Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
I'm playing through at the moment and just noticed a bunch of instances in a row where a word seemed to be missing, seemingly all the word "trouble". I'm not sure if this is known (I tried searching for the word "trouble" but didn't get anything). I first noticed it during and after the scenes with Kaela and Gloria, and again when talking about going to see Sheila for some food (where it says "You need some time to think of how you'll sweet talk some food out of Sheila without too much ."). If I didn't know any better I would assume that a find and replace was done that accidentally cut that word out of the script in multiple locations.

Again, if this is already known then just ignore me lol, just kept throwing me off and forced me to stop and think about what was being said each time to figure out what word was missing from the context clues.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I'm playing through at the moment and just noticed a bunch of instances in a row where a word seemed to be missing, seemingly all the word "trouble". I'm not sure if this is known (I tried searching for the word "trouble" but didn't get anything). I first noticed it during and after the scenes with Kaela and Gloria, and again when talking about going to see Sheila for some food (where it says "You need some time to think of how you'll sweet talk some food out of Sheila without too much ."). If I didn't know any better I would assume that a find and replace was done that accidentally cut that word out of the script in multiple locations.

Again, if this is already known then just ignore me lol, just kept throwing me off and forced me to stop and think about what was being said each time to figure out what word was missing from the context clues.
Oh shit! Thanks for pointing this out! There is definitely a "trouble" missing from that spot, but I did a search and there are still over a dozen instances of "trouble" in the chapter. If you can find any other instances where you notice this, please let me know!

Reactions: Hock X1234

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Ariana needs a lot more character building - specifically before she has sex with MC. Assuming she is gonna be his main LI/harem queen (probably even actual queen) We should get to know a lot more about her. She's very free-spirited in her sex scene, which I did not see coming at all. At parts, she seemed ditsy. Both are believable qualities for a princess to have, it just feels awkward because we never saw any of this before.
Ari is one of the most fleshed out characters thus far, considering how long we've known Olivia, Ari, & Miranda I feel we need more Miranda story, we barely know anything about her aside from the most recent history reveal.

My 2 cents regarding Ari's 'ditsy-ness' during the scene you're speaking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I mean I just played thru that scene 30 minutes before posting and neither of them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so I can imagine we can expect her to react even more wildly in future sessions!

Jabbonk bro I have to commend you & your entire team if it's more than yourself, I have 275+ Android ports on my phone currently of which I've played about 25% of and I must say you've Nailed the pacing balance between getting lewd scenes early and telling the story & getting readers attached to the characters. When I know a game is good I burn thru the content while dreading the end, when a game is Spectacular I burn thru the content so engrossed I never see it coming, fucking Amazing job and now I'm not sure how I'll get interested in a other title while waiting for the next update!

While playing I felt
aubrey-plaza-cute.gif
When the end snuk up on me I felt
you-took-a-dump-on-that-dream-7ven.gif

Lmao !

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
okay I did download 02 so I will Wait for at least 05 or 08 closer to Completed 1.0
But Keep Up I loved the story of this game The Kid Saved the young Queen Cool Heart warming Game So Keep Up

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so when update?

Read the reports they post, they are free.

I should remind everyone again that just because I'm working on the final scene right now, it doesn't mean the update is almost finished. I usually work on whatever is giving me the most inspiration at any given time, and for whatever reason, the final scene(s) has been getting fleshed out really well over these past few weeks.

Reactions: Logan1377

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
The game isn't bad at all... though I have to admit the first time with Ari was kind of disappointing.

It was just the tip... both cumming and that's it... he didn't even deflower her... and before anybody says anything about his size... that's a writing issue... e.g. the infertility potion she took could have been used to ease the pain or something.

Ari is suppose to be the cuckquean... she is already planning for MC to fuck girls... and hasn't been fucked herself properly...

That whole thing kinda killed the vibe for me...

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes