Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Sounds like lesbian. Will the lesbian content be optional, as in the player decides whether it happens or not?
If the lesbian in the threeway is not optional, will the threeway be optional?
Worst case scenario, will the Li's with the lesbian content be optional?
That's a lot of questions, but if I'm understanding you correctly, then yes, I'll try to make as much content optional as possible.

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
No worries! I can't fault you for forgetting a tiny detail from an update that came out a literal year ago. If it weren't for this little bit of prior consent then you'd be 100% right that it's completely inappropriate to do that kind of thing, even to a partner.
With a stranger, yes. But with a partner? I guess partners can get some slack to be a bit daring, to do something different, at least the first time. "sleep sex" is perhaps the least damaging form of "rape/abuse" if it is at all entirely all that, I guess the moot point here is the mindset of the person who is more open to something different within the "vanilla" environment.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
With a stranger, yes. But with a partner? I guess partners can get some slack to be a bit daring, to do something different, at least the first time. "sleep sex" is perhaps the least damaging form of "rape/abuse" if it is at all entirely all that, I guess the moot point here is the mindset of the person who is more open to something different within the "vanilla" environment.
Even as a married couple it would be illegal. It probably wasn't 80 years ago.
Not relevant for this game though.
Patreon though... oh... they hate non-con...

Look at this list... says it all... fuck Patreon...

1704152621488.png

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Oh, I must have missed that. I apologize.
I'm gonna hafta chime in here and say you need to start over. Back when Jabbonk said the issues you have mentioned would be addressed I trashed my old save and forced myself to start over. A bit of what you are saying may "technically" still apply but most of it reads entirely different to what you are remembering. I think you would find a " do over" worthwhile. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Well, shit. Guess this isn't for me. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, there have been changes. You should give it a try and decide for yourself. You can always delete it but can't appreciate it unless you try it. Jus' Sayin':cool:... Again.

Great Update, btw. Jus' Sayin':cool:... Some more.:p

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm gonna hafta chime in here and say you need to start over. Back when Jabbonk said the issues you have mentioned would be addressed I trashed my old save and forced myself to start over. A bit of what you are saying may "technically" still apply but most of it reads entirely different to what you are remembering. I think you would find a " do over" worthwhile. Jus' Sayin':cool:

Yeah, there have been changes. You should give it a try and decide for yourself. You can always delete it but can't appreciate it unless you try it. Jus' Sayin':cool:... Again.

Great Update, btw. Jus' Sayin':cool:... Some more.:p
I will. But the only girl I like is the Blacksmith. Plus I doubt we can dump the princess. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jabbonk and motseer

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm replaying it literally right now. :KEK:

Reactions: motseer

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
I'm calling it now, MC is really just the Dragonborn in disguise!

Joking aside, this update is pretty impressive for anyone looking "under the hood". For anyone curious there's ~10,000 lines of code (20,027 when looking at the editor), which is an insane number under normal circumstances. Some of you may have noticed that the update might've felt a little short (especially after knowing how much code there is), but the bulk of it is primarily due to Jabbonk accounting for player's choices in who they romanced and if they enabled trans content at the start. It's the first time I've seen a dev actually deliver on their promise in terms of player agency, so massive kudos their!

Spoilers ahead for my personal opinions on the update itself:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes