AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
View attachment 2246372

Homelander v0.03b!

Hey Homies!
Just dropping the v0.03b patched version of the game. Not much has changed but I'll list the changes below for the record. And I'm sorry that I haven't had the time to figure out how to put out a proper patch yet. I'll work on it for next time.

v0.03b Changelog:
-'Horror' dream sequence brightness raised.
-Notable geographical locations added to world map.
-Various errors and typos were corrected.
-Kaela's dialogue has been altered slightly.
-Some minor sound design additions were made throughout.

Download links:

PC/Linux (2.48 GB) :
MEGA - -

Mac (2.45 GB): MEGA - -
(I will add more links as they become available!)

Also, I've prepared a file for those who aren't fond of the colored borders for the character dialogue. All you need to do is install the main game as you normally would, and then copy this file into the main game folder so that it replaces the existing file of the same name! This file should work for all versions of the game, but it probably wouldn't hurt to back up your files before trying, just in case! I'm still looking into making this an option you can toggle in the menu, but I may have to wait until the Ren'Py engine improves more.

Black dialogue borders (75KB): MEGA -
(After Homelander is installed, copy this file into the 'game' folder so that it replaces the existing 'script_prologue.rpy' file.)

Hope everyone has an amazing holiday season!
Much love!
JB
DAMN I just found this VN the other day, Finished it last night got all excited when I saw update, while it was downloading I read some more of the posts, Oh well I might do a quick run-through & make some different choices.
Am lovin' the story so far
Cheers

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Homelander [v0.03b] [JabbonkGames] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,48 GB / 536 MB - Homelander-0.03b-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,45 GB / 502 MB - Homelander-0.03b-mac-crunched.zip
= ~21,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I haven't gotten to far yet. Just started chapter 1. I hope the harem doesn't grow to big 5 or 6 would be nice in that way you should have more time with each. I don't want my favorites to get lost in the crowd sorta speak.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I haven't gotten to far yet. Just started chapter 1. I hope the harem doesn't grow to big 5 or 6 would be nice in that way you should have more time with each. I don't want my favorites to get lost in the crowd sorta speak.
There are main girls (like in the banner) and there are side girls. Like that student of ours and her mom. Side girls are there for extra fun or completing some event or both. There will not be any romantic attachment.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Xmas render.jpg

Merry Xmas/Happy Holidays, Homies!

I hope you all have a great holiday season! I need to post this quickly before going to see fam, so no big message today! Just be safe people! Weather in North America has been rough lately and I want everyone to arrive safely to where ever they're going!

Much love!
JB

Oct 18, 2021
Jabbonk, consider moving your kiss cam a bit closer. i thought selena's daughter was making a kissie-face at me until the writing made it clear there was contact. check out "my sweet neighbors" for a game that does that kind of shot well. (comparison below)

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Jabbonk, consider moving your kiss cam a bit closer. i thought selena's daughter was making a kissie-face at me until the writing made it clear there was contact. check out "my sweet neighbors" for a game that does that kind of shot well. (comparison below)

Yeah, it's definitely something I need to work on :HideThePain:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm really enjoying this story. I been trying to take it slow though because i hate running out of content. lol But this is truly a Gem of a story. I'll try to be a patron as soon as i can afford to. This is worth it. How often does it release content?

May 5, 2018
Ariana needs a lot more character building - specifically before she has sex with MC. Assuming she is gonna be his main LI/harem queen (probably even actual queen) We should get to know a lot more about her. She's very free-spirited in her sex scene, which I did not see coming at all. At parts, she seemed ditsy. Both are believable qualities for a princess to have, it just feels awkward because we never saw any of this before.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes