kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
I'd rather not and just let this one go. I've been on the fence with this one since it released. I only ever liked the blacksmith chick and I was already told there's no solo romance option with her.
oh ok understandable

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
im talking about the choose after that this leads to femdom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, shit, if it's actually a choice, then I'm good. Well, not good, because I can't have a solo with the girl of my choice, but playable so I can get a bit of the blacksmith. lol I thought you meant the game itself becomes femdom.

Jaaru

Aug 21, 2017
My guess would also be that you might have installed the Black border patch, which is no longer compatible with the new version of the game. The only other time someone reported a similar error was when that old patch was still on the main page of the thread. Looking at the error tracebacks, that seems like the most likely culprit.
Yep that was it.
Though i think that i tried with and without the black border patch but apparently i didnt.
My bad.
Thanks for answers.

Reactions: Jabbonk and kwazi

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
i went back and choose the none romance option for the girls all the romance options in chapter 4 leads to femdom no thank you
Don't worry! I promise you will never be locked into a kink by some arbitrary decision like that! It's just meant to be a hint at what could be in store down the line if that's something you choose to do when the time comes.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Unless that was forced, how is that femdom? Not a fan of a woman sittin on your face?
They wrestle naked... she holds him down. She is stronger than him.
He licks her pussy... and you can give up.
I wouldn't really call that femdom.

MC is a moron though and could have won if he were smarter.
Flapping your feet like a retard never solved anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
mc tries to get up but she forces him back down its kool i'll just skip her route
My ol's lady is a shorstack, I'm over 6' about 300lbs at the time and before I got sick, we used to wrestle, sometimes I'd let her win and she'd sit on my face. I don't see an issue there.
They wrestle naked... she holds him down. She is stronger than him.
He licks her pussy... and you can give up.
I wouldn't really call that femdom.

MC is a moron though and could have won if he were smarter.
So, are we able to choose or is it scripted that all you do if flap your feet around?

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
mc tries to get up but she forces him back down its kool i'll just skip her route
I understand not liking certain kinks, I'm sorry if that one blindsided you. I thought that the warning before this scene that said 'things might get a little crazy' would be enough. Although, when entering a wrestling match with a buff, half-naked try-hard in an adult game, you should probably assume that it could lead to you getting pinned at some point

:ROFLMAO:
I mean, fair... Although, with some wrestling holds, the only thing you can do that doesn't hurt like hell is flap your feet like an idiot lmao!

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
:ROFLMAO:
I mean, fair... Although, with some wrestling holds, the only thing you can do that doesn't hurt like hell is flap your feet like an idiot lmao!
He should have tried to get his feet up to her neck and tried to pull her down or to twist sideways.
Both things he didn't even try. :KEK:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I mean, the MC looks like he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paperbag. But you could've written in a choice to cheat somehow to win and then throatfuck her. Jus' Sayin'. :ROFLMAO:

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
I mean, the MC looks like he couldn't fight his way out of a wet paperbag. But you could've written in a choice to cheat somehow to win and then throatfuck her. Jus' Sayin'. :ROFLMAO:
Naw... Not every situation needs to end in a victory. Especially not when a small loss now can inspire an even greater victory later on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
Jabbonk are the "twins" forced li nothing i hate more then a liar ruined both for me besides the two liars i very much enjoying the story ur telling keep it up

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Naw... Not every situation needs to end in a victory. Especially not when a small loss now can inspire an even greater victory later on.
True, but how many wins does the MC actually have? I'm still way behind in this game and I'm actually curious.

4.50 star(s) 76 Votes