Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I agree with you except for this part. Not sure where you grew up and what fucked you up, so I won't judge you on it. But black girls and redheads are simply the best for me.
Australia, either big fatties, anorexic, and even being a nerd who smoked half the males I knew were not as masculine as the black women I knew/saw, spitting including inside their own homes, hell one feral even pissed in her own living room floor in front of others.

That is what this game is missing, a sexy young ginger.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The option is up to the player when it comes to the trans content. Both should be available in most situations. If for whatever reason they aren't, you'll still have the option to skip.
1. Did she, I didn't get it.
3. No I mean knife us in the back.

Oh good to know, was going to say would seem silly if all the females are aggressive then the TS end up bottoms, although story is more why I am here.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
To squash this out of this game/IRL asymetrics we cannot find in this game,
the cook lady is wonderful and in this game there is no reaon to not love her, especially as MC adores her and also learned from her how to talk to girls.
I agree with you except for this part. Not sure where you grew up and what fucked you up, so I won't judge you on it. But black girls and redheads are simply the best for me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The option is up to the player when it comes to the trans content. Both should be available in most situations. If for whatever reason they aren't, you'll still have the option to skip.
Australia, either big fatties, anorexic, and even being a nerd who smoked half the males I knew were not as masculine as the black women I knew/saw, spitting including inside their own homes, hell one feral even pissed in her own living room floor in front of others.

That is what this game is missing, a sexy young ginger.
1. Did she, I didn't get it.
3. No I mean knife us in the back.

Oh good to know, was going to say would seem silly if all the females are aggressive then the TS end up bottoms, although story is more why I am here.
The missing story reel is that these girls want to engage and see MC as someone who could fulfill their fantasy - most hook ups are that way - while MC in this game is not coming on to anybody and is using the strategy of talking them up and showering them in compliments, a style he got down from the cook lady, who taught him so very well:
- being a beef cake ladies line up to get it from - specifically MC railing them kind of fun,
is the precise fact many hollywood hunks keep struggling with to this day - Bradd Pitt - beefcake in literally every movie he ever did, Leonardo di Caprio in most of his movies - these two literally blamed this phenom for their fabulous success in blockbuster movies in their early careers.
Jude law got in serious trouble even admitting to very young girls coming on to him hard and girls asking him to give them a baby literally many times during his career.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does not matter, I finished high school in 1998, still sticks with me, don't care if the cook or the fighter chick is nice, not interested, I came for Sabrena I stay for her, and Miranda.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

dixoncider88

Sep 1, 2017
Since a lot of others seem to share my opinion, what are the chances of a "totally unofficial definitely not endorsed or written by the developer" patch? I'm hoping it can happen, but if not, "The Twins" need a bit more work because it does come off as a last minute band-aid sort of fix as it stands.

dixoncider88

Sep 1, 2017
That's what happened... The twins aren't the problem though.
Adopted incest is bannable by Patreon too.
Did the earlier chapters get a rewrite too then? I just continued from my last save. But in either case, while I would like the original relationships to remain unchanged, if they do end up getting reworked, it needs to be match the rest of the writing.

If the dev admitted that it was a last minute change that they hoped wouldn't stand out(they did, you replied to that post), then I think it's fair to say that they should take a little extra time to properly adjust script for future updates.

I called out the the bit with the twins cause it was what I saw myself, and like someone else pointed out earlier, the narration still referred to them as sisters after the fact.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Did the earlier chapters get a rewrite too then? I just continued from my last save. But in either case, while I would like the original relationships to remain unchanged, if they do end up getting reworked, it needs to be match the rest of the writing.

If the dev admitted that it was a last minute change that they hoped wouldn't stand out(they did, you replied to that post), then I think it's fair to say that they should take a little extra time to properly adjust script for future updates.

I called out the the bit with the twins cause it was what I saw myself, and like someone else pointed out earlier, the narration still referred to them as sisters after the fact.
No. MC still gets adopted. That makes Olivia his adopted mother and Ari his adopted sister.
In the eyes of Patreon that would be incest. It also makes the rewrite of the twins unnecessary.
I'm glad the Jab decided to make a SubscribeStar so in the case of someone fucking him sideways he still has some income.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
If you select variety at the beginning, it also has a male gender symbol too, does that mean there will be femboy LIs too? It only mentioned transgender LIs, so it confused me.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
If you select variety at the beginning, it also has a male gender symbol too, does that mean there will be femboy LIs too? It only mentioned transgender LIs, so it confused me.
Yeah, there's going to be just about every kind of love interest at one point or another. Both fem and butch boys included, for any who choose to explore those optional paths.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So TS, femboys, gay guys, lesbians, and the MC will be top and bottom, certainly covering all bases, smart to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: omg05

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
So just got to the start of Chapter 4, and first off I'm really glad to see this continued on. There aren't enough heartwarming stories out there, so whenever a good one comes around it's always nice.

Now onto the meat of the matter, MC's next spell needs to be another spatial spell, like his pocket dimension, but able to cast on the ladies. Make 'em bigger on the inside. I mean, if he can make a spell that adjusts it so that each lady can perfectly fit him, he'll become the most famous mage ever. People would line up from the whole world over, and world peace would be reached. Everyone would want a crystal with a spell that adjusts the vagina's size perfectly to her partner.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
So just got to the start of Chapter 4, and first off I'm really glad to see this continued on. There aren't enough heartwarming stories out there, so whenever a good one comes around it's always nice.

Now onto the meat of the matter, MC's next spell needs to be another spatial spell, like his pocket dimension, but able to cast on the ladies. Make 'em bigger on the inside. I mean, if he can make a spell that adjusts it so that each lady can perfectly fit him, he'll become the most famous mage ever. People would line up from the whole world over, and world peace would be reached. Everyone would want a crystal with a spell that adjusts the vagina's size perfectly to her partner.
Saying "I love this romantic, heartwarming story" and "Mc needs to learn the big pussy spell" in the same post genuinely made me laugh out loud. Thank you :ROFLMAO: and I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Saying "I love this romantic, heartwarming story" and "Mc needs to learn the big pussy spell" in the same post genuinely made me laugh out loud. Thank you :ROFLMAO: and I'm glad you're enjoying the game so far
The "big pussy spell" leads to uterus explosion... I don't think MC is ready for that yet... :KEK:

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
Hey now, it's also the little pussy spell, hence why it'd be so popular with everyone. Boyfriend has a small dick? Shrink your pussy. Adopted Prince has a dick half the size of your body? Make it bigger. Gonna have a kid? Airplane hangar time, and that little shit just falls right out. Then you just transition the game into a shop management simulator as he sells these crystals and bam, game complete.

Yes, I took my meds. Yes, they're kicking in. Yes, you can be jealous of my amazing ideas. :p

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
I would've allowed him to kick my ass -- and laugh after he's finished. to see his face when the truth is revealed... it would be priceless

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I would've allowed him to kick my ass -- and laugh after he's finished. to see his face when the truth is revealed... it would be priceless
That would have been a very funny way to deal with him, bait him into assaulting a member of the royal family, the punishments for that can't be fun.

I do like the flaunting stealing his family from him though

Reactions: Spider-Venom

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
That would have been a very funny way to deal with him, bait him into assaulting a member of the royal family, the punishments for that can't be fun.

Actually, I would reveal in stages -- tease him. Revealing my royal statues would be last.

Reactions: S1nsational

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023

tell him that I'm being trained -- personally, by the head of the royal guard '' I see that does not impress you. how about my mage training? no? well, fuck. I guess it's for the coup de grâce... I am also the prince of Homeland.''.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes