Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
When will the next PC update be released?
Progress reports on patreon are public, and acording to the one before last the update is 95% done, and that was two weeks ago, but I don't think we've been given a date yet.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Progress reports on patreon are public, and acording to the one before last the update is 95% done, and that was two weeks ago, but I don't think we've been given a date yet.
*The script is 95% done.* Sadly, there's still a fair chunk of rendering to finish up as well.

When will the next PC update be released?
As soon as I have a solid idea of when the game will be ready, everyone will know about it!

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Just giving this game a try now and it's pretty good, but I am curious why there isn't a kinetic tag. Sure, there's a choice every once and a while...but not nearly enough. I feel more like a reader/observer than a player.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Just giving this game a try now and it's pretty good, but I am curious why there isn't a kinetic tag. Sure, there's a choice every once and a while...but not nearly enough. I feel more like a reader/observer than a player.
pretty sure they didn't take your feelings in account for the kinetic tag.
which is not needed since there are choices in game.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It has nothing to do with "having enough choices". If the player doesn't interact with the story at all then it's a kinetic novel. If there are choices that impact the story, even if they are just a handful, then it's not a kinetic novel. Not really that hard to understand.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
The Kinetic tag doesn't apply here according to F95's tag rules so that's an easy question to answer.

Reactions: Cigzag and BTLD

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
pretty sure they didn't take your feelings in account for the kinetic tag.
which is not needed since there are choices in game.
It has nothing to do with "having enough choices". If the player doesn't interact with the story at all then it's a kinetic novel. If there are choices that impact the story, even if they are just a handful, then it's not a kinetic novel. Not really that hard to understand.
Fair enough. Guess I have been too spoiled by VN's that give the player frequent input at this point, so one that takes input from the player far less frequently feels "Kinetic" to me. I'll get over it.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
All interactions with non-female characters will be optional. As well as how far you choose to experiment with them.

Eventually the game will include options for the things you're trying to avoid, but I promise it will never be forced upon the player and there will always be alternative options for you to choose.
so, no pure bottoms? good. only concern with games with em in em.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
45 replacements ?
They're replacement renders that I've had to go back and remake after having already moved on from a scene. Usually, it means I've had to reset a scene as best as possible in order to fix an error, and that it took more time than just reloading a save and hitting the 'render' button.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
They're replacement renders that I've had to go back and remake after having already moved on from a scene. Usually, it means I've had to reset a scene as best as possible in order to fix an error, and that it took more time than just reloading a save and hitting the 'render' button.
Save files will not work then ???

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Save files will not work then ???
Sorry, I didn't word that very well. I have a ton of save files, but not for every single render. I often have to find the closest save file to the point I need and then recraft the scene from there.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Sorry, I didn't word that very well. I have a ton of save files, but not for every single render. I often have to find the closest save file to the point I need and then recraft the scene from there.
Damn. Okey. Better to re-start gameplay now rather than later.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes