depp123

Jul 10, 2021
I don't like this whole Kaela thing. It feels like dev wants to win everyone over who hated her for being a slut. But it doesn't work at all for me, when her introduction is still the same... Her suddenly acting like this little sister feels so out of place after rejecting her. MC suddenly saying he cares about her, saying she deserves to know who he is etc.... Like no? I met you once and even rejected you girl.

Oh and of course we have lesbos...eh sad but I guess I will drop the game

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't like this whole Kaela thing. It feels like dev wants to win everyone over who hated her for being a slut. But it doesn't work at all for me, when her introduction is still the same... Her suddenly acting like this little sister feels so out of place after rejecting her. MC suddenly saying he cares about her, saying she deserves to know who he is etc.... Like no? I met you once and even rejected you girl.
It's even worse... :KEK:

Because of the botched defloration scene with Ariana, Kaela is the one that actually takes MCs virginity.

Let me repeat.

MC loses his virginity to some village slut he just met and not to his childhood love.
It's so bad it's hilarious.

I have no idea why the dev thought making her a slut was a good idea...
Personally I would have just made her curious and interested but inexperienced.

Instead we got her thinking of Kyle and her wiping MCs cum off with his shirt.
Rather disgusting to be honest.
Like did he think making us play "Captain save-a-ho" would make her likeable?

I tried to explain this to the dev a year ago and today... but he isn't very receptive...

Speaking of...

Jabbonk

You earlier asked me if the other scene MC and Ariana makes up for fist scene.
Did you seriously ask me if a scene where the main LI rapes the MC is better than the botched deflowering scene?

343689_certified-bruh-moment-tm-54850213.png

I also want to make it absolutely clear to everyone reading this that I like the game.
I just think some parts of the game could be done way way better than the current built offers.
I talk shit because I care. Not the other way round.

Game also needs a sleep rape sex tag. Sad that that's not avoidable.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021

Because of the botched defloration scene with Ariana, Kaela is the one that actually takes MCs virginity.

Let me repeat.

MC loses his virginity to some village slut he just met and not to his childhood love.

I tried to explain this to the dev a year ago and today... but he isn't very receptive...

Speaking of...

Jabbonk

Did you seriously ask me is a scene where the main LI rapes the MC is better than the botched deflowering scene?

View attachment 3224508

I also want to make it absolutely clear to everyone reading this that I like the game.
I just think some parts of the game could be done way way better than the current built offers.

Well, shit. Guess this isn't for me. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: Strykker

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022

Let me repeat.

Speaking of...

Jabbonk

Did you seriously ask me is a scene where the main LI rapes the MC is better than the botched deflowering scene?

View attachment 3224508

Damn bro...
I mean, you're entitled to your opinions, but shit dude... You're really painting a bad picture for people with this... I understand you're upset about the first sex scene being a little underwhelming, but you ain't gotta scare people away by making the game sound sooo much worst than it is...

1. Kaela being the 'village slut' is a gross exaggeration for 'a girl who's had a boyfriend' But, if you're referring to her old story, not only was that rewritten over a year ago, but even then, she only implied that she had had boyfriends and wasn't a virgin. But this is a matter of opinion, I suppose, soo...

2. MC is in love with Ari and even if you wouldn't want your gf riding you in your sleep, MC does. I'd hardly call that rape by any means...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

like I said, you're entitled to your opinions, but damn dude, you're making it sound like you hate this game with a passion using such strong wording lol

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
No, I'm sorry, there will not be any NTR, at best you might get someone tease you a little during a threesome before letting you join in.
Sounds like lesbian. Will the lesbian content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If the lesbian in the threeway is not optional, will the threeway be optional?
Worst case scenario, will the Li's with the lesbian content be optional?

• Love
Reactions: underwatersparkle

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Game is not bad.
The issues are easily fixable.
The dev just needs to look less at his time table(seems to freak him out) and more on his storyboard.
I get that. But I was reading a lot of the posts here and I think my main reasoning is because I don't want to be told who my favorite girl should be. I'm not worried about some girl who has a backstory of having several bf/gf whatever. Everyone has a history.

Damn bro... Tell me how you really feel!

I mean, you're entitled to your opinions, but shit dude... You're really painting a bad picture for people with this... I understand you're upset about the first sex scene being a little underwhelming, but you ain't gotta scare people away by making the game sound sooo much worst than it is...

1. Kaela being the 'village slut' is a gross exaggeration for 'a girl who's had a boyfriend' But, if you're referring to her old story, not only was that rewritten over a year ago, but even then, she only implied that she had had boyfriends and wasn't a virgin. But this is a matter of opinion, I suppose, soo...

2. You can't rape the willing, MC is in love with Ari and even if you wouldn't want your gf riding you in your sleep, MC does. I'd hardly call that rape by any means...

like I said, you're entitled to your opinions, but damn dude, you're making it sound like you hate this game with a passion using such strong wording lol
He's not running me away. I played a bit of this and the only girl I actually like I can't have a solo romance path with apparently. I also don't like being forced to be with a girl I don't want unless there's a way to break up with her later. So, those are my reasons.

Reactions: Easylovin84

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I understand you're upset about the first sex scene being a little underwhelming...
I'm not upset. It's how the story is. You wrote it. The first sex scene of those two is probably narratively speaking one of the most important events in MCs life so far next to his origin story and the adoption and it didn't work out.
I would have fixed that issue a year ago.
It's an opinion matter that's right. It would still be better without an ex-bf. Especially how she is written otherwise.
2. You can't rape the willing, MC is in love with Ari and even if you wouldn't want your gf riding you in your sleep, MC does. I'd hardly call that rape by any means...
No matter how you twist it. Sleep sex is a form of rape. IF they would have discussed it before I wouldn't care. AFAIK they didn't.
They are in love, true but every relationship has boundaries. This is one that should be discussed beforehand.
I defenitely don't hate the game.
I wouldn't write here if I did.

As I said. The game is good. Solid foundation is there but there are some details that could be way way better if thought through for a minute.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
No matter how you twist it. Sleep sex is a form of rape. IF they would have discussed it before I wouldn't care. AFAIK they didn't.
They are in love, true but every relationship has boundaries. This is one that should be discussed beforehand.
Everything you said is fair and valid, and I still intend to fix the first sex scene because I honestly agree with you and your reasoning.

However, I do need to push back on the one point quoted above because
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He's not running me away. I played a bit of this and the only girl I actually like I can't have a solo romance path with apparently. I also don't like being forced to be with a girl I don't want unless there's a way to break up with her later. So, those are my reasons.
Totally fair! The game certainly isn't for everyone. I appreciate you giving it a chance!

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Oh, I must have missed that. I apologize.
No worries! I can't fault you for forgetting a tiny detail from an update that came out a literal year ago. If it weren't for this little bit of prior consent then you'd be 100% right that it's completely inappropriate to do that kind of thing, even to a partner.

Reactions: Uthuriel
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes