SPLIV

Jan 11, 2018
Getting an error when I try to run the game on mac:
Exception: Could not load file /Users/[name]/Downloads/games/MAC/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/games/Homelander.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/styles.rpyc.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
Getting an error when I try to run the game on mac:
Exception: Could not load file /Users/[name]/Downloads/games/MAC/renpy-7.4.6-sdk/games/Homelander.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game/styles.rpyc.
didn't do that for me...

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Homelander [Ch.4 P1c] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 673mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
A promising start but with some things that could go either way. I personally enjoy this type of VN where your choices affect flavor but the story is still the same no matter what. The only thing that really annoys me as of now is that the MC is almost but not quite too submissive in most situations and there's no other option. For example the alternate payment method in the shop. It would have been nice to know before hand that it's a setup for femdom. Since we don't have the actual scene as of yet anything can happen but there's some mixed messages right now about the nature of MC.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
A promising start but with some things that could go either way. I personally enjoy this type of VN where your choices affect flavor but the story is still the same no matter what. The only thing that really annoys me as of now is that the MC is almost but not quite too submissive in most situations and there's no other option. For example the alternate payment method in the shop. It would have been nice to know before hand that it's a setup for femdom. Since we don't have the actual scene as of yet anything can happen but there's some mixed messages right now about the nature of MC.
Don't worry! I promise you will never be locked into a kink by some arbitrary decision like that! It's just meant to be a hint at what could be in store down the line if that's something you choose to do when the time comes.

Which is the best first spell? Blast or shield or cloak for ch 2
There is no best. At least, I'm trying to write them to all be equally useful. They'll all have various benefits throughout the story, so it's best to just choose whichever you think you'd like best.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Hey Homies,

As promised, here's the public release! I know the game already leaked here, but I figured the MAC users might want to play chapter 4 as well, and the rest of you might want the latest patch.

Chapter 4 - Part 1d (Latest Version: Jan 4th, 2024):
PC/LINUX: -
MAC: -

Below is the latest patch
Changelog for patch p1d:

CH4 P1 Patch d: (January 4th, 2024)
PC/LINUX: -
MAC: -
(I hope I did the patches properly, please let me know if you have any issues!)

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
just discovered this game, and it very quickly becoming a favorite. i love magic and medieval settings and the renders are high quality, with good sex animations and gorgeous girls. hope the harem stays manageable as it is starting to grow now, i am just beginning ch 4 and had to make a comment.

Reactions: comradequestion

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hey Homies,

As promised, here's the public release! I know the game already leaked here, but I figured the MAC users might want to play chapter 4 as well, and the rest of you might want the latest patch.

Chapter 4 - Part 1 (Latest Version: Jan 4th, 2024):
PC/LINUX: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
MAC: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

Changelog for patch:

CH4 Patch: (January 4th, 2024)
What is the patch for?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey Homies,

Chapter 4 - Part 1 (Latest Version: Jan 4th, 2024):

Changelog for patch:

CH4 Patch: (January 4th, 2024)
Just so ya know, you left desktop.ini and a "Rubbish" folder which contains another folder named, 2023-12-21, and tmp in with the full version.

What is the patch for?
To apply on top of P1c to fix all the bugs, that is if you don't want to download the whole thing again.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021

It's not perfect, but I did what I could given that I'm burnt out and supposed to be on vacation right now lol. I doubt it will be enough but maybe it will make the story flow a little smoother for you (and the others who complained about this)
So if I have CH4P1c I don't need the patch or do I?
Sorry for asking stupid questions...

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Just so ya know, you left desktop.ini and a "Rubbish" folder which contains another folder named, 2023-12-21, and tmp in with the full version.
Oops... I just clicked the "Build distributions" button and uploaded the ZIPS that Renpy gave me. I'll have to keep an eye out for that in the future! Thanks for letting me know!

So if I have CH4P1c I don't need the patch or do I?
Sorry for asking stupid questions...
The patch was just finished a couple of hours ago and has some new renders and an animation. You'll have to download and install the patch if you want to see that content.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oops... I just clicked the "Build distributions" button and uploaded the ZIPS that Renpy gave me. I'll have to keep an eye out for that in the future! Thanks for letting me know!
Yeah, no big deal, figured let you know, the rubbish folder is only like 600kb so hardly any space is used :coffee:

Reactions: Jabbonk

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
BRUHHHH!!!

Why didn't you say it's the patch I've been bitching at you like a year now!!!
Thank you so much!!!

spongebob-patrick-star.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Balu83

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Wait till you see it before thanking me lmao.
Cause as I said, it ain't much :HideThePain: (y)
Nah it's more than fine. Just started it up.
Actual penetration when they had their fist time.
That's all I wanted.
They both had a proper first time with each other.
Now the world can heal... or to let Ari speak:

1704430432870.png

Reactions: Jabbonk
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes