AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Pretty good update overall, but there if there is one issue I have with the game and its that the mc's dick is way too big and actively makes h scenes worse in my opinion. it kinda borked the first scene with the princess and then it just doesn't look good for blowjobs either or even penetration with kaela its looks kind of stupid. Honestly something the size of sheilas would prolly work alot better for mc and I imagine be alot easier to work with in daz. I still really like the game and will continue to look forward to releases.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
Actually, I kind of think this is one of the first one of these that I have seen where the MC has a massive dick that it is treated mostly correct. Having a virgin take that thing and only be able to get the head in makes more sense than a virgin taking the whole thing to the hilt in the first thrust like you see in other VNs. Also makes sense that the blowjobs are so shallow.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
What type of incest? any mom-son ?
for now mainly whit the mother that adopted you and her daughter

but there are scene's whit a women who most likely is your birth mother and in the latest update you can see her moving towards you once she get winds of a sign you might be alive
Not sure if she's a LI but i think we assume she is

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Great update, loved it, really liked the scene where the MC gives Sheila a deepthroat blowjob, hot af. Given that scene, will taking dick be on the table for the MC or will bj's be the limit?
I certainly won't be shying away from that kind of content!

Great game ... But the downside is it takes quite a while to see a update imo

And the update feels pretty short too
I'm glad you liked the game, and I'm sorry it took a long time to reach the new content. I guess I just have a long game, though I don't exactly see that as a bad thing, personally.
Edit: I definitely misunderstood you when I first read this. The long time between updates was due to some major life-changing events. Things are more stable now and I have a much better system in place to keep me productive.

Also, you're right, the update is a little short. That's because I had to chop the chapter in half due to time constraints. The bright side is that I'm already several hundred renders into the second half of the chapter so it won't take anywhere near as long for it to release!

Last edited:

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
How do you fix the endless loop talking to Gloria about the Pies? I chose Pecan if that matters, since her TRUE favorite wasn't an option..

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
It's even worse... :KEK:

Because of the botched defloration scene with Ariana, Kaela is the one that actually takes MCs virginity.

Let me repeat.

MC loses his virginity to some village slut he just met and not to his childhood love.
It's so bad it's hilarious.

I have no idea why the dev thought making her a slut was a good idea...
Personally I would have just made her curious and interested but inexperienced.

Instead we got her thinking of Kyle and her wiping MCs cum off with his shirt.
Rather disgusting to be honest.
Like did he think making us play "Captain save-a-ho" would make her likeable?

I tried to explain this to the dev a year ago and today... but he isn't very receptive...

Speaking of...

Jabbonk

You earlier asked me if the other scene MC and Ariana makes up for fist scene.
Did you seriously ask me if a scene where the main LI rapes the MC is better than the botched deflowering scene?

View attachment 3224508

I also want to make it absolutely clear to everyone reading this that I like the game.
I just think some parts of the game could be done way way better than the current built offers.
I talk shit because I care. Not the other way round.

Game also needs a sleep rape sex tag. Sad that that's not avoidable.
Odd, I did a replay from the starting (deleted all my saves and the persistent file, before the restart), and MC actually lost his V card to his step sis (the Princess)…before he met the tiny horny blond girl he was tutoring ;) .

So did you play this update using a previous save file? That could be why some are getting errors and other issues... As I saw no game errors during my play through using the non compressed version.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
How do you fix the endless loop talking to Gloria about the Pies? I chose Pecan if that matters, since her TRUE favorite wasn't an option..
Endless loop?? Sorry about that. For the moment, I would suggest rolling back and choosing something else. But thanks for letting me know about this error. I'll look into it right away.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I picked pecan as well, and I had no issues at all with that scene. (And FYI, I did a fresh start to finish play through, using no past saves, and ultimately with no game issues or errors.)

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So far, this is shaping up to be the most romantic harem ever! I'm loving it! The adjustments to Kaela, her mom and the store story were perfect IMO. I also really liked the training session with Meera and the twins. The poses for that scene were remarkably natural and realistic as well as very cleverly done.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jabbonk

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Actually that reminds me, what was up with that thing with the 'twins'? Did you need to back-out on the incest stuff for Patreon reasons? It read like a forced retcon and even after the girls walk away the MC still calls them sisters...

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
seriously? there is no option to eat out Meera to win or at least repeat "struggling" loop like ten times till she collapse from exhaustion and dehydration? come on, man...

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Actually that reminds me, what was up with that thing with the 'twins'? Did you need to back-out on the incest stuff for Patreon reasons? It read like a forced retcon and even after the girls walk away the MC still calls them sisters...
More or less... I did keep their relationship a little ambiguous to leave the option open to change it if I needed to. Sadly, with Patreon being my only significant source of income for the game, and one of the only things keeping a roof over my head, I just can't risk breaking their rules. After Homelander was banned from Steam, my options with that subject were limited... :HideThePain:
Anyway, I thought the current scene would be Patreon-safe until consulting with some other devs last minute. So it was a very rushed re-write and render session, I did it all in just a couple of hours the night before the beta launch... I was kind of hoping it had gone unnoticed, but that was just wishful thinking I suppose lmao

seriously? there is no option to eat out Meera to win or at least repeat "struggling" loop like ten times till she collapse from exhaustion and dehydration? come on, man...
Don't worry. Sometimes you need to take an L in life so that you can rise to take an ever bigger W later on!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bingoogus

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
More or less... I did keep their relationship a little ambiguous to leave the option open to change it if I needed to. Sadly, with Patreon being my only significant source of income for the game, and one of the only things keeping a roof over my head, I just can't risk breaking their rules. After Homelander was banned from Steam, my options with that subject were limited... :HideThePain:
You should consider releasing on gog. They accepted Goodbye Eternity after it was rejected by steam. So there is a good chance they would also allow Homelander.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
You should consider releasing on gog. They accepted Goodbye Eternity after it was rejected by steam. So there is a good chance they would also allow Homelander.
I'll look into it after the holidays! Thanks for the suggestion

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
I got an error while playing

It happened while having fun time with Sheila.
I have the none trans choosen, I gave her oral first and then came on her face.
Incase that helps with troubleshooting.

Jabbonk

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port:

Homelander Ch. 4 Part. 1:
/ (498 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I got an error while playing

It happened while having fun time with Sheila.
I have the none trans choosen, I gave her oral first and then came on her face.
Incase that helps with troubleshooting.

Jabbonk
Thank you, I'm looking into this error right now!
You should be able to skip through this error, Really sorry about the inconvenience!

Reactions: Vaftrudner
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes