Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
The game isn't bad at all... though I have to admit the first time with Ari was kind of disappointing.

It was just the tip... both cumming and that's it... he didn't even deflower her... and before anybody says anything about his size... that's a writing issue... e.g. the infertility potion she took could have been used to ease the pain or something.

Ari is suppose to be the cuckquean... she is already planning for MC to fuck girls... and hasn't been fucked herself properly...

That whole thing kinda killed the vibe for me...
Honestly... Completely fair opinion! I wasn't super happy with how that scene turned out either and it's definitely one of the scenes I would rework if I ever went back to revamp the earlier chapters. However, I'm confident that I'll make up for it with her next scene. So hopefully you'll give it another chance someday! :)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly... Completely fair opinion! I wasn't super happy with how that scene turned out either and it's definitely one of the scenes I would rework if I ever went back to revamp the earlier chapters. However, I'm confident that I'll make up for it with her next scene. So hopefully you'll give it another chance someday! :)
I just wish there was proper penetration with those two... it was their fist time together, both being virgins.
IMHO both technically are as I don't count the tip as losing that. So when the MC later has sex with other girls with penetration it's something he should have had with Ari. Both losing their virginity to each other.
That's why I feel not having proper sex cheapened the experience, both MC and Ari deserved better for their fist time.

I really wish you'd remaster that scene.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Glad multiple LI's are an option here, Jabbonk you truly make too many of these ladies so lovable, each with similarities but most if not all possessing some niche of uniqueness (idk if that's even a word...) that makes me quite glad I won't feel the inner turmoil of having to choose between them, I have a reason to feel emotionally connected to & love each of them but i cant get Miranda out of meh head. I feel like she's the opposite of Ari in a way that would compliment those 3 together....like Ari's one side of mc's lucky coin and Miranda is the other side!

I've said it b4 & will say it again, love the blend of 'wholesome' & naughty, keep up the amazing work sir!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oxiton and Jabbonk

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I just wish there was proper penetration with those two... it was their fist time together, both being virgins.
IMHO both technically are as I don't count the tip as losing that. So when the MC later has sex with other girls with penetration it's something he should have had with Ari. Both losing their virginity to each other.
That's why I feel not having proper sex cheapened the experience, both MC and Ari deserved better for their fist time.

I really wish you'd remaster that scene.
I might be able to do a 'quick-fix' with the next update. Writing in a 'round three' with her before that chapter ends should be easy enough. Though maybe a little time-consuming. I'll think it over, but no promises though lol

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
I might be able to do a 'quick-fix' with the next update. Writing in a 'round three' with her before that chapter ends should be easy enough. Though maybe a little time-consuming. I'll think it over, but no promises though lol
I feel that would actually make More sense than re doing the whole scene as she definitely could've gotten off that hard from her 1st time interaction with someone she's so into but also they probably wouldn't be finished with eachother that quickly ;) I feel she'd be true to her character by wanting to 'finish what they started'

Reactions: Uthuriel

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Do you ever plan to give a choice to players to have a relationship or not with Ariana? i dont know if this has been asked before, but i am sure i am not alone here who dont like her character

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
She is the harem-enabler... the cuckquean... not possible without her...
Yeah doesnt really make much sense to me. A better version would have been that as she took so long to confess her attraction towards him, the MC already likes other girls and will only accept her if he continues to see other girls.
But anyways, not my story. I would have just liked to have more control.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
That was just a thought of the top of my head. I am more miffed about not having choices, as i dont like forced LI's.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She is the harem-enabler... the cuckquean... not possible without her...
I mean, i find her ok, still one of my least favorit LI's together with the mage and she hulk.
Personaly i would have choosen the captian of the royal guard, the queen or the shy maid (sorry been a while and i suck at remembering names).

And yeah she functions as the harem enabler, but honestly every other girl would have worked just as well, or the MC which becomes ever more powerful and all have the hots for, so not even a need for a cuckquean.
Just more work to implement...i'm just a bit sour she is the main LI, while i just don't really care about her.

Reactions: honkyfifteen
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes