Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
The update is a buggy mess.
Im using the compressed version and a save from the last version.
I stopped playing cos i got stuck in Sheila's pussy fingering scene (couldn't get past it)(loop).
All the attached files are from the compressed version and a save from the last version.

Also tried the full version and new game, started to get errors in act 2.
Did you use that "black border patch"?
Because that had an older version of the "script_prologue" file so it is missing some definitions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twistty and Jabbonk

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Did you use that "black border patch"?
Because that had an older version of the "script_prologue" file so it is missing some definitions.
Yeah, he must have something installed that doesn't work anymore or just had some bad luck with his downloads because all those error are on his side only.

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
I was hoping this update would open up the story a bit, but it looks like we've hit a harem dead end.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
The update is a buggy mess.
Im using the compressed version and a save from the last version.
I stopped playing cos i got stuck in Sheila's pussy fingering scene (couldn't get past it)(loop).
All the attached files are from the compressed version and a save from the last version.

Also tried the full version and new game, started to get errors in act 2.
My guess would also be that you might have installed the Black border patch, which is no longer compatible with the new version of the game. The only other time someone reported a similar error was when that old patch was still on the main page of the thread. Looking at the error tracebacks, that seems like the most likely culprit.

Reactions: Twistty

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
This game requires lots of work...i quite liked the game..now i'm not so sure.
So,i don't really know why dev decided to make Kyela a slut or she had several bf before, maybe for some quick sex scenes.And MC goes around and ask every woman "hey dominate me" you said you're testing the water by putting those elements but did you give us a choice? Absolutely not, you just assume we would like to be dominated by every single woman in this game.Now you are putting Lesbian shit too?
This needs Femdom tag,sleep sex tag,lesbian tag.
Chapter 4 was MC going around and fucking woman left and right.So this is a fuckfest now?
I don't really care how you write you game..this is just my opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game .. this story ... is reverse misoginy, where girls are the power players, strong men are the vilains and MC is a love child - adopted nobody bastard - to the woman in charge who also happens to be the legendary warrior hero to the kingdom that MC adulates for all his life.
Homelander means MC is just another man of the land, scrawny nobody who found power within himself to ... follow his heart and risk his life freezing to death to save the queen daughter.
You wanted Robin Ho0d - you got John Snow .. .relax and enjoy all the girls ”you know nothing John Snow” at MC all throughout this game.
This game requires lots of work...i quite liked the game..now i'm not so sure.
So,i don't really know why dev decided to make Kyela a slut or she had several bf before, maybe for some quick sex scenes.And MC goes around and ask every woman "hey dominate me" you said you're testing the water by putting those elements but did you give us a choice? Absolutely not, you just assume we would like to be dominated by every single woman in this game.Now you are putting Lesbian shit too?
This needs Femdom tag,sleep sex tag,lesbian tag.
Chapter 4 was MC going around and fucking woman left and right.So this is a fuckfest now?
I don't really care how you write you game..this is just my opinion.
Did you even watch G0T or House of the Dragon?
This game starts with a literal enactment of that Titanic iconic scene wher Leo di Caprio forfeits the raft for his beloved while he accepts total annihilation at the whims of the freezing sea.

Last edited:

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
WTF are you even talking about... the game has barely started...
Has it just started? Dude, it's been developing since 2022 and it's had enough updates. All we did until the last update was the main character developing relationships with girls. With the last update I thought we were going to dive into the story, but this update just gave us more scenes and they're pretty cheesy. Even the dialogues were just useless text dedicated to flirting. I very rarely skip conversations and I had to do it in this one because so many of them were just there to lead up to the scene. I'm not writing to spoil the mood, I started this game loving it but now it feels like a medieval WVM.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1704650895055.png
Casually wasting away on the outer fringes of the forest society whe she sweeps me off my feet right into her service, forever, looking like heavenly fabulous matriarch of humanity...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1704651525553.png
This game is otherworldly! Got to meet yet another scorchingly hot and fabulous matriarch of nother peaple of beautiful ladies.

Wonderful start of 2024 meeting all these wonderful honey dipped delicously gorgeous girls.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK, I have a bug, I chose to have Futa? TS? option, chose to be with Miranda, chose to watch her cum and I get a missing image.
I downloaded the C version, and then downloaded the updated D version, and still have the missing image.
I have been using PC since most of you were born, my first was win2.0 so yeah I copied it over right.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
was hoping for pregnancy as much as the mc creampie the girls but the tags say no still a awesome story and game

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
i went back and choose the none romance option for the girls all the romance options in chapter 4 leads to femdom no thank you

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Don't tell me that. I haven't played since ep 2 and was about to catch up on that.
my bad sorry if it makes u feel better i thought Gloria scene was the end of 4 but i kinda understand y mc did it wont say y u'll have to play to find out its

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
like i said play it till u get to gloria scene then u'll understand mc doing it to give gloria some closer
I'd rather not and just let this one go. I've been on the fence with this one since it released. I only ever liked the blacksmith chick and I was already told there's no solo romance option with her.

Reactions: kwazi
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes