever.

No hard feelings, just had to point it out.
Still, the update is taking forever, lots of devs with less support and probably worst situation drop faster update with the same quality. I mean I like the game and the dev is a pretty open dude but if he wants to go anywhere in the industry he needs to shorten the development time unless the next update is huge to make up for it. I'm just been realist here not hard feelings either.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Still, the update is taking forever, lots of devs with less support and probably worst situation drop faster update with the same quality. I mean I like the game and the dev is a pretty open dude but if he wants to go anywhere in the industry he needs to shorten the development time unless the next update is huge to make up for it. I'm just been realist here not hard feelings either.
I agree. I am also certain that the more people bitch about it the faster the dev will get it done. So, get your ass back in there, dev, and get to work!! No sleep for your lazy butt. No, sir!

• Haha
Reactions: Kalsan
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes