Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
True, but how many wins does the MC actually have? I'm still way behind in this game and I'm actually curious.
MC probably wins around 2/3 of their matches and has the most recent victory, though it's never shown or fully discussed in the game.

Reactions: kwazi

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Well, hopefully the MC starts to bulk up a bit and becomes a badass at some point.
1704720491961.jpeg

I donno, I think he's jacked enough lol. You'll see the badass part come out more over time, and I think he has a few badass moments already, but he's still a little green behind the ears. Personally, instantly badass protags are so much less interesting to me. Though, I'm sure many would argue that my MC still falls into that category lol. What they don't know is that we're basically still "chilling in the shire" (for those familiar with LotR). The real challenges haven't even begun yet.

Reactions: Gtdead and kwazi

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
View attachment 3244118

I donno, I think he's jacked enough lol. You'll see the badass part come out more over time, and I think he has a few badass moments already, but he's still a little green behind the ears. Personally, instantly badass protags are so much less interesting to me. Though, I'm sure many would argue that my MC still falls into that category lol. What they don't know is that we're basically still "chilling in the shire" (for those familiar with LotR). The real challenges haven't even begun yet.
so basically wat ur saying is the quest hasnt even began yet

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
View attachment 3244118

Maybe a bit more size, but that's your choice. As long as he gets better and better over time, that's what counts.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
so basically wat ut saying is the quest hasnt even began yet
MC is not even out of basic training... dude is a n00b.
If you want to play an experienced battle mage giga chad then play The Fiery Scion.

kwazi

Oct 19, 2017
MC is not even out of basic training... dude is a n00b.
If you want to play an experienced battle mage giga chad then play The Fiery Scion.
already have but i like the way jabbonk is building up the mc instead of from zero to op hero

Gtdead

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 3244118

I'll admit that it was my first thought too, but it entirely depends on the setting's capacity to challenge him. I'd say that the way you presented the story, it seemed more like a low magic setting with mostly mundane human conflicts, so it may have felt a bit out of place to have a MC who is naturally good at swordfighting, archery and magic. Once I started reaching the end of the current content, my perception changed.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Fantastic update, disappointing that the one bit of incest in the game turns out to not be incest at all, but that's the only disappointing part.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Despite being once again catfished with FAKE incest, the story is really good and enjoyable for the most part especially Sabrina, except for a 30-year-old virgin, the girls are all likable, no cunts, as of yet I guess, and best of all none of that stupid weeb shit with the chick that is a cunt but secretly has a heart of gold, I like being able to give the girls custom pet names, although I hope we will get to pick one for Gloria, or rather one for us, the darling stuff is too hick for me.

That being said, while the sex writing is good, it's too hard to take seriously with that just ridiculously laughable over-the-top-sized cock, and every chick coming from just sticking it in, and sadly the predictability, so far I am 2 from 3 on my guesses.
1. Miranda is a TS/Futa.
2. Salena's cure would be sexual.
3. Maryn is going to fuck us, and not the fun way.

Has it been said exactly what the sex type will be, is it TS or Futa girls, are we going to be top bottom or choice for both?

I admit due to my childhood and the shitty area I grew up in I can not stand black chicks so I rejected them, but I took all the other girls, fucked if I see where all this femdom talk shit is coming from.

The girls are aggressive sure, but nothing femdom yet, certainly not enough for a tag, hell about as much femdom as loli.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I admit due to my childhood and the shitty area I grew up in I can not stand black chicks so I rejected them
I agree with you except for this part. Not sure where you grew up and what fucked you up, so I won't judge you on it. But black girls and redheads are simply the best for me.

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
1. Miranda is a TS/Futa.
2. Salena's cure would be sexual.
3. Maryn is going to fuck us, and not the fun way.

Has it been said exactly what the sex type will be, is it TS or Futa girls, are we going to be top bottom or choice for both?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The option is up to the player when it comes to the trans content. Both should be available in most situations. If for whatever reason they aren't, you'll still have the option to skip.

Reactions: Havik79

Jabbonk

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2022
Fantastic update, disappointing that the one bit of incest in the game turns out to not be incest at all, but that's the only disappointing part.
Thank you, and I'm sorry! If some platforms weren't such prudes about that kind of thing, the world would be a much happier place!

GoT gets to put siblings fucking on television, while we little devs get banned for content locked behind a paywall :HideThePain:

He should have tried to get his feet up to her neck and tried to pull her down or to twist sideways.
Both things he didn't even try. :KEK:
TBH the "leg flapping" was just an easier way to make the scene, rather than rendering and scripting all the different things he would try. Like anyone in that situation, you should assume that he would try everything in his power to get out, but as a dev, sometimes you just have to take shortcuts for the sake of your time and sanity :HideThePain:
Edit: Oh yeah, and I also didn't want to put the MC's b-hole on full display :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 76 Votes