MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yes! I plan to add it once we get closer to meeting the rest of the races.
OK cool, looking forward to that. …So when the centaur race is introduced, would having sex with a female centaur, could that be considered bestiality? And would it then require a tag representing that kink on the main page of this project?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
OK cool, looking forward to that. …So when the centaur race is introduced, would having sex with a female centaur, could that be considered bestiality? And would it then require a tag representing that kink on the main page of this project?
The thing is a bit ambiguous but I think it doesn't count as beastiality since they are sentient.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1671173603054.png

1671173663646.png
This fantastic hottie is the top security officer to our heart and soul.
1671173699253.png

Best spy in the kingdom just did a oo on us ... pleasure be full, throbbing and consumate.

Someone has not kept her word to her master or her dedication to get MC up to speed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone looking to revenge on the evil doers, go play Ataegina and chill.

Last edited by a moderator:

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
No, it'll probably get the "monster girl" or "monster" tag(s)

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
We've never healed anyone while fucking them or while any other act was performed in either direction. Though I do like the idea of using healing magic while having fun. Healing magic seems to feel nice, so it would makes things a little extra nice on occasion
So we heal Selena by giving her another child? Damn I'm all for it.

• Haha
Reactions: michael1984

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So we heal Selena by giving her another child? Damn I'm all for it.
There's no planned tags listed, but given how the game has gone so far and where it seems to be going, I'd be astounded if we don't have the opportunity to get nearly every girl in the game pregnant by the end. It just has those vibes

Reactions: caspian90

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
There's no planned tags listed, but given how the game has gone so far and where it seems to be going, I'd be astounded if we don't have the opportunity to get nearly every girl in the game pregnant by the end. It just has those vibes
I actually just had a look at the variables and if you creampie Kaela you get "Kaelacream1= true", so yeah this will def have some form of impregnation.

Dec 18, 2017
Got around to playing the update and I must say: Great work, Jabbonk. I really enjoyed it, waiting definitely paid off. I noticed somethings that got me thinking, though. From what I got from you and the game itself I guess you probably thought about these things already, because you seem have planned quite far ahead. So I'll just state a few things, maybe you can talk about your thoughts concerning them a bit. Don't worry if you don't want to for spoilery reasons or something.

The next points are basically just praise.

All in all, I can really say this truly my favorite game on here. And beyond my personal opinion, I'd say there is a really good case to be made that this is objetively the best game here. At least top 5. And it's still in its beginning phase. It has near infinite potential.

So, this has been a long post, but I just have a lot to say about this game. If it's too long don't bother reading all of it, Jabbonk. But I would be glad if you could share your thoughts on my points, if you find the time. Other than that good luck with the game. I'll be here every step of the way.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
My uneducated guess, what we are playing now is more like a prologue. Setting up the mc, setting up some romanceable characters, setting up the story etc.Maybe this is an entirely foreign concept for you, but just you know even the bible had a prologue. I think the meat of the story, aka the plot still has to kick in next gear. I could also be completly wrong.
If you read further, you would realize that I don't have a problem with timeskips in general, I have a problem with what we skip and how much of it. From a writing perspective, the one month and especially the several year skips are the perfect time to display how the characters we were introduced to grow to interact with each other, the texture of their relationships that we instead get in form of thin exposition. Just giving a few more days before the several year skip would've gone a long way to filling the gap in how those people's lives would've developed.
Like, this is not some radical knowledge, it's common writing advice to not use more exposition when you have to, especially for character relationships. So please, if you're going to respond, at least be charitable lol.

And moreover, chapter 3 does a good job doing exactly that, but the issue you get then is that it makes it seem like the development of relationships was put on pause while we weren't following the story, or in some cases, we missed important sections of it.

OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
So far so good. Love the game already for this scene alone. Regal figures with a slutty side is top tier for me. :love: The facial expressions were fantastic too. Can't wait to see more with the Queen.
The following scene with the Princess was great as well. A bit of mother-daughter competition is healthy, hopefully they do some team-building exercises in the future. ;)
Best of luck with your game and Godspeed.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game is about the babes. MC is indebted to her.
The story is MC is head over heels with her.
For anyone who has never been under a queen - you are her subject, you obey.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
chpt3 f95 banner.jpg

Homelander v0.03b!

Hey Homies!
Just dropping the v0.03b patched version of the game. Not much has changed but I'll list the changes below for the record. And I'm sorry that I haven't had the time to figure out how to put out a proper patch yet. I'll work on it for next time.

v0.03b Changelog:
-'Horror' dream sequence brightness raised.
-Notable geographical locations added to world map.
-Various errors and typos were corrected.
-Kaela's dialogue has been altered slightly.
-Some minor sound design additions were made throughout.

Download links:

PC/Linux (2.48 GB) :
- -

Mac (2.45 GB): - -
(I will add more links as they become available!)

Also, I've prepared a file for those who aren't fond of the colored borders for the character dialogue. All you need to do is install the main game as you normally would, and then copy this file into the main game folder so that it replaces the existing file of the same name! This file should work for all versions of the game, but it probably wouldn't hurt to back up your files before trying, just in case! I'm still looking into making this an option you can toggle in the menu, but I may have to wait until the Ren'Py engine improves more.

Black dialogue borders (75KB): -
(After Homelander is installed, copy this file into the 'game' folder so that it replaces the existing 'script_prologue.rpy' file.)

Hope everyone has an amazing holiday season!
Much love!
JB

Last edited:

magefeu71

Oct 3, 2021
good good. The idea of this game is excellent. I hope the developper can progress and build a complete game step by step.
I saw so many good games which are abandoned later.
Jabbonk : Continue !!!!!

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes